Iwaku Christmas Party (Anyone can join)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tamama's eyes lit up even more than before as he noticed a big bowl of punch come his way. "Yay! Drinks!" He picked up the ladle and poured the punch directly into his mouth. "Mmm! This is some good punch!"

Giroro also took notice of the punch, as he could feel his mouth getting dry from thirst. "Let me try..." Tamama passed the ladle to him and he took a sip. "T-this is amazing!" His expression was one of shock and surprise. He had never tasted better punch in his life. "You guys should definitely try this."

"I'll pass," was Dororo's reply. "A ninja has no need to drink punch." He proceeded to go over to the couch and take a seat on it, legs crossed and eyes closed. He needed some relaxation after all these hectic events-- even if they didn't include him. Kururu passed on the punch as well, stating that he wasn't thirsty.

Suddenly, a man claimed that he was taking control of the property and that everyone were now his subjects. The platoon was clearly surprised, and for good reason. "Hey! You can't take this property! What right do you have?" shouted Giroro, indignant towards CoShocker. "And besides, we're the invaders here." Giroro readied his bazooka just in case he would have to fight.

"I have the right of..." He paused for a moment. "Of....the right of screw you." He said with a smile. "Also, I counter invade."
CoShocker found the nearest alcoholic drink. "A drink off. Whoever holds his liqour longer gains control of this soil. What say you?"

"Yeah right. Why don't you fight me like a man?" Giroro pointed his bazooka at CoShocker's head. "Unless you're too scared."

"You couldn't take me on my worst day mate." He drew his Inadequate bolt-action rifle and pointed it down the barrel of penguins bazooka. "I'll let you make the first move."

"Heh, bad choice." Giroro jumped over CoShocker, firing two missiles in the air.
((You choose what happens))

"ENOUGH!" Crono yelled as he kicked CoShocker out of the way of the projectiles, he was sure he could doge them, he just found the one man army rather annoying. He pulled out a strange looking artifact and the missiles dropped to the floor, duds. "I except your drinking challenge sir, but first I must ask that you put that rifle down." He pocketed the item and pulled the nut job off the ground. He would ask Truth what he forgot later, right now he was trying to keep the two invaders from destroying the house.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 2
Elly sighed at his... Inspiring speech. Snickering at her own joke, the robot walked over to them. Anti-climatically, the android suddenly interrupted their battle, somehow defying physics and grabbing the two missiles, plucking them from the sky. "Here I am with a brain the size of a planet, and I have to watch over a few bickering soldiers. Now, would you like some biscuits?" Elly asked in a monotone voice, holding up a tray of biscuits she found hidden in one of the cupboards.

CoShocker, unhappy about being kicked, turned to fight whoever kicked him. When Crono accepted the drinking challenge after kicking him he smiled. "Good to see someone here has sense."

'The only one apparently.' Crono thought in the back of his head as he bowed respectfully. "Captain Crono of the Far Flown airship pirates, here to defend my one night of solace before I return to my crew of drunken neanderthals."

CoShocker put up his middle finger and saluted with it. "Emperor CoShocker of the CoShocker Empire. I am here to seek new riches for my land."

Yep, Crono (and maybe the girl Truth offended) was the only sane person in this house. He sighed, "What riches do you expect to find at a Christmas Party?"

"Beer, booze and bitches." He replied happily. "Oh, and maybe some iron, oil and precious metals." He raised his drink. "Are we doing this or what?"

Jaysunn looked up for a second. He blinked and rubbed his eyes, shutting his 3DS for a moment.

There, in the door, stood a strange, lavender-colored rat with a purple shirt and green pants. A golden crown sat between the rat's squared-out ears, and the rat's bulbous, blue-irised eyes darted around the foyer.

"Is that... Little King John?"

Jaysunn looked at a cup he held in his hand, examining it. He didn't feel the other symptoms of MDMA he had learned about in his forensic science class. No euphoria, no heat exhaustion... He shrugged and took a swig.

Little King John, in the meantime, strolled into the middle of the foyer, before stretching his elastic neck into the general area where the people had been playing pool.

