ƿѧɲԀօяѧ'ʂ ۷ıʟʟѧɢɛ

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
"I..." Adrian cut off with a gulp, glancing around at the floor. damn it, I can't even talk straight anymore! Did she poison me or something?! He looked back up at her, thoughts screaming in his head. "I..I don't... Okay..." He muttered, still able to hold a calmer voice, even when he felt insane on the inside. Adrian glanced at his shirt, dangerously tipping off his shoulders, and he absently moved his hand to pull it back up.

"I think you should just take it off completely," Aurora said honestly, when she saw his hand move to fix his shirt. She brought her lips close to his, but withheld. "Are you nervous? You can't seem to get your words out as smoothly as usual..." As she spoke her full lips brushed his, but still she withheld from kissing him. He'd already tasted her lips once before but this time she wasn't going to give it to him. Aurora was already offering a lot, but she would not force anymore upon him. She kept moving to kiss him, but pulling back slightly. Aurora was waiting for him to kiss her, waiting for the allure to me to much for him to resist. "I can't imagine why you would be...I only bite."

Adrian looked over, his eyes a bit wide. fuck! Is it that obvious?! "I, know.." He couldn't tell her why, it may be a weakness in her eyes. If anything, you wanted to show your strengths to everyone, and only your closest family should know your weaknesses. Aurora wasn't family. Adrian looked outside and realized his brothers were still outside, in the cold- hopefully. Worry flushed over him and he quickly got up, realizing that they may have gotten hurt, lost... Or worse, found.

Aurora thought he was just on the verge of giving into her when he tensed up more than before. "What's wrong?" She hoped it wasn't her.

"I'm worried about Akon and Alex. Akon would have at least sent me a telepathy message by now." He said and headed for the door, gripping the knob quickly. Adrian was slightly glad, though. He would have broke at any time.

"Telepathy?" Aurora repeated, more shocked than surprised. "Are you serious?" She followed Adrian in the direction Alex and Akon left. "They can't be that far. You'd think they'd stay in ear shot in case they heard something going wrong," She suggested, trying to reassure him, even though she herself was a bit worried. She'd gotten so caught up with him she'd forgotten about the others.

A gunshot rang out through the forest, meaning a Protector had fired at a demon. The shot echoed for a while and slowly faded, but the signal stayed the same.

Adrian ran out, suddenly freezing. He remembered that his shirt was pushed off and he just sighed and pushed the feeling away. Running out he looked around, then over a small hill, soon backing up from a gun. Alex stood and let out a sigh of relief. "You scared me!" Alex said quietly. "Me? You're the ones who didn't contact me. I thought they had your heads on spears." "Sorry. Akon fell asleep. He was in a lot of pain." Alex stopped then glanced his brother up and down. "What happened to your shirt?" "Don't worry about it, okay? Lets just get Akon inside before he gets sick." The two picked their brother up and brought him inside, laying him down in the living room.

She wanted to scream out when she heard it. One of those protectors had shot down a demon. A demon they hadn't encountered. By the time everyone was in the house, and she was scared again. All she could see in the darkness were images of all their deaths. "I'm glad everyone is okay but we're no where near safe." Aurora felt incredibly guilty now. That gun shot, could have been one of them. Guilty and mad, her voice was louder than it should have been when she exploded, "They think they're better than us. They see us as vermin! A disease! All they do is kill us out of cold blood! At least when we do it we have a reason! Hunger! And humans are the pests! They destroy this planet the gods made and the guardians are helping them do it! This is bullshit! Absolute bullshit! If they want to be real protectors they should shoot their god damned selves!" By the time she was done screaming she was sobbing, crumbled on the ground. It was obvious by now that whenever Aurora felt an emotion she felt it very strongly. It was a dangerous part of her character, and made her unfortunately unpredictable.

