(Jessica and Roses) - Black Butler RP 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ciel answers his cousin "Well you know. Business affairs and projects mostly. Then investigations of several kinds and other assignments from the queen and other high state of class individuals. And of course on many occasions, when time allowed, in which he insisted whenever it did, challenges and contests on Alois' demands and terms." Ciel then rolls his eyes and puts his hand to his head.

Catherine looked over at him and smiled sweetly. She was happy that she was talking to her cousin. She was glad that she was done with the schooling. She wondered, " When is the fair this year? I mean I would like to go this year and maybe I can help you get ready for those contests." SHe said to him. She smiled at him lightly. She wanted to help out her cousin.

( Can you be that demon for Catherine and Lord Druitt))

Ciel "It's in a week actually." He sighs as he's dreading seeing Alois, the fact that Alois annoys him to no end, Claude going at it with Sebastian, and showing off his own ego filled acts being of no help. Though Ciel knows that sense the two of them are business rivals, that seeing Alois from time to time is pretty much inevitable.

(Yeah I can play their demon. Which one is Druitt's demon? I think I remember but I'm not sure.)

Catherine smiled as she looked at him. She tilted her head and said " do you want help to get better? " she bit her lower lip.she looked over at the trees again. She saw the demon, she had made up her mind. She looked over at Ciel and smiled.

(I totally forgot. Hehe wanna skip to a week)

Last edited:
(yeah sure^^)

Ciel nods accepting her offer to help him. He then looks over at Finny who is on the other side of the garden practicing his shrubbery arrangment technique for the fair. He then looks inside the house through the kitchen window to see Bard baking one dish after the next and all of the same thing, pies, and of all flavors. Ciel then shows his cousin the letter that contains Alois' latest challenge to him, which is the fair's dance competition, which consists in rounds, and lasts throughout the whole week. Ciel then says "This challenge in particular, the fair's dance contest, is one challenge that Alois never fails at summoning me to do. He challenges me to do it every year..every single year.."

Catherine walks with Ciel, she looked around to see how the place was, as if she was here before. She smiled a little bit, she wondered and smiled. She was happy about this. She looked at Ciel seeing that he will let her help him. She was great at dancing. She grinned as she saw the letter, " yeah he is just like mine. ' She looked over at Ciel, " in no time you'll be some great." She smiled. " What makes me a better dancer, is that I listen to the beat and let the beat go through my body and let it control a bit." She smiled at him.

Within a week, Catherine has taught Ciel so much and she found out that Druitt and her are suppose to get married and today is the day she meets him and is supposed to be moving in with him. She was in a pretty corset dress, and she had her new butler next to her as she was heading to the fair grounds to meet with Ciel, Druitt, and a few people, she had her stuff packed within the carriage. She looked at her new demon butler. ' You do promise that you won't jinx me in this deal right?" She didn't care about her soul really.

Arland, hearing the question as he helps her in, looks to Catherine as he then gets in. He nods and says "I promise you my lady."

Lord Druitt, the one Catherine is to marry, is contemplating many things in his head as he is heading to the fair in his carriage, to which he doesn't conversate much with his driver as he usually does whenever they are traveling to places.

Ciel, as Sebastian helps him into their carriage, has a lot going through his head too as they travel to the fair following Sebastian getting in and sitting beside his young lord. While it is true that Ciel's had many lessons and dance tips from his cousin during the past week, he still dreads seeing Alois at the fair.

Catherine was in a pretty blue and white dress . She looked at him and smiled. She nodded at him, she was glad, she didn't know demons very well. She had her hair up in a bun.She had dangling earrings. She blinked as she thought about her rival sending her a message, she was gonna be here too, so they might see assassin moves. She looked over seeing that they were here and that the door started to open from the driver. She smiled lightly. " I am very pleased so far." She said. She looked at her wrist before getting out and looking around for Ciel and her fiance Lord Druitt.

A younger boy arrived to the fair next, a boy who resembled Ciel a little, and about 8 years in age. He saw Catherine and Arland, but not seeing anyone else yet, the 8 year old boy decides to pay for some tickets and go off to take a look around, as he loves the fair rides more than anything.

Arland himself notices the young child's arrival, noticing the resemblance to Catherine's cousin Ciel right away, and watches the boy pay for his first round of fair tickets and then take off. Arland stays with Catherine, as a butler would do, but wonders in the back of his mind why this little boy is by himself at such a huge event.

Ciel arrives himself shortly after. His butler Sebastian gets out of the carriage first, and then Sebastian helps Ciel get out.

Alois arrives in his carriage with Claude after that. He sees Ciel after getting out following Claude. Alois waves excitedly to Ciel and then he and Claude take off to see the fair.

Ciel waves to Alois also. He sighs after Alois and Claude leave to go into the fair and rubs his head feeling a bit of an ache coming over his head and then feels another slight pain wave go through his body for a few minutes after that. The pain then nums but stays for several minutes around his chest before it subsides for the time being..Ciel then says under his breath to himself ~ I have a feeling this is going to be a long day and a very long week.. ~

Last edited:
Catherine blinked looking aroind. She gulped and looked around Trying to find people she knows. She fins Ciel and Sebastian. She looked at her butler and she smiled. She bit her lower lip and went to go she was trying to find Sofia. She knew it was going to be a long day she sort of found her having a demon butler ironic. An assassin doesn't need help. She suddenly saw her and Sofia smiled and said "I Assume that you are prepared" Catherine looked at her and said " of course I am "

Sebastian looks to Ciel and says "What about you young master? You think you're ready to face Alois off in the dance competition?

