Iwaku Christmas Party (Anyone can join)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kururu was amazed at its ability to converse with others. "Sentient? I've never met a sentient robot before. And what about the bomb? Is it sentient too?" he asked, puzzled about how a robot could be sentient. "Anyways, I would like to, uh, examine you." He pulled out a power screwdriver from somewhere unknown and began to advance towards the robot.

Elly rolled her eyes, and looked down to the bomb.
"Yes, I made... Do you want to be called he or she?" Elly started.
"Um... She, but preferably it," the bomb said. "Oh, and 70 seconds remaining," she added cheerfully.
"I made her sentient. Much more interesting than those dull apes," Elly said as the person continued forward with the screwdriver.
"Thanks," the bomb said knowingly. Elly then activated a certain part of her. It was called Stuff Reality v.-0.4. Elly then proceeded to defy physics, and floated up onto the roof, where she then sat down. "Cool trick. 50 seconds remaining," Bomb said to Elly, after spending a philosophical moment of compliments.

Rather in shock truth had stood in silence when finally he slipped out the very thing he had forgotten...
A bottle of whiskey he had stashed in his sleeve since last year... and drunk him self stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.