ƿѧɲԀօяѧ'ʂ ۷ıʟʟѧɢɛ

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
All three jaws dropped. "Are you serious?" Adrian first asked, followed by Alex. "No way..." Akon wanted to add 'is that even possible' but he didn't want to join in his brother's rudeness. Adrian rubbed the back of his head, closing his mouth, slightly out of embarrassment. "Err..I don't have..anything else to, uh, ask.."

"There's more to the game than just asking. You can do whatever you want to get me to break," She rested her chin in her hand, and smiled triumphantly, "Or do I win already?"

Adrian went to say something, but Alex cut him off "yup." Adrian looked over like he wanted to disagree, but sighed and nodded, letting his pride slip away within seconds, though ready to be brought up again at anytime. Akon slightly hoped this meant the end of the game. He knew that Aurora would break him in no time. If the game was still going- he was a gonner.

Aurora sighed, disappointed with them. "Fine then. Akon, you're next. And I'll ask the first question." She grabbed him by the wrists and pulled him down to the dusty floor with her. For what seemed like forever she said nothing, but then she finally spoke. "How attractive to you find me? And why?"

Akon immediately blushed. "I-well-uhm-you're really pretty, I mean-" he quickly glanced at the floor, as if it would give him the words. "I-you have beautiful eyes, and ugh.." and a nice body He blushed deeper as the thought came into his head and he shook it away. Well, what did she expect?! Always pushing up against him ..

Her skin felt hot as he spoke about her. She rarely heard any sort of compliments from other demons, and humans didn't count. She just assumed she was well looking enough to do what she did as well as she did it. Looks were a good tool for manipulating. Still, it was different hearing them out loud, from Akon."And?" Aurora pressed further. That was another key to the game. Be reluctant when talking, and pushy when asking. She glanced up to his brothers, wondering what their reactions to this was.

Both the brothers were whispering, occasionally cracking a smile or snickering. Akon couldn't notice, too busy trying not to say something stupid. "A-and...y-you're just really pretty, okay?!" He obviously was embarrassed. He never thought he would have to voice any of this, and now that he did, he noticed the features a lot more.

Aurora ran her tongue over her teeth, a habit of hers. She crawled forward to him, on her hands, looking up into his eyes. "Thank you. So you find me pretty....but how do you...like me? O" She ran her tongue over her teeth a second time. Aurora brushed the hair out of Akon's face. She held his face in her hand, pressing her lips to his cheek but not kissing it. She only wanted him to feel her cool skin. "How do you feel about me? Do you like it when I touch you?"

The humming of voices in the background had suddenly stopped. The boys had stopped whispering, staring at the scene in slight confusion. Akon closed his eyes, taking a big gulp and looking away, his stuttering getting worse. His breath was short and quiet, trying not freak out. "A-a little-le, s-sometimes.."

Aurora smiled softly, and kissed his cheek, very slowly. She did the same for his other cheek. Her hands ran through his hair, and caressed his shoulders, and touched his chest. The whole time she was on her knees, leaned toward him in a way that made the neck of her shirt hand low. As her hands settled on his inner thighs she moved to kiss his lips, but withheld. Over and over she made it seem like she would kiss him but she didn't. Finally she asked, "So if I were to...touch someone else, the way I am to you, would you feel any jealousy?"

His eyes widened a bit feeling her hands move, completely turning his head when they rested on his thighs. The way she kept leaning in to kiss him, but pulling away..it was pure torture. Akon swallowed at the question. "I-I..I d-don't kn-know..." He murmured, trying to calm himself. He was getting aroused much to easily to her, he wouldn't let her get to him... At least, as long as he could hold out. Adrian's eye twitched a bit, but he shook his head, and just looked away. Alex seemed to be the only one not effected.

"I think you would be," Aurora answered for him. She turned Akon's face back toward her's, before tilting it slightly downward, so he would just be able to barely see what he was feeling. She put more pressure on his thighs with her hands, sliding them upward on his jeans, before hooking her fingers on the waist of them. Her fingers touched the slightest bit of bare skin of his hips under his boxers. Finally, she kissed him, but only for a couple seconds before pulling away. She backed away from him completely, and stood up. "You definitely would be," She repeated before walking up to Adrian, grabbing him by the collar of his shirt, and planting her lips on him before anyone could think or react.

