Iwaku Christmas Party (Anyone can join)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The hedgehogs were getting as restless as Kaydhen was, who was rocking on the balls of her feet, when suddenly, a blood red door appeared, turned into a door-sized, Queen of Hearts playing card, and opened. The Queen herself came through, sitting on her bear throne, carrying a flamingo mallet, being carried by Card soldiers. "I have come from Wonderland to battle. I see the girl, holding the mighty sword, the one who rules above cattle. Why is she holding the vorpal sword, one asks." She looked sternly at Kaydhen, "Well, girl?" To which she replied bravely, "To be off with an Alice-thing's head!"

Little King John craned his neck over.

"Find the squashiest squash balls, roll them manually into worms
While I prepare the machine that does the job on its own
If you're afraid that on these balls, you might get germs
The sink's over there, I believe you've been shown.

"I must work now to turn worms, small and dark
Into centipedes, for us to use in the battle the pirate harks."

Sarah nodded and washed her hands before starting to make the squash balls into worms.

The Queen nodded, "Prepare, then, girl!" before being carried into the kitchen. "And what have we here? I ask you my dears. Are you preparing to fight? Or shall you take flight? Answer this royal, chop chop, with haste! Before I off with your heads and turn you to paste. Well? I suppose you best answer. Now." She said, always expecting. She spoke at first in a calm, soft voice. But then her tone grew cold and she stopped speaking in riddles and rhymes and became queenly.

Sarah looked at the red queen "hello your highness we are preparing for war."

She looked smug as Sarah called her 'your highness', "War, you say? Servants! Fetch me my scepter!" The scepter was soon placed in her hand, replacing the flamingo mallet.

Sarah nodded " the pirate i think he calls himself crono he's announced that a powerful enemy is approaching we're making things to help defeat the enemy."

Suddenly a loud cackle sounded from the speakers and the jolly Christmas music was replaced by this:
The front doors flue open and hundreds of bright green feathered birds with blue flame as their heads swarmed in. They all perched on the decorations and stared silently at everyone in the room. One of them said in a fancy English accent, "Our master will be late, he is currently beating Angry Birds. Attack us and we will burn this place to the ground."

Her eyes widen, "Powerful? Was he perhaps anticipating my arrival? Well, of course not, I never sent an invite." Kaydhen yelled from the other room. "Guys! Get in here now!" She held the vorpal sword in front of her protectively, stepping backwards slowly.

Sarah ran into the room then saw the birds "what should we do?"

The Queen was carried in. "Att- Don't attack." Kaydhen nodded, her back against the wall. "Damn birds. As bad as Alice-things. Are they..?" she mumbled under her breath, "Hey, birds? Since you talk, are you or your master Wonderlandian?" she asked, rather nervous.

"This is where I make centipedes
I sure love to make centipedes
I turn little black worms
Into centipedes.

I turn little black worms
Into centipedes."

Little King John, as Sarah rolled the squashiest squash balls into little black worms, prepared even more machinery, having to work on the ceiling as well. This time, however, he employed the use of plate rollers and wire-drawers, in addition to compression chambers. He gently adjusted the mouth of the third processing machine as the first little black squash balls fell in.

The king stopped and turned his head towards the music, his unchanging expression stretching out the door.

"Excuse me, for now, I must take my leave
To the piano, for I have some music to cleave.
I have my own fugue I must now play
To rally the troops, and to win us the day."

Little King John's body followed his head as his arms stretched out the door and snaked around, looking for an electric organ. Having found one, he turned the volume dial to full blast and plugged the organ into an amp as his body caught up.

He cracked his knuckles as his rear took a seat on the chair. He placed his four-fingered paws on the keyboard and readied his legs to stretch and reach the foot pedals.

As he played, his limbs stretched back and forth, up and down; his head bloated and shrank and twisted under the bench; his legs stretched to reach the keys.

"You birds are quite fools to be on the attack
For we have powers that will drive you back
Not just knishes, no, things you can't fathom
So I suppose I should give the rallying cry: Have at 'em!

"Yet don't attack yet, let us see if we can parley
If not, then proceed to chop them up like barley."

Sarah stood beside kaydhen watching the birds carefully "kaydhen i found a pantry in the kitchen when the fight starts i'll hide in there."

Shocker was practically shaking from the amount if drugs he had consumed. "Don't worry everydoy. I've got this." He moved to slap one of the birds but ,in his drunkenness, missed completely and slapped the Christmas tree.

Ashley looked at shocker "maybe it would be better if you sat down."

She whispered softly to Sarah, "You might want to go now, love. Take a hedgehog. Be careful, ok?" She nudged a hedgehog towards Sarah with her foot, giving her a wink and a smile, before gripping the sword tighter. The Queen got off her throne, grabbed the drugged man, and dragged him to the couch.

Sarah nodded "thank you kaydhen." she took the hedgehog and slipped into the kitchen pantry.

Snickersnack. Snickersnack. Snickersnack. The sound of the sword grew louder as Kaydhen waved it in front of her. The Q.O.H stood next to her, yelling, "OFF WITH YOUR HEAD!" menacingly at the birds, wafting her scepter in the air.

Jaysunn had enough. "Alright, alright, put the weapons down and whatnot. I'll handle this," he shouted, slipping the brown whistle back in his pocket and waving his hands around. He approached the bird. "Well, good day, my avian friend. Might I inquire the identity of your master, and whether or not he wishes to join in on the holiday festivities and Christmas cheer?" Jaysunn asked. "Er, provided that he doesn't exercise antisocial mannerisms through the usage of the iPhone?

"If your purpose is to conquer, then I regret to inform you that two others have tried to assert their dominion over this fair manor, and nobody seems to take them quite seriously," Jay continued. "Perhaps, while you wait, I can order you fine feathered fellows a drink." Jay waved to Tamama. "Hey, can I please get a few cups of punch over here? It's for the birds," he requested.

"Oh my Jabberwocky!" exclaimed both the Queen and Kaydhen. Kaydhen was the first to comment out of the two. "Why are you being so reasonable?!" she cried, "This land is topsy turvy. My Queen, permission to carry on? Thanks. We need to Wonderland-ify this party. Only then shall we win the upcoming fight!" She waved her hands in the air, Snickersnack, and the Q.O.F stood up straight. "I say we off with their heads. Immediately. We shall fetch the water if it burns."

Status
Not open for further replies.