(Jessica and Roses) - Black Butler RP 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drew gulps again as he sees Ciel, Arland and Sebastian take off to locate Catherine. He then walks over to the bed where Ciel was laying and sits on the floor with his back against the bedside.

Ciel and Sebastian lead the way down the hallway in the meantime, Arland following only inches behind them.

Catherine whimpered in pain as she looked at her hand turning bluish purple. She looked at the two vampires who were happy. She was scared that this might be the end of her. With a second she was in a mansion, a dark one and soon she was tied up, and before she knew it they were making her out of a doll.

After looking around the hospital for about an hour Ciel looks to Sebastian as he stands against the wall trying to catch his breath, considering they had been rushing through the halls the whole time "This is crazy..Where is she..We've looked all over the hospital..at least all over the lowest 3 floors anyway..and this hospital isn't much bigger than that.."

Sebastian "I'm not certain master..But it could mean that she's no longer here..though how she could've gotten away from the hospital being in the condition she was in is beyond me.."

Arland "Hmm..Well if she's not here..Then I guess.." He uncovers his symbol and makes a call to Catherine using it"

Catherine was in a dark mansion when they were talking. She noticed the mark on her leg glowing. " A-arland... " She sighed laying there, the guys grinned and said, " Young girl you won't be alive anymore, well not to where you can do whatever you want." he said. Catherine groaned and she tried to get out of the ropes but she couldn't. She gasped and she felt herself getting another cut on her arm, " I need saving, Arland..." Catherine soon after that she was now knocked unconscious and was slowly in the process being put into a doll, but they were sucking her dry, and it was starting to her feet to turn into glass. Before she knew it she was full of glass stuffed with clay. invisible wires to make her walk and she was propped into a room.

Arland gets the message through their contract symbol that Catherine needs him to help and save her as quickly as possible and he tries to concentrate to figure out at least a clue of where she would be, not knowing at the time what he would find. Arland suddenly gets a feeling about the location locked into his mind and immediately transports himself there, the contract being able to zap him there since Catherine was in real trouble.

Ciel sees Arland suddenly disappear and says to himself "Guess Arland found her location..I hope he'll be able to hold his own..For I don't know how long it'll take me and Sebastian to locate where him and Catherine are ourselves.."

Catherine was stuck and soon a guy from a room hummed a song and Catherine started to move, not being able to control herself. Catherine blinked as she walked to him, and the person was in the room, " careful they might all kill you like I say... And my was she delicious." He teased him.

Arland "She's was delicious? You really think I'd fall for that? You couldn't have eaten her..sure it's been an hour already but trust me..my master is no pushover..plus I don't see that much if any blood on the ground floor..and if you did as you say there would be tons of it.."

The guy went to her snapping his fingers moving hair smelling her. " I drank lots and I have some friends that helped me " he glared " I'm sure you know what to do in order to save her" he grinned showing his Fangs as he licked his blood stained teeth.

Arland "S..So you're a vampire then..I see..And yes..I have an idea of what I have to do anyway..I have to defeat you to get her back.."

The guy smirked, " Well yes," His eyes glowed red and the other two vampires came out and hummed again, other girls, victims of them had started to come and some had knives and weapons. Catherine was grabbed and taken by them and they went away to a room.

Arland thinks to himself for a minute on how to approach this. He had never once face off against a vampire. It wasn't going to stop him but Arland knew that he would have to plan this battle carefully in order to come out the victor and get Catherine out of their clutches safely, the fact that Arland was on this battlefield byhimself currently sense Ciel and Sebastian hadn't yet reached the location, and Arland when it came to facing vampires, as he was now about to do, had no experience.

Catherine was only put in a safe room on a chair as the vampires stroked her now glass smooth hands, even though they were smooth when she wasn't in a doll form. Her brain wasn't completely disposed yet. She was thinking about her fiance. She was so scared. She was worried for her fiance being told that she was killed.Catherine wanted to fight back, she knew there was something to be done. Catherine gasped of short breath when one of them could still blood in her veins. She was being a dinner.