Alex sat in shock, watching this all go down. There was something wrong here. Akon winced a bit, but sat silently, watching her kiss his brother. He was over-filled with emotion, but he didn't speak. He didn't prove her theory right. Adrian's eyes went wide at first, out of surprise, but quickly went back to normal, as if it were nothing. Through all this, the realization hit Alex like a boulder. She was tearing his brothers apart. The way Akon looked so upset, the way Adrian so easily got pissed when she was all over Akon. I'm not letting my family get broken up by this hag! Tonight, I'll convince them to leave. Tomorrow morning the witch can wake up alone.

Aurora refused to back away from Adrian until he reciprocated what she was giving. She gripped him tightly, and kissed him with a force. The way she went about Adrian was the polar opposite as she did with Akon. With him she was slow, and gentle, and eased her way into things. But with Adrian things were more needy and heated. She dared to nip at his lips. Shamelessly, and without hesitation Aurora's ever roaming hands slipped down beyond the belt of his pants. She was more than friendly with him.
She wasn't doing this all with a clean conscience. Aurora felt very bad about what she was doing. But it was a good bad, because she would win. And with this game, you had to win no matter what. At least that was how it was in New York. Go hard or go home. Or in her case, get kicked out of her home. She didn't personally want to hurt Akon. In fact she wanted to just continue where she left off with him a moment ago in private. She wanted to tell him her secrets. But that would not help her win.

Adrian felt a bit bad about this, now knowing she's a virgin, but hell, it was only making out. He placed his hands on her waist, half way happy, yet somehow still confused and surprised. Akon looked away, twitching slightly. He didn't know what bothered him more. That she was making out with her brother, or just because he was so pissed off about it. He didn't like being angry or really sad, and he was feeling both at the same time. Alex looked at her, his plan and anger showing through his glare.

Aurora peeked over at Akon. She felt a tinge of pain seeing his face. But he was so close. She just needed him to ask them to stop, or say he couldn't take anymore and it would be over. But until then. She needed to focus on Adrian. They were a blur of lips and tongues. Inching forward she pressed her body against his, removing the space between them, "I want to be touched the way I'm touching you," she whispered, pulling her mouth away from his. Her tone of voice had the same amount of innocence one might ask for a glass of water with.

Akon flicked his ear, able to hear it. that's it, I can't take it! "st-stop!" He stood grabbed her up by the elbow. He was shaking a bit, a slight burst of adrenaline in his veins and, not knowing what else to do, hugged her close. Akon closed his eyes, his heart was racing. He couldn't believe that she could break him this easily. He was such a coward. Adrian looked up, about to get jealous, but seeing the look on his face, looked away calmly.

Aurora wrapped her arms around Akon, but was careful of his wounds. He was gripping her so tight she could not only hear but feel his heart beat rapidly. She'd worked him up quite badly. "I'm sorry..." It came out like a squeak. "...this was a bad- or just maybe not the kind of game- I didn't realize you- I'm sorry." By the time she apologized again, a tear or two had escaped her eyes. Winning now didn't feel good like it did back in New York. It made her suddenly aware of how different things were. How she couldn't act the same with these three. She pulled out of his arms and looked to Alex and Adrian, regaining some composure. "I'm sorry, this has been...very inappropriate of me. You guys should all try to get to sleep, it's late...but uh..I'm gonna go on a little walk." Never feeling more ashamed of herself in her life, she slipped out the door in attempt to set herself right.

Ayame snorted in her sleep and rolled down the incline to the bottom of the ditch. Who what?!" She jumped up with her knife out and breathed a sigh of relief. "Ow my head.." She held her head and looked at a rock, 'must have hit that on the way down..' she thought to herself and kicked it in frustration into the field. She put her knife away and looked at Aurora who had just left the house.

Both Adrian and Alex were amazed at how their brother was acting. He always was so shy, and throwing people off him- and now, he just clings to her? Akon stared at the ground, ashamed of his own reaction, and clearly showing it on his face. The other two pulled their eyes away from him to look Aurora as she spoke. Not uttering a word, they watched her leave the front door, and heard Akon mumble something about going to sleep and walked out of sight. Were they missing something here?