"I, Little King John, have come here to say,
On the few short days we have 'til Christmas Day:
For I know I'm the greatest of all royalty;
You think so, too, I'm sure, so I'll be taking this party.
I believe, that means for now, this mansion is mine
So don't bother to cry, stamp, sneeze, or whine."

As he spoke, Little King John's arms began to stretch longer and longer, gesturing to the walls round him. His mouth flapped up and down as his neck craned in this direction, in that direction, stretching to turn his head at all the partygoers.

"I just need my potato knishes, to make what I mean
Erasers to erase, and cleaners to clean
For there are many, many things in this town
That need to be sanitized or scrubbed all the way down."

Vyrd grumbled to her self, a frown set on her lips. She couldn't find the host, and already she lost track of the whereabouts of the timid girl. With a short huff of frustration and a readjustment of her hat, Vyrd strode over to the punch bowl for a well needed drink.

It was just around her fifth (or was it eighth?) cup of punch did she notice an odd purple rat...thing enter. It's limbs stretched impossibly as it rhymed. Vyrd gave the rat a deadpan look before looking suspiciously at her punch, then back at the rat.

"...Alright. This is normal," she said stoically before dropping the cup. Somehow, in a party full of blue hedgehogs and frog armies and who knows what else, somehow this had to be the oddest. Shaking her head, she made her way to the pool room.

A light blue truck stopped in front of the house and Sarah got out she waved to the driver before lightly knocking on the front door.

Reactions: Digi-Guy
*several hours earlier*

"Oh, Digi before you let everyone in, can you help me with this?" Ash asked.

"Yeah, coming." Digi said running into the kitchen.

Everything seemed fine, then suddenly Digi tripped and fell into Ashley. Consequently the collision caused them to fall into the closet together. And some how the door shut. Normally being locked in a closet with his girlfriend would be fun, but they both got knocked out when they collided.

*Present time*

Both Digi and Ash woke up and stepped out of the closet. Digi could see glass broken on the ground, smell some type of explosive fumes, and hear a horse whiney.

"Oh gosh....how long have we been out?"

Then there was a knock at the door.

"uh Ill get that Digi" ash said as she ran and opened the door. "Hello and uh....welcome?" Ash said to the newcomer.

Sarah carefully opened the door and walked inside she looked around she wasn't much for party's but it was a Christmas party and she was determined to have at least a little fun.

Sarah walked to the snacks table and grabbed a glass of eggnog there seemed to be a pool game in the backroom and although she wasn't sure how to play she decided to stick by her promise to have fun.

"Oh I'm just making some small talk as we wait." A echo of pirate chants flowed though the house, and then a barrel of pirate rum (10% water 90% alcohol) smashed though the wall, right next to the other hole, and rolled all the way to Crono and Shock at the center of the room, conveniently tripping over the rhyming rat. Crono stopped the barrel with his foot and pulled a wine bottle out of his pocket. He finished the contents and retrieved a crowbar to pull the top off. "You first."

Little King John reeled back a little when the barrel hit him. Indignantly, the rat's neck stretched as he glared at the pirate, before stretching back to its normal size.

"I am Little King John, and as I sing this song
I would appreciate if I would not be Donkey Konged.
You show me disrespect, I shall take your beverage;
If it's what it takes for manners 'round here, your drink shall be my leverage."

Jaysunn walked into the room and saw Little King Johndrag the barrel of pirate rum towards himself, his arms stretching once more and wrapping themselves around the wooden cask. "I'm 90% sure that's not supposed to be possible," Jay remarked. "And I'm a hundred percent sure that that was even worse than hitting the rat with the barrel."

Jay didn't advocate drinking, but he would rather the purple rat keep his blocky nose out of the pirate's business. "Alright, John," Jay grunted, untangling the rat king's arms from the barrel as the rat looked on incredulously. "You oughta give this thing back to the--"

Little King John smacked Jaysunn off the barrel.

"Don't touch the king! I take what I will!
'Til the pirate is humbled, I hold hostage their fill!"

Status
Not open for further replies.