Ivalice

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
huzza! methinks it's timefor a little diversion from the storyline for now. eh? ^_^ anyone up for chasing a random ghost around town until wytch comes back?

I'm back! :D
/dances.
It's been boring as HELL without internet. ;-;l

well then. BACK TO THE MAIN STORY THEN! * triumphant pose*

*glomps* im soooo glad your back!!!! O_O wait...am I not supposed to glomp??

Yay.
I posted.
;-; Sorry.
I know I've had net back since the other night, but I've been super duper tired, and didn't want my first post since being back to be too horrible. :P
I also don't know how much, if at all, I'll get to post today and tomorrow. (My friend is abducting me around noon today so that I can help her with party preperations for tomorrow. I will be staying with her tonight and then the actual party is tomorrow, and I may have to stay again tomorrow night, depending on how much alcohol everyone consumes. -- But I get like..awesome bbbq and good company and a Beltane ritual out of it. Muahahaha.)

O_O I WANNA GO!! *sniffle* I haven't gotten to to an actual Sabbat or Esbat ritual in FOREVER....I wish I didnt live so far away....

and dont worry...i've been super busy too..just got a new job and its making me feel like a zombie...*looks warily at roomate* and my roomate is BIG into the zombie apocalypse...sooo.....lol i dont even think that I have to finish that statement..hahahaha...

but so hopefully i will be posting sometime today as well

Lol.
It's just going to be a little ritual with me, Dia, and a couple of friends.
And considering that I'm the one who wrote all the crap for it (except the Creation Story and I borrowed a cool abundance spell)...It probably won't be all that great.
Should be an interesting party, though..
I'm not too sure how this ritual is gunna go if certain people are still at the party when we start at dusk. xD
Dia's dad is a mormon priest...>_>; And he's supposed to be at this party, but I'm not sure how long he'll stick around.
Not to mention my mother (and possibly father) who's a Christian and very against my beliefs is supposed to be showing up, but she did say that she's not sure how long she'll stick around.
x.X;
There are many factors that will give this party the potential to be either extremely interesting or a HUGE disaster...
So...we shall see how it goes.
I'm kinda..."Why did I agree to thissss?" right now. xD
But...I'm gunna go chill..finish a movie, and then go to sleep.
Got lots of stuff to do tomorrow. e.e;

No ritual. ):
Too much alcohmohol and not enough people.
Lol.
It was fun, though.

Welcome back! Sorry I was a bit late with that sadly short post. (God, I really need to get back to my multi-paragraph posts of before).
Too bad about the ritual being cancelled. At least you all got to drink though, lol :)

just...wow to all of that...i sorry you didnt get to have ritual..but im also glad that you had fun.. ^_^

and now.. this RP comes with.. MODERATION! ^_^ and now.. i ama s taffer.. a servant... YOUR servant.. no , literally, ask me anything. ^_^ ish ma job now.

hahahahhhahahah you are WAYYYYYY too excited..diana needs to smack you more often hahahaha...saves me from doing it

Aww...hell..
;-;
This is what happens when I accidently forget about the computer world that I normally live in.
Too much crap going on in real life these days. Lol.