Ciel looks to his own demon butler, sighs and says "Well to be perfectly honest...no...I never am..he annoys me to no end...and I think he enjoys doing it too..but being Alois' business rival as I am..." Ciel takes a deep breath trying to suppress his urge to throw up and says "I have no choice..It's required that I meet his every challenge.."

Catherine bit her lower lip as she looked at her butler, " Let's go find my fiance, we'll leave the stuff in the carriage. " She smiled lightly and turned, she walked a bit in front of the carriage, she looked as she was walking, there was the shops that was open. She tilted her head and bit her lower lip. She took out her fan and fanned it out. She wondered she had to go within the next week to a village, they had a castle, and within the castle, and village a bare myth that she and her boss wants to have her figure out. She sighed seeing that her rival was here. She had a hidden weapons all over, even though she had a demon for a butler, she needed to have it for her work.

Arland nods to Catherine and says "Yes my lady." He then goes off with her into the fair to locate where Druitt is.

Ciel watches as Catherine leaves and Arland then following her. He then looks to the enterance and sees two more familiar faces arriving, that being of Soma and Agni. He then says under his breath "Them too?..I mean I know they have as much a right as anyone else to come but.." He puts his hand to his head saying "Ugh..This is going to be a very long week..Me having to deal with both these guys..good grief.." Ciel gives a heavy sigh and then turns back around and walks off before Soma can spot him.

Sebastian follows after Ciel.

Druitt is walking around the fair just eyeing the festivities that are surrounding the place. He's not sure of what to take part in first so he just continues to walk. When he walks about a few feet further Druitt spots the kid who resembles Ciel just as Arland did earlier at the gate. Like Arland had done at the time when he saw the child, Druitt wonders why this kid is by himself too. He knows by first glance that the young child can't be more than 8 years old and the fair is so huge.

Catherine wondered how hard can it to spot someone. She went through so much training. She groaned and then looked over and glanced. She remembered that kid. From what did she remember him? Her memory drew a blank. She sighed and then bit her lip. She looked at Arland. She smiled and saw that it was her future husband. She walked over to him and said " Hello Lord Druitt. " she looked at her demon butler and bit her lower lip smiling.

Druitt turns around to her and says "Well hello there. You must be Lady Catherine. It's a pleasure to meet you."

Ciel and Sebastian pass through that part of the fair quickly, as Ciel sees Catherine in a conversation with Druitt and doesn't want to interrupt them. Ciel's still dreading dancing against Alois. But for the moment his urge to vomit has lessened a little bit. It doesn't change the fact how uneasy he's feeling though.

Catherine smiled as she looked over at him and curtseyed, " I am, and It's the same for me." She smiled sweetly, she didn't know what her mother has told him about her. She knew that her work w as supposed to keep quiet. She tilted her head and smiled. She tilted her head and then bit her lower lip. She smiled and said, " So are you going to be in any of the competitions." She asked. She looked over at him. She bit her looked over her shoulder seeing her rival and then Ciel. She smiled and looked back over at him.

Druitt "Me in the competitions? No. Not this year. I'm here to enjoy the fair this time. And plus I haven't received any challenges this time either. So I just came to enjoy what this year's fair events had to offer and watch the others compete and stuff like that. Like the dance competition. It's always been one of my favorites to just watch and observe. And I heard Alois Trancy has challenged Ciel in the contest this year." Druitt then looks over to see Ciel with Sebastian a few yards away from them and sees the uncomfortable expression across Ciel's face. He then says to Catherine as he turns back to face her again "And it looks as if young lord Phantomhive isn't too thrilled at the idea. Of course I can understand the guy being uncomfortable. His rival Alois is one of the most sensational dancers around. I've seen him use moves before in contests that I don't think I could even pull off even if I tried to."

Catherine bit her lower lip and looked over at him and wondered. She smiled " I am in the competition, I was challenged by my rival" she sighed and looked down. She smiled at him " but I've tried to master the talents " she smiled at him and the looked over at her butler.

Arland looks to Catherine in return.

Ciel, knowing the dance contest signups are drawing closer, tries taking a couple of deep breaths feeling the urge to throw up beginning to come over him again, this time also feeling his chest tightening up just a little. He though tries to suppress the feeling like before, while tugging at his collar a few times trying to loosen it up. He then sees Soma and Agni approaching the area from the south direction. He inhales and exhales again and then looks for a path to take that'd get him out of Soma's sight quickly. Ciel knows that Alois' taunting is going to aggravate him enough and he doesn't feel like dealing with Soma's over protective nature at the same time, not that he's feeling that well at the moment as it is.

Catherine noticed what time it was, she left Lord Druitt's side and went to go sign up since she was going. She saw her rival, she rolled her eye but hid it in a fan. Catherine looked over at Arland and said, " Sofia, i'm so surprised you're here." Sofia blinked and said, " Well you know how I like to show you up at every place." Catherine didn't know what else to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.