Iwaku Christmas Party (Anyone can join)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Come on John, now don't be rotten.
The taste of pirate rum I think you've forgotten.
Has the smell of piss and a sip of it will burn.
That barrel has no value to me I think you'll learn.
I'm afraid you will have to wait your turn.
I'm afraid that this one here has beat you to it, your late.
So I'm afraid that the King will just have to wait."
The rhymes rolled easily off Crono's tongue but after that his tone darkened and he said,"So give me back my damn rum so I can get this palace guard drunk so I can beat you so I can RELAX FOR ONE NIGHT!"

sarah watched the pirate and the rabbit curiously wondering if she should approach them

"Perhaps you don't understand the gravity
So I'll just say this with such brevity:
You and---"

KLUNK.

Jaysunn thwacked Little King John in the back of the head with one of the cues. "He'll be out for a while," he said, carefully unwrapping the elastic purple rat's arms from the barrel of rum and trudging it towards the pirate. "I believe this is yours," he grunted under the weight of the barrel. "By the way," he continued, "my name's Jaysunn."

Little King John sure was out cold. Three floating potato knishes circled his head.

sarah watched sipping on eggnog they both scared her and she was only a teenage girl so there wasn't much she could do

"Enough with the interuptions." CoShocker said impatiently. He drew his rifle and pointed it at, well, anyone.

Sarah squeaked and her eggnog spilled all over the carpet "oh no!" she bent down and started trying to clean it up with her hands she grabbed some napkins and scrubbed at the floor worry on her face.

"Thank you kindly. Now as I said, you first." Crono gestured to the barrel after prying the top off.

Sarah finished scrubbing the eggnog from the carpet and stood up she looked at the two and smiled slightly surely they wouldn't mind if she watched.

Shocker promptly dunked his whole head into the barrel. He pulled up after a seconds and breathed in. "You're fucked." He went back to dunk drinking the rum.

Jaysunn decided he didn't want to be around the rifle-toting dude when he was drunk; he seemed aggressive enough WITHOUT the alcohol.

He cleared out of the room, but not without dragging Little King John with him. He slid the rat into the kitchen before plopping on the couch again and flipping open his 3DS.

Meanwhile, Little King John was just coming to. He evaluated his surroundings, and came to the (erroneous) conclusion that he was in a factory.

"I have come here to confiscate this factory.
This entire facility now belongs to me.
What a magnificent day for Little King John.
The rest of you can, and shall, go run along.

Potato knishes
Potato knishes
I love potato knishes

Here I shall make potato knishes
And the knishes shall love me
From them I shall make erasers
From knishes I shall make them in my new factory

For me to reign effectively
There are many things that must be erased, you see."

Little King John stretched one arm to the pantry door and dragged a sack of potatoes to himself, singing:

"K-nishes I shall make from these today
For there are many things to be erased
Now I must with this tater sack away
Erasure needs to leave not e'en a trace.

K-nishes are from which I'll make my stones
I sure love moon rocks, flowing through machines
I'm sure they love me too, and me alone
I just know it, yes I do, it seems.

Yet still, there are some people in this world
Who cannot fathom Johns unending grace
Their lack of love for me has just unfurled
For that, they disappear without a trace.

And so, I off to satisfy my needs
To turn small worms into my centipedes."

Crono dunked his wine bottle into the barrel as Shock dunked his head. He slowly sipped the vile rum and retrieved a small sleeping draught from his bottomless pockets after Shock rose for breath and quickly plopped it into the rum barrel

sarah saw the pirate put something in the rum but kept quite and leaned against the wall.

"S-somethings not right." Shocker said as he came up for a breath. He staggered backward. The rum combined with the sleeping draught practically made him blind. He quickly realized what happened to him. "Clever girl." He said right before passing out.

Sarah watched as shocker fell to the floor she walked over the the pirate "you cheated."

Kaydhen pirouetted into the house wearing a Santa themed ballerina outfit. She looked around at all the party attendants and grinned.

Sarah saw kaydhen come in and waved turning her attention away from the pirate.

Kaydhen stood up straight, and, smiling, waved to Sarah. She danced over, "Hey!"

Sarah smiled widely "hi i'm sarah." she held out her hand smiling brightly

She shook Sarah's hand, "Lovely to meet you Sarah! I'm Kaydhen, ballerina, rabid fangirl and a resident of Wonderland!"

Sarah smiled "it's nice to meet you too." then she shrugged "i'm just normal nothing special about me is wonderland fun?"

Status
Not open for further replies.