Iwaku Christmas Party (Anyone can join)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"My dear, nobody is normal. That's the thing that makes everyone un-normal! And yes," she said, "It's fun, fun, fun! Rather mad, too. There's lots of rabbits that are positively OBSSESSED with clocks, I tell you!" Kaydhen laughed as she spoke.

Sarah giggled smiling "it sounds like lots of fun do you have any friends in wonderland?"

She smiled, "Many! The Red Queen and I played croquet just yesterday! Smashing game, those hedgehogs make PERFECT balls!"

"Would you rather be that nutcase's slave?" Crono replied. He saw the dancer jump in and hoped that she didn't want to take over the party. He retrieved some rope and bound Shock's limbs together then left him (upright) in the barrel. He examined his rifle and deposited it in his weapon pile outside, witch was now covered in snow. Finally he flopped into a armchair and tried to fall asleep as he waited for food.

The four Keronians sat quietly and watched the drinking contest and were all relieved when CoShocker passed out. Tamama was the only one to not notice Crono's addition to the rum, and the three who saw it all had different reactions. Giroro shook his head, disappointed at Crono's dishonorable action, but still relieved that CoShocker didn't win. Kururu simply laughed; he probably would've done the same thing in that situation, but worse. Dororo, like Giroro, was relieved at the results, but disappointed by the means. "That was quite a sly move, pirate."

Tamama, completely ignorant of the sleeping draught, was instead focused on another thing; the two new girls, Sarah and Kaydhen. He made his way over to them, carrying the punch bowl, and unknowingly interrupted their conversation. "Hello! Would either of you like some punch?" He happily held up the ladle to Sarah.

Suddenly, Keroro made a dramatic return. He flew in on his flying board, sailing straight through the hole in the wall. "HEADS UP!" he shouted, zooming straight towards Crono and was clearly gonna hit him if he didn't move fast.

(wow sorry had to eat lunch)
Sarah grinned "sounds like lots of fun the hedgehogs weren't hurt were they?"

"Oh no, over in Wonderland they're bred for the sport, like the flamingos.. Not bred as in toasty, although I did meet a crummy squirrel by a Tumtum tree.." She turned her head as a male carrying a bowl of punch made his way up to them, "I'd love some, Mister Not Mad Hatter Who Carries Not Tea, But The Drink Of Berries Three!"

Crono was done with the shit. He drew a black double barrel pistol and shot the board in two. He sidestepped Keroro's body, silently kicked him toward his platoon, and sat back down.

Sarah's eyes widened and she looked at crono keeping a mental note not to get on his bad side.

Kaydhen did not seem surprised at the gun shots, on the contrary, she looked annoyed. She looked at the shooter, "Do you fucking mind?! I am trying to have a conversation here!" She then smiled at Tamama, took a cup of punch and tickled a caterpillar on her shoulder.

Sarah flinched and looked down at her hands she noticed the Caterpillar and smiled slightly.

The caterpillar made it's way down Kaydhen's arm, chattering happily to itself, before leaping off her hand and landing softly on Sarah's shoulder. "I do believe he likes you!"

Sarah giggled and looked at the caterpillar "he's cute." she gently pet his head

Shocker sprang to life in the barrel. "Ye be on my bad side now!" He easily squirmed out of the ropes that bond his hands. His legs were still tied up though. He stood up in the barrel of rum. He reached into nis pocket and pulled out a bloody needle. On the side it read "Pure Adrenaline." He threw the needle aside. He felt like he was hit by train, a truck, and a jet at the same time. He tumbled out of the barrel. "Fight me like a man!"

She lowered her voice to a giggling whisper, "I have no idea where he came from!" She caught a glimpse of a needle which read 'Pure Adrenaline'. Her eyes widened, "Sarah, we best move away from the man, who came out of the barrel. He's on adrenaline and shit's about to go down, I believe.

Crono checked his phone and saw a test message that read:
Merry Christmas! Got a new IPhone! Coming to murder you and anyone in your general area as a celebration! :D
He got out of his chair and with a touch of panic he said ",Perhaps you should save your energy. Someone far more powerful then you is coming."

After overhearing Crono, Kaydhen threw her hands in the air, "Oh for crying out loud! Can we NEVER have a nice, peaceful party? No! The Alice-things must be powerful and destroy every tea party! Hey.. This place is like a worse version of Wonderland." She straightened a hat that had appeared from nowhere, and dusted off her outfit, which had also changed - A pale purple, button up blouse, a dark purple unbuttoned jacket with 'small' pockets, a teal, floaty skirt that came to her knees and white flats with golden tea cups on them. From her pocket she produced a vorpal sword, announcing, "Off with this person's head!"

Sarah looked at kaydhen sidestepping so she was slightly behind her "maybe we could reason with them come up with a logical compromise."

Status
Not open for further replies.