Arland, though he was indeed new at faceing this kind of opponent, could feel in his gut he didn't have much time. He had to act fast if he was going to save Cathrine. And sense Ciel and Sebastian weren't there yet, he knew he had no choice but to battle alone against who knows how many enemies were about to face him head on. He takes a deep breath and readies himself.

Meanwhile Druitt is walking among-st the fair's ending activities for that day. He was deep in thought about hearing that Catherine was in the fair's infirmary complex, which he didn't get the message about until 2 days after she was taken there. As soon as he heard about it he went straight to the medical area to check in on her, but he was told she had already been checked out. He didn't know where she could have gone though, not knowing that had been taken. And this was 1 one day before the day that is currently taking place. Due to it, Druitt is still at the fair.

Catherine was just being held hostage and the leader of this group was holding her, she was being more into a doll, she was so scared. Catherine laid there unsure what to really do. She had get away some home, humming through her lips as she was hearing the fair's music, were they close to the fair? Catherine tried to hum a song that she heard earlier that turned a girl from a doll.

Arland started his battle with the vampire.

Ciel and Sebastian look the fairgrounds, seeing as Catherine was injured badly before she vanished into thin air from them, so the just assume that she couldn't have gotten far, and they continue to look there for the next several hours, passing by the dance contest location several times while heading in different directions through the fair to make sure they search over every single inch for Catherine before leaving the fairgrounds, seeing Alois winning the rounds and working his way up the ranks, to which Ciel just shakes his head in annoyance cause Alois is just looking as if to be he's just showing off. He and Sebastain having one more direction to look in before they would've searched everywhere, go on their way.

Drew in the meantime just waits for Ciel's return, while staying at the sides of his brother's fiance Elizabeth and his brother's two friends Soma and Agni as well.

Catherine finally had her mouth free, so she can speak. She had walked by herself to a window it was dark, but she could barely see out of it, maybe Arland was winning, " Over here please." She screamed, it was the big dance building, a castle looking thing. Catherine whined as she held her side in pain because of the blood, but a vampire dragged her away and went to bite into her.

Arland busted through about 10 minutes after she screamed that out. He wasn't even sure if he won his battle with the other vampire or not, but as soon as he had her Catherine's cry out for help, he reacted just as quick and before he could even process it, Arland hit the vampire he was facing down to the ground and knocked him out. He darted to the vampire that currently was holding on to Catherine. He lunged forward, hit the vampire to where Catherine could get loose from it's grip, and then after slugging the vampire a few more rounds and getting the vampire to where it couldn't even make sense of what was going on, Arland pushed the vampire until he had it slammed up against the wall.

Catherine was just shocked, seeing Arland jump like that, she was worried. She glanced up at him as she was free. She ran to get away from what was going on, seeing how lucky she was to find Arland. She was worried that he would get hurt. She gulped nervously.

After several minutes, the vampire pushes Arland off from pinning him, but just as quickly Arland starts attacking the vampire over and over, having no idea where the strength he's currently possessing to fight like this is coming from, but using it none the less to do what he needs to do to protect Catherine from harm.

In the meantime, Drew, Ciel's fiance Elizabeth, Soma, and Agni had all gone back out to the events of the fair, one of the reasons being that Ciel and Sebastian had been gone an awful long time causing Elizabeth to get more than a little worried and making her wonder what exactly was going on, it having been 4 hours sense Ciel and Sebastian had left the infimary, and another reason being that sense Catherine had been gone even longer, Soma wondered if anyone had informed Druitt, considering he had come by earlier to the infirmary in order to check on her, like Soma himself had done to check on Ciel.

And off in another part of the fair, near to the end of the fairgrounds on the opposite side, Ciel rubs his head and says "5 hours..If Catherine were still here we would've found her by now..It does seem impossible that she'd get very far with those stab wounds..But even so, if she were kidnapped and carried off, I mean wouldn't someone have noticed?..There're people all over this place for pete sake.."

A little girl was overhearing everyone talking about this. She blinked lightly as she had a bear that Ciel's toy company made. She was an orphan, " Excuse me." She said calmly. She walked over to them, eating the cotton candy. She said, " Are you talking about that lady being carried?" She asked sweetly. Her big green eyes, " If you are, She was put over there." She pointed over to the big castle.

Status
Not open for further replies.