ƿѧɲԀօяѧ'ʂ ۷ıʟʟѧɢɛ

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Aurora let out a grunt like noise, and grasped her head between her hands. She walked quickly, and even running for a moment, to distance herself far enough from the house so when she began to whale, the triplets wouldn't hear her. She was incredibly mad at herself. She had so little control over her swings between parts of her personality. It was a problem she struggled with. The side of her that was seductive and blood thirsty and self righteous was born into her when she became a demon. But the side of her that liked the sunlight, and got scared and cried easily was remains of her human self. Not all demons were once human, most that she met weren't. So she felt alone in her struggle.
She stopped in front of bowls of blood. What they had been smelling earlier. Aurora felt to sick to her stomach to want it. It was wrong of her to do what she had done. In a matter of two days she'd pitted siblings together because she'd been impulsive. Nauseated, and her tears burning off her cheeks as she became infuriated with her immaturity, she kicked over the bowls, letting the blood spill out everywhere. Eyebrows furrowed, she threw punches at the air, and stomped. Stumbling back against a tree, she sunk to her knees and her anger melted back into silent tears.

Ayame blinked and watched the scene unfold. She was slightly confused seeing a demon have emotion, maybe she was wrong about them? Ayame followed Aurora quietly. She watched her lean against a tree and slowly walked up to her. "E-excuse me..?" She said quietly and keeping her distance..

Eyes red and cheeks pale, Aurora looked up at the guardian. Her immediate response would have been to get up and run. But despite her meal earlier, she felt drained of energy. With a gasp, she covered her face with her hands, "Please don't murder me," She begged.

Ayame knelt infront of Aurora. "You don't have to worry about that, I wouldn't take advantage of a hurting young woman, demon or not." She spoke in as comforting a tone as she could and got a little closer being cautious. "May I ask what's wrong?" Ayame placed her hand on Aurora's knee, still trying to be comforting.

Aurora flinched at the guardian's touch, and squinted her eyes shut. She still didn't trust her, and was scared. "I don't know you. And you tried to kill my friends so no. You may not." She had a hard time sounding sure about herself as she sniffled.

Ayame nodded and removed her hand. "You know those bowls were for you and your friends. As apologetic presents.. Honestly, I do feel bad sometimes about what I do.." She looked down. "and I want to do the right thing and keep you guys safe from the other Protectors." She looked up at Aurora, "Can I help..?" She asked hoping to be forgiven but knowing she wouldn't be, hell, she wouldn't forgive herself either were she in Aurora's place.

"Bowls of blood? We're not animals. Did you expect us to get down on our knees and lick it up?" Aurora replied rudely. "And isn't your definition of the right thing killing all us evil scum of the Earth off?" She stood up, and backed away. A part of her still believed she might get stabbed or shot at any moment. "You couldn't help me anyway. You're relationship with your human is different than what goes on between demons."

"I didn't expect you to get on your hands and knees like an animal, I know that you aren't." Ayame replied quietly. "Here, if it makes you feel better.." She pulled her handgun out, took the magazine out, then pulled the slide back releasing the bullet inside. She then layed them down infront of Aurora. "No that's not my answer to everything. Well.. to evil ones yes but.. I can see you aren't completely evil. I mean.." She looked down trying to find the right words to say.

Aurora watched silently as the guardian de-armed herself. Seeing the guns right in front of her made her feel even more sick to her stomach. She swallowed hard. "I've got to have some sense of humanity if I'm having boy troubles," she joked. For a moment she became so overwhelmed by the energy the guns were releasing that she had to turn away and vomit.

Ayame picked the gun up and threw it as far as she could, noticing Aurora's reaction. "Which is exactly why I want to make ammends with you and the others.." She held her hand out. "You have my word that I won't tell my huan a word about you guys and I'll even bring you guys supplies. Just.. not food as I've no idea how to work that one.. H-heh." Ayame tried joking.

Aurora shook her hand cautiously. "Alright. But...the boys wouldn't be okay with this because I am. I just know we're not very well equipped to protect ourselves and this alliance would work in our favor. So if you don't mind, I'd like to keep this between you and I. Because this triplets...we're not a group really. Just temporarily working together until we can fend for ourselves. As it should be between us. Not that I can provide you with much." Bouncing on the balls of her feet she was anxious to get back, "I'm Aurora by the way."

Ayame nodded and stood up. "You can't protect yourselves? You stole some of our guns. Not to mention you and your friends roughed my human and I up pretty well, if I do say so my self. And yeah, we can keep it between us. So.. Need any medical suppies or anything?" She folded her arms behind her back.

"I can't stand to even be around your guns...." Aurora flared her nostrils in disgust. "And to be fair, you caused an equal amount of damage to us. Right now....I think we're alright with supplies....the only wounds that are bad are the ones I've made. Dammit!" Her mind trailed off to her being mad at herself. "We could use some blankets," she admitted. "We get very little sleep already, without considering we nearly freeze to death every night."

Ayame nodded. "I'll get you some rucksacks. Four of them with extra blankets?" She looked over at Aurora. "My name is Ayame by the way. I hope we can somewhat be, friends. Or something like that." Ayame bit her lip nervously.

Aurora nodded back, "Something like that." She kept looking back in the direction of the house. She was nervous about what awaited her when she returned, and wondered what she would do, or how to explain herself if she had to. "Do you and your human have set boundaries with each other?"

"What do you mean by boundaries?" Ayame followed her gaze to the house. She began thinking about how she would give them their supplies. Probably after the sun went down. Preferably around midnight.

"Just like.... boundaries, I don't know," Aurora shrugged. "I feel like the triplets and I should have set up some more...clear ones. Because I definitely crossed them." She crossed her arms over her chest, and opened her mouth to speak, but ended up just frowning at herself.

"Well..." Ayame looked at the ground and thought for a moment. "We don't really talk about personal things like.. who we like or our family.. physically since we don't really like eachother that way it's not important but if we did we wouldn't touch eachother or kiss eachother while on the job." She looked over at Aurora. "Do you mean like that?" She asked.

"But what you do is work. Protecting him and...hunting, is work. I'm not really working with them. We don't have a real goal..." Aurora left out the fact that they did have the goal to eventually kill everyone on the island, but she figured that would be better off omitted from the convocation. "I can't be blamed for....my behavior."

Ayame shook her head and placed her hand on Aurora's shoulder. "No, you can't be blamed for your nature. We all have one. As for a goal, you could try surviving together as a start." She patted her shoulder gently.