Ivalice

Lol. Mm'kay.
I just don't want people to feel restricted.
Posting order is only necessary (in my opinion, anyway) if the roleplay is extremely fast paced and everyone's trying to post at once. Lol.

Well it may have to come to that if we get all the people on lol

Lol.
I'm not sure that's going to happen again. Haha.

We need characters for the other coven.
/nod..
I'm debating creating one, but I'm so freaking tired right now that the profile would probably turn into nothing more than :
asdhogh word eihjoig legible skjfsogrg
;-; And I'm shocked that this whole post isn't looking like that.
My eyelids are super heavy right now..I really should go to bed, but I don't have the energy to get up right now. xD

i might create one...but ive been soo busy out of town lately, that i will catch up tomorrow hopefully

I'm going to be out for most of the rest of the day.
But I'll probably be back sometime this evening/tonight.
And will probably make another character when I get back.

sounds good to me...and ima work on a baddie too

Character Sheet -

{B A S I C S}

Name: Colton "Colt" Hawthorne
Coven Name: Spirit
Coven affiliation: The Coven of Night
Appearance:

romance_TJHoban_38.jpg

{C H A R A C T E R - S T O R Y}

Colt was orphaned as a teenager, and took off before any of the legal crap concerning where he would live took place. In his opinion, his family sucked and he damn sure didn't want to be stuck with strangers. He'd been to one too many family gatherings where his family had griped that no one in the family ever made something of themselves. That wouldn't have been so bad if they hadn't been so quick to laugh at and otherwise put down any of the younger generations who had decided they were going to do whatever it took to get out of the small town and actually make something of themselves. So, instead of subjugating himself to more of their crap, he took off, and amazingly was never found. Or, at least not by the people he was running from. Sometimes he wondered if they had even bothered to look for him, and he doubted it more and more as the years went by.
A few days after Colt took off from his home town, he started to notice that things were changing. He was begining to see and hear people that others couldn't. In the beginning it scared him senseless, but when he found out that it was because he had witch blood somewhere in his family, he quickly became accustomed to the idea. The only bad thing about seeing "ghosts" was that they tended to present themselves in whatever fashion they'd last been alive in, so a lot of them could be really scary to look at. He quickly learned the difference between the scary looking ones that he needed to avoid, and the scary looking ones that had died that way because someone had murdered them. He actually helped some of the "ghosts" move on, and he fancied himself some sort of "ghost whisperer" because of it.

As the years passed Colt found himself picking up witches along his tgravels. It was strange; they kind of just flocked to him. He did his best to ignore them, but once there were so many of them they kept insisting on a coven and that he needed to be the leader. He finally broke down and agreed to doing such, and he began actually studying the craft, since none of them seemed to care that he really didn't have much knowledge of it. It was in his studies that he learned of the town of Ivalice, and a jealousy sparked inside him. He'd love to live in a town like that; to have a coven as a back up or replacement family for his own. Not that his coven wasn't alright..well..they did what they were told anyway, but they just..they were all from similar backgrounds and no one trusted anyone. Hell, Colt himself didn't trust any of them, but their pestering had broken his nerves; which was the only reason he was still with them. He has now decided that Ivalice is the place to go, but he's not sure if it's to join the coven already there, or take over the town. There's only one way of finding out, and he happens to be one of the 'agents' that will be going undercover.

{M A G I C}

Active Power 1:
Emotional Transmission
Active Power 2: Empathy
Active Power 3: Presentience
Destined Active Power: Psychometry

RAWR.
/runs through the thread, attempting to cure her boredom...since apparently chewing on it is not allowed. e.e;

hahahahahahaha does this mean that Wytch gave Bast head hahahahahahahaha

LOL!
Okaaay smartass. :P
/needs a muse...has the urge to write, but doesn't know what to write about. e.e;

Dude.
Two Steps From Hell has EPIC music.
Just sayin'.