ƿѧɲԀօяѧ'ʂ ۷ıʟʟѧɢɛ

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Adrian looked sideways, clenching his fists a bit at the sight of the two. That little- wait, why am I getting jealous? He shook the thought and looked away as Alex murmured "I-I don't know." He sensed the tone in her voice and felt her soft touch but he was still freaking out. Akon watched, sitting back, waiting obediently if he had to hold down Alex again.

"Come on Alex. I'm trying to help you and this wont work if you don't try. " She brought her hand back to herself, scratching her neck. She had a bug bite which was adding to her insanity. "What about you Akon? What's desirable to you?" She had a look in her eye that could be considered punishable inappropriate if it could be seen.

"Mm? Uh, desirable?" Akon was about to say 'I dunno', but since he saw it may help his brother, he thought for a short while before saying. "I guess maybe a soft warm place to stay, with other demons around, maybe more girls-" he cut himself off and blushed deeply. "Th-that came out wrong! I-I meant to make it even for my brothers and I- w-wait!" His blush got redder and redder, but Alex stopped freaking out and started snicker, slightly louder at each screw up before he was full-out cracking up.

Aurora was smiling and giggling through his whole mess of words. "Please, there is plenty of me to go around," she joked, before adding, "And don't objectify me!" She squeezed Akon's arm at the elbow, before whispering to him, "Also I prefer being called a woman." She took one of his hands, and ran it down her waist and hip, "I don't have the curves of a girl." She looked to Adrian, "You're turn sourpuss. Desirable. Go."

Akon blushed till his face was bright red and gently took his hand away. "First of all, I'm not a sourpuss." Adrian sat up and looked over. "Sorry if my desire isn't fun enough for you, but I think taking over this place with a lot of power at my hands, and a whole line of humans begging to be drained is more my idea of desirable." Alex smiled at that. "Heheh. Sounds fun enough to me alright." Alex looked at Aurora. "Your turn."

Aurora nodded thoughtfully at Adrian's answer, and held a finger to her lips as she though about her own. "I would find it highly desirable if humanity burned the way we were burned, and the Earth were given back to the creatures of the gods...and for the oceans to boil and turn into blood. And a place to live with out strict rules and the worry of being killed or tortured. I also find pale-skinned-blondes quite desirable." She threw in the last bit to confuse them, by being horribly unspecific.

Adrian chuckled a bit. "That was a quick change. From the world basically getting destroyed to your hopes for a boyfriend." For the smart one, he didn't seem to catch on this time. Maybe he was just tired, he always gets sleepy after eating. Or maybe, subconsciously, he just didn't want to. Akon looked over at Alex, who was obviously trying to figure out what she meant. Was he the only one who wasn't really listening too closely?

"We've all taken our turn, now you," Aurora said directed toward Alex. She was quite proud of herself for temporarily distracting him from the smell on the air, but thinking of it herself made her quiver. "Come on now," She urged him.

Alex's eye twitched. "Err..I really don't know." Akon looked up. "What about that one thing you told me, you know, about Da-" Akon seemed to be in the middle of saying a name, but Alex's hand cupped over his brother's mouth in an instant, his eyes wide but full of threat. "Not. Another. Word." Adrian rolled his eyes but laughed. "Please don't tell me he was going to say what I think he was." "N-no!" Alex quickly replied.

Aurora raised a brow, obviously puzzled as to what was going on. "Excuse me?"

"Alex has had a crush on this guardian chick since he was awakened. Dahlia, right?" Adrian chuckled. "He wants to do ​real evil things with her." Alex, completely pissed, wrapped his fingers around Adrian's neck, lightly chocking him with his own face bright red. "I told you that as a secret, you bastard! I told you not to tell anyone and you go and tell her?!"

"A guardian?" Aurora scoffed, "Now that's twisted." She tried to picture what kind of angelic creature Alex could possible have feelings for, and it made her equally sick to her stomach and mad. "Sick even. I don't even want to know anymore than that." She pivoted on her heal, walked to the wall, and leaned against it, still a bit unsettled. "Back in New York we used to play this one game...."

Alex looked over, the flush leaving his face. He was about to question why she hated it so much, but kept his mouth shut. Akon twitched his ears and smiled. "New York sounds real interesting. What's the game?" Adrian smirked, still chuckling a bit at Alex, much to his dismay. "Enlighten us." He lightly joked.

"In short, it was a game to get us more comfortable with each other, but also learn each others boundaries," Aurora explained. "You go around, having one person be it at a time," she said for a lack of better words,"If you're it, everyone gets to ask you questions, or generally ask you to do whatever they want or do whatever they want to you one at a time. The goal is the make whoever is in the spotlight uncomfortable to the point where they can't stand it, or to go as long as you can without snapping. If you don't beg for mercy, its someone else's turn." Her lips curled, "Sounds fun right?"

"Yeah, sounds fun. 'Cept how are we supposed to do the game. My brothers and I. We basically already know each other's boundaries." Alex chimed in, but Adrian just gave him a curt reply. "Yeah, basically. Not all ​our boundaries." Akon winced a bit at first, knowing he'd probably be the weakest line in this game, but faked a smile. "Yeah, okay."

"I'll put myself on the spot first if it makes you feel any better." She sat cross-legged on the ground, and pushed her hair behind her ears, before straightening her shoulders. "Have at me."

Adrian laughed a bit. "I have one." He looked up, a flash of something in his eyes, though you couldn't tell what it was. "How many guys have you been with?" The other two couldn't help but snicker at this.

"It depends on what you mean by been with," Aurora replied vaguely. She had the advantage of knowing how to play the game well. Make everyone work really hard for your answers. Don't give them up easily.

"You know exactly what I mean by been with. Kissed, dated, all that." "300?" Murmured Alex under his breath, and Adrian had to seriously struggle, for once, to keep a straight face. Akon seemed to not like that joke. The first was funny, just out of shock value. But now they were just being offensive.

Aurora frowned, "I've been a bit too busy to date. And I don't really keep track of how many demons I've kissed. Less than 300." She wanted to add you cunt, but that would show signs of weakness. "And to answer what you're really asking, zero. You'd be surprised how many potions and rituals call for virgin blood." She was slightly offended that they would have though otherwise, but then again she was completely aware of her mucking about with them.