(Jessica and Roses) - Black Butler RP 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ciel looks towards the castle that the little girl is pointing to and then turns to the girl and says "That castle? Okay. Thank you little girl. I appreciate it a lot." Ciel then turns to Sebastian and says "The girl says Catherine was carried off to that castle over there. Let's go Sebastian." He then starts rushing over to it.

Sebastian "I'm right behind you young master." Sebastian nods to the young female child and then quickly follows off after Ciel.

Alois happens to be nearby enough as well to hear Ciel state that Catherine had been missing for 5 hours and then the little girl say that Catherine was carried off to the castle while injured. He looks to Claude and says "That doesn't sound good. That female friend of Ciel's, sounds like she was kidnapped."

Claude "Do you think we should help Ciel and Sebastian rescue her master Alois? I mean it's your call."

Alois "Not sure..I mean Ciel's hasn't requested it..Who knows if he even wants me to help him..Just the same though, I get the feeling that Ciel and Sebastian are probably going to run into trouble..considering it's that castle..I mean the news bulletin about those vampires..I mean I thought it might just be a fair attraction when I heard about it..But I just feel weird when I look at that place..And considering that Ciel got sick earlier.."

Claude "Hm..yeah.." He looks over at the castle and then back at his young master and says "Well master Alois?"

Alois nods and says "Yeah. Let's go."

Claude nods and says "Okay."

Alois takes off trying to catch up to Ciel and Sebastian with Claude following close behind him.

Catherine whined as she just was kicked and soon they used her other hand drinking from her, the other vampires holding her demon down to watch " no stop" she was getting weaker. She tried to get up but she fell looking up at Arland. All of the vampires, well most was ending up helping the leader of this vampire group.

Ciel yells out as he rushes up seeing Catherine, as she and the vampires who have her captive are just in the doorway but on the outside now. "Hey! Leave her alone!"

Sebastian speeds up his steps and while in a springing forward position uses one arm to reach and grab Catherine from the vampire, and at the same time with his other arm knocks the vampire from the ground and the vampire collides with the castle wall behind him. Then Sebastian lands on his feet.

Ciel runs up to where he sees Catherine falling back after Sebastian frees her from the vampire's grip once again.

Alois runs up as well to help seeing Catherine falling towards Ciel's direction, and as he gives Claude orders to go take care of the other vampires that have Arland captive, he dashes towards where Catherine's falling as well and lends his hand in helping Ciel to catch her.

Ciel looks seeing Alois at his side suddenly, it surprising him, and just blinking at Alois helping catch Catherine.

Catherine frowned. The reason was told before everyone was here. She just felt so weak, so much blood loss. She looked up at Arland but then looking at her cousin who helped her. She thought, why was her mother mother wanted? How can she even help her? She thought a bit as she just stayed there, " Thank you." She muttered to whoever caught her and saved her from the vampire that held her captive. " Careful there's more..." Catherine finally looked up.
The other vampires glared and moved to protect and attack the others who attacked their leader.
Catherine sighed as she moved to try to hold onto the two people that was helping her stand, with her being stabbed and now this, it was not her day.

Claude spots the other vampires approaching and moves in position to fight. He looks to Sebastian and says "Hey is Arland alright Sebastian?"

Sebastian says as he gets ready for the attack as well "Yeah he is. Thanks for the help. Have to say though that I'm a bit surprised."

Claude "I'm sure you are. But now's not the time to discuss that. We talk it all out after we take care of these guys."

Sebastian is in wonder a bit but nods knowing that Claude is right. He looks back at Alois helping Ciel with Catherine and Arland approaching Ciel, Alois, and Catherine as well.

Claude "Are you ready Sebastian? If you are then let's get this battle started."

Sebastian "Alright. Let's go." He and Claude then start fighting off the vampires.

Catherine didnt know what to say. She knew that when she was in better shape she was going to fight them. Fi d whoever did this. She had a feeling that they were behind this. She sighed closing her eyes. She hated this. She bit her lower lip. She wasnt sure what to say. She looked up holding onto Ciel. She looked around. The room was getting t the point of spinning. She frowned. She hated that her betrothed was probably not worried. Dhe honestly was confused. She bit her lower lip hard. She looked up at Ciel and Alois. She then smiled lightly looking at Arland.

Unknown to Catherine, Druitt was worried for her. He just didn't know how to find her. And after thinking about it, he made the decision to find out where Alois and Claude went too having seen them leaving the fairgrounds just a couple of hours ago, having had seen Ciel and Sebastian take off long before that, the fact that when Alois and Claude left they took the same direction that Ciel and Sebastian had taken. Therefore Druitt took that as a clue that he could follow up on in his own search for Catherine so he starts heading off from the fairgrounds and goes off in that direction himself.

Catherine was just worried. She didnt know if he was looking for her, or if she meant anything to him. She licked her lips as she wondered. She sighed, they had only said Hi to each other and that was it. Her bright eyes scurried around to room as she heard the fighting between the demons and vampires. She was vompletely shocked. She sighed held onto Ciel and she closed her eyesfeeling so weak.

