Ivalice

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
i never said you couldnt chew...i was just informing you what you were chewing on..hahahahhaha...*gnaws*

Seems interesting. But I have a question. Can their only be one of each affinity type per group?

This is what I interpreted. There can be any amount of people with different affinities in the protagonist coven however there are a special set of five that are the "leaders" of that affinity in the group. so far I think that we already have two air elements and one fire.

Two air and a fire? In that case I will make mine a different element! :)

We have also have Wytch who started this idea and I can't for the life of me remember her element and then there is one other i don't know his element.

{B A S I C S}</SPAN></SPAN>

Name: Jezleen Jezebell Blair
Coven Name: Water
Coven affiliation: Coven of the Morrigan</SPAN>
Appearance:</SPAN> It's kind of small, so I can change it if you want.
URL]
</SPAN>

{C H A R A C T E R - S T O R Y}
</SPAN>

Not much can happen in a town as secluded as Ivalice, and therefore Jezleen's life wasn't all that eventful. Oddly enough, she began speaking complete sentences around the time most children could only muster up a 'Mamma' or a 'Dadda'. Her parents were so proud, and thought she had to be some sort of genius. Her math marks in High School proved that theory wrong, and she was mere percents away from failing the class. She isn't exactly horrible, but she was always too bored to even pay attention, her mind focusing on her various language classes. If a language was offered, she took it and aced it. Latin? Check. French? Check. Every other language ever spoken in the town? Check. And it would only be about a week before she could speak it as fluently as someone born in whichever country the language in question originated from. She also had to balance her school with her studies. Her mother and father were witches, which was unknown to her step-father (her parents had divorced while she was young), so Jezleen had to be taught in secret, since she lived with him and her mother most of the time. That didn't last too long, because her step-father once walked in when Jezleen was playing with her dolls (which he thought was odd for a teenager), only to find that the dolls were actually alive. Jezleen enjoyed her powers, but found them useless compared to other witches' powers; a sentiment she still secretly holds today.</SPAN></SPAN>
Jezleen now teaches courses at the High School. She is the English and the French teacher, although she tends to switch up languages every year just for the sake of it. Like water, she can never stay in one place long, always flowing, which is why she changes her job so often.</SPAN>

{M A G I C}</SPAN>

Active Power 1: Animation
Active Power 2: Omnilingual
Active Power 3: Invisibility
Destined Active Power:</SPAN>
Teleportation</SPAN></SPAN>

Attachments

• elizabeth-may-going-through.jpg
    elizabeth-may-going-through.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 2
{B A S I C S}

I have th main spirit affinity in the coven, or..rather, my character does.
However, that doesn't mean spirit cannot be your character's affinity.
Just keep in mind that the main affinities of each element have the most control over said element, so if you do choose to have an affinity for the element of spirit, your character's control over that element will not be quite like my character's control over it.
Other than that...Approved.
Edit: I should also note that you have to have an affinity for an element.
You do not have to be the main affinity for that element, but your element has a lot to do with where your powers come from.

Alright.
Since that sort of thing is my responsibility, and something that I somehow completely spaced on..
I edited the "Other Things You Should Know" post on the front page to include the elemental affinity of each character in the roleplay.
@Church: Once you decide on your elemental affinity, let me know and I will add your character to that post.
I will also then send you the p.m. entitled "What Drains Your Powers" (Which, I need to add a note about on that stupid post../facepalm) as we decided, after the OOC was opened, that each witch will have something that drains there powers.
Only you and I will know about that particular thing OOCly and ICly only your character and the Morrigan will know about it.
Edit : Nevermind..I apparently did have the foresight to add that little note to the front page at some point. >_>;

Hip hip hurrah. I'm accepted. :) Changed it to Water though, since I read every one and didn't see one, so figured I would fill in the empty spot.

Hey, y'all. I've got some kinda bad news.
I don't have internet anymore. (We were borrowing it from our neighbors, and they didn't pay their bill, and won't be able to for a while.)
I don't know how long it will be before I get net back, but..It may take a while. Pay day isn't until the 1st or something along those lines.

dont worry about it...we will hold the fort down for you

We understand!
A bit of bad luck, but we will be ready for your return.

it will be fine I agree with the others we can hold this thing down until you get back.