A few minutes after the gunshot and somewhere around the time of Aurora's sobbing, Ulrik and Ayame were walking down the old dirt path, crunching dirt beneath their boots. Ayame's rifle was slung across her back and Ulrik was carrying his weapon like a soldier would, butt in his hands and barrel above his head. Ayame sighed and stopped infront of the house, as was her routine. She had memories in the house, it had a special meaning to her. Ulrik stopped aswell a few steps ahead of her.

Adrian and Alex looked at her, then at each other. Adrian moved her gently into his arms and rubbed her shoulder, and Alex came over to try and comfort her also, putting one arm around her legs and brushing the back of his fingers against her forehead. Adrian spoke, his calm voice in a soothing tune "hey, it's alright. Us demons just look evil, and since we eat the 'innocent' humans, they think us evil. We can't change that. We're surviving though, aren't we? We're getting along alright. And even when our partnership together ends, we'll still be alright." Alex brought his own voice to a whisper, knowing that sometimes that might help. "Yeah, so stop crying, alright?"

Aurora looked up at the two of them, "I'm different from you. I do horrible things because I enjoy it. I probably am evil. I deserve to be killed." Feeling light headed she slipped away to lay down next to Akon. She curled up next to his weak, unconscious body. The day had been long and she was ready for it to be over. But she felt sick, and oppressed. "They're here again...."She said, just loud enough for the others to hear. "They're outside and I don't know what to do now."

"Come on Ayame, we should get to bed." Ulrik gently tugged on her arm. She nodded and sighed. Together they went back to their home and hid in their hidden bunker. They forgot about the bowls of blood, which were still sitting on one of the windows.

Adrian was about to try to think of a new approach in comforting her, but the 'protectors' being here was slightly more important. "God, they can't just leave it can they? Well, they didn't enter the house last time. Maybe not again." "And if they do?" Alex asked, the strain of nervousness lingering in his words. "Then...then we hide. If they find us, we run. Simple as that." Adrian didn't seem as calm as before. It wasn't really his life he worried for. It was more his brothers'..and maybe slightly Aurora's. "they left." A slurred, barely sentence left from Akon's lips and he say up. "I heard them. They left."

Aurora heart fluttered hearing him talk. Both him speaking and what he had to say made her immediately feel better. Cheeks still damp from tears, she sat up, "Akon! How do you feel? How's the pain?" She didn't wait to hear his response before kissing his face all over, unafraid thanks to the darkness.

"A-aurora, I'm fine!" He managed to get out. "Just starving.." Akon murmured the last part and Adrian sat back. "Aurora did it last time. I'll get a human, the bars are still open this late." Alex looked at him. "But, you said you wouldn't do that anymore." "Yeah, well, we need food. If it means leading a girl here, then, I'll just have to do that." He stood and went to get his shirt.

Ignoring his resistance, Aurora continued to smother Akon. She did glance in Adrian's direction, "Are you sure you don't want me to? I wouldn't mind?" She would in fact mind a bit, as she felt like she'd been doing errands all day, but she thought perhaps he'd want to stay back with his brothers.

After Ulrik went to bed in their hidden bunker, Ayame sneekily left and went to the local bar. She needed a drink and that's exactly what she did. She sat at the bar and drank lightly, taking small sips.

"No, it's alright. Hell, I need to learn how to hunt sometime." His voice came from the other room, and soon was accompanied by his figure, fully dressed once more and heading to leave. Akon finally was ably to slip away from Aurora while she was busy with Adrian, and wiped his face a bit, hoping it wasn't full of lipstick.

Adrian left into the cold, yet feeling much warmer with a shirt I then before, without one. Remembering how he used to hunt, he quickly unbuttoned the first few buttons of his shirt and tugged his pants down slightly,still keeping them tight on his legs before continuing away. Wandering into and around the city, he randomly chose a bar and stepped inside.

Ayame heard the door open and looked to see who entered. She noticed it was one of the demons from earlier that day. She sighed and ignored him, not wanting to fight anymore. However, she kept her hand on a hidden knife she had in her pants just in case.