Ciel holds on to his cousin keeping her safe in his arms.

Alois stays at both Ciel's and Catherine's side while watching Claude helping Sebastian with what looks to be the last of the vampires. To him though, even though there were about 10 groups of vampires in this castle, they still seemed a bit small in number, but Alois hopes that it's just him being overly concerned with it.

Arland, as he himself gets to Ciel's and Catherine's side sees Catherine closing her eyes knowing she's been through quite the ordeal today, as he did too. But he knows how Ciel has been as well and says to him. "Thanks for helping me with her today Ciel. I appreciate it. Both you and Sebastian have helped a lot to which I am very grateful, especially seeing as how I'm still new to all this. But how are you feeling? You know considering earlier today."

Ciel "Well I don't have much of an appetite really. But other than that though I'm fine. At least for now. I'm able to breathe better than before anyway. And given the circumstances and seeing how Catherine's condition is right now, she's a lot worse off than I am right now.

Arland nods and says "Well just don't push yourself. You don't have to. Even for us you know."

Ciel "Yeah I know..Don't worry I won't." He then looks up and sees Druitt reaching their location too. Ciel hands Catherine to Arland as he gets to his feet and calls Druitt over to them.

Last edited:
Catherine didnt realize one vampire snaking their way around and behind Catherine once she was handed to Arland. Since the vampire that was on the ground can reach so high, they stabbed her in her inmer thigh. She gasped as she looked downxseeing the blood slowly come out. She blinked a few times holding onto Arland. She felt so weak she blinked hearing Ciel call her soon to be hisband. "Wait... Druitt is here?" She asked. She opened her eyes as she frowned she then gripped onto Arland's shirt tightly as she could. She wasn't wearing any shoes so she didnt have her fancy clothes. She knew that once she heals up she has to talk to the big boss.

Arland held her securely and said "Don't worry Catherine. I'm here. I'll never leave your side okay." Then after seeing her bleeding again from what looked like another stab wound Arland yells out. "Hey! We need so help over here!" He looks around but doesn't see anything, as if the culprit responsible for stabbing Catherine the second time had just vanished.

Druitt approached them in a rush hearing Arland's yell for help and knelt on one knee and says to Catherine as he puts a hand of his to her cheek "Hey. Are you alright? I'm so sorry about the amount of time it took me to find you." He then sees her second stab wound and says to Arland as he quickly applies pressure to Catherine's stab wound where she's bleeding and bandages her wound up securely. "Come on. Let's get her back to the hospital."

Alois watches as Arland and Druitt lift and take Catherine back to the fair's medical unit. At the same time Ciel watches as Sebastian and Claude finish off the other vampires in that area. Alois glances back at Claude and Sebastian too as their battles with the vampires from the castle end. "Well at least that's over with..For now anyway.."

Ciel coughs and the says "Yeah.." He then coughs two more times.

This causes Alois to look at him and says "Hey Ciel? You alright?..Hey you got real sick earlier and you're still in the recovery stage now..You probably should take it easy.."

Ciel clears his throat, coughs once more, and then walks over to a bench that's near to them, Alois following him, and Ciel sits down on it and says as he rubs his head "I'm fine Alois..Don't worry.." He then pauses for a second after saying that and blinks his eyes and then says as he looks to Alois "Hey..Why are you so suddenly concerned?..It's not like you and I have ever been really close friends or anything."

Alois sits down and says to Ciel "I'm not real sure to tell you the truth..I mean you're right..neither of us have ever been that close of friends..if friends at all..But yeah for the past several hours I've just been concerned for you..I heard you suffered an asthma attack while I was competing in the dance competition and then later something just hit me..But you know Ciel..If we try at it..Maybe the two of us could end up starting a friendship with eachother."

Ciel chuckles and says "Oh come on..Get real Alois..I mean how would that even work?..Our business related rivalries have you and I at each other's throats a majority of the time.."

Alois "Well we could try at least..You know something outside of the work we do.."

Ciel "I guess so..Maybe..Just don't expect anything.."

Catherine had slowly closed her eyes. She wasn't sure what to do. She bit her lower lip. She didn't know what to really say, but her eyes opened feeling and hearing Druitt. She smiled, " I thought you didn't care for me." She said quietly. She bit her lower lip as she wondered. She tilted her head as she thought. She licked her lips as she wondered. She moved to grab lightly onto Druitt. They never really had a chance to talk. Her eyes widened. She wasn't sure what to say. She was losing consciousness, but then she felt his hand on her cheek and on her wound.

the little girl that had lured all of them just sat in the corner, bright red eyes, tears falling. She was now an orphan. She whimpered and held onto her teddy bear. She looked at her hands as she whined. She hated this. She closed her eyes tightly as she tried to get away. She frowned as she tried to get away. She frowned not wanting to leave. She crawled to who Sebastian just killed. " mama!"

Status
Not open for further replies.