(Jessica and Roses) - Black Butler RP 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ciel coughs again "Not that great. But I feel better than before."

Catherine bit her lower lip and looked at Ciel, " Well at least you are better." She said to him. She then looked at Arland and bit her lower lip thinking. She yawned. She was so tired.

Ciel coughs again and says "Yeah." He then summons Sebastian in from the hallway saying that Arland and Catherine have finished.

Sebastian comes back into the room on Ciel's cue and walks to his side again.

Catherine bit her lower lip. She wondered, when can she get her revenge. Well knowing her, she is in hiding, and will send people after them.

Ciel's own rival was tugging at his thoughts at the same time.

Catherine looked over at him and tilted her head. She then looked at Arland, they were going to hide. She sighed and bit her lower lip tired of the hospital.

Ciel looks to Catherine knowing her expression, for he had that same expression a lot when he was a kid and his asthma was acting up pretty much all the time. He says "I know what you're thinking Catherine. It doesn't happen that much to me now, but when I was a lot younger, my asthma was always acting up and I'd have to have treatments everyday. Especially in the spring when all the pollen was blowing everywhere."

Catherine then looked over at. Ciel as he spoke. She tilted her head and wondered. She glanced over at him and smiled. She bit her lower lip " im glad ita getting better though"

Ciel "Yeah. So am I"

Sebastian stays at Ciel's side while thinking about the time Alois, much like Catherine's rival did with her earlier that day, came after Ciel. Now of course Ciel was able to defend himself and get away, but it still plagues him that he couldn't be there at the time, as Ciel was partially traumatized and out of it when he finally reached Sebastian's location, Sebastian having just entered that part of the house after having a head on battle confrontation of his own with Alois' butler Claude.

The young boy from earlier that day, the one that resembled Ciel, waits outside the doors and at the end of the hallway that Ciel's room is on.

Catherine wondered, she needed to warn her friends. She looked up at her butler now, Arland. " Can we please tell my freinds once we get back my that rival. " She didn't want any of her friends to get hurt. She looked down and laid there unsure of what was to happen to her friends. She blinked and smiled at Arland.

Arland smiles at her too and says "Of course we can."

Catherine smiled at him and said, " Great, that would be great I don't want anyone to get hurt." She said. She knew that this was going to be a long journey.

Ciel "I know what you mean. Alois can be a bit nuts too when it comes to his rivalry with me. I mean so far our meetings with eachother have just been me, him, and our butlers. But like when we had that ball that he invited me to attend, well I shutter to think about what would happen if he showed his true personality while everyone was in the same room."

Catherine looked over at Ciel, " You're lucky he hasn't, but mine is now been shown her true colors, I hope no one befriends her but of course people will" Catherine looked over at him.

Ciel "Well you have Arland at your side now. Sebastian has helped me out a lot when dealing with Alois."

Catherine bit her lower lip as she wondered. Catherine smiled, " yeah I am glad that he is." she said to him.

Ciel nods to Catherine and then a knock comes at the door.

Catherine tensed as the knock was there, " Who is it?" She asked. She frowned not sure if she wanted to truly know.

Soma opens the door peaking his head in and says "Pardon me young miss. My name is Soma. Is this the room my buddy Ciel is in? I heard he fell ill and I wanted to come check on him."

Ciel mumbles under his breath "Oh great..why's he here.." Ciel puts his hand to his head and sighs as he lays back down.

Catherine sighed of releif and then smiled, " Of course, he's um right in here with me." She said to him. She blinked and covered herself with the blanket even more. Feeling more uncomfortable. She then sighed thinking. She wondered about her friends, she didn't know what to do. She bit her lower lip as she looked over at Ciel.

Status
Not open for further replies.