Ivalice

Character Sheet -

{B A S I C S}

Name:
John Stranger
Coven Name: "The Vigil", "The Mad Stranger" and more. All of which names that both his enemies and friends defer to him by, and all of which forgotten, shed away when he faked his death on his self-imposed exile to Ivalice.
Coven affiliation: None.
Appearance:

constantine-reeves1_sm.jpg

{C H A R A C T E R - S T O R Y}

Little details are known about the man whom is feared and respected by both his friends and his enemies, thus him being dubbed "The Mad Stranger". He isn't exactly insane, of course, merely willing to take drastic courses of action at times and show a cruelty to those who did him injustice that far exceeds those of human limits. No one knew where he had learnt magic from. Some said that it was a demon, whom he vanquished after learning all that he needed to and some said that he was self-taught, a magical genius in his own right. What they know, is that he's the one running right into the darkness after the monsters reach out to snatch a child away, ready to show the undead what is truly fear. Rumour has it that even the Lords of Hell show him a degree of respect - On the back of his right palm is the sigil of Astaroth, whilst on the other palm is the sigil of Uriel; marked by an archdemon, yet also marked by an archangel.

His elemental affinity, from the start was fire. It is said that when the fire is cast from his right hand, the fire smells of sulfur and is tainted with the dirty yellow of Hell, but when it is summoned from the left hand it burns bright and white, the fire of the heavens itself. John strides the thin line between dark and light, constantly manipulating each side and playing an extremely dangerous game in which you either win or you die. There is no middle ground.

It is unknown why he is has come to Ivalice. Just that nobody knows that he is here. The last time any of his friends or enemies saw him he was thrusting a silver blade burning with heavenly fire into the heart of a greater demon, while the ground broke around him and he fell to Hell along with it. Neither was it known how he escaped - some said that all of it was merely an illusion, an act the demon had to put on to be free of John's wrath. The place that he now lives in in Ivalice is full of magical wards - Any magical eye or perception will find itself running into a blank spot (magically speaking) every time it tries to spy on his house. It will seem like any other normal house. However, he does know that when he first arrives in the town whoever is watching will see a blip on their radar .. But that will be all.

{M A G I C}

Active Power 1: Energy Manipulation
Active Power 2: Telekinesis
Active Power 3: Teleportation
Destined Active Power:
Necromancy

awesome..and i will be posting in the RP here in a while ^_^ trying to make it a good post lols

Lol.
Wow...I just had a song in my head..
And a commercial with that song came on t.v. e.e;

I guess I'm going to be gone most of the day.
Apparently my friend (whose birthday is today) is coming to pick me up sometime soon.

I really, really want to go back to sleep.
;-;
I babysat last night for her and her husband, and they didn't even come home until 1 something this morning. x.X;
And I probably got to bed at maybe 1:30-2:00ish...and then woke up at like..8:30-8:45ish.
Buuut..
I tried to go back to sleep..and couldn't.

We need more players. :x
And I'm not sure how to add that tag to the thread. (If it can even be added once the thread is already made..=\)

Edit: I figured it out. >_>;

Lemme think...=\
I did...
Then I_AM...which would be you..
Then..Des(don't remember how to spell his name..)
Then Duchess
Then Xion.
So..yeah...everyone that has submitted a character sheet has made their first post.

WHY IS IT SO GOD DAMN HARD FOR ME TO MAKE A CHARACTER >_<

I think I have seen some of your characters and think that you make pretty damn good characters.

>_>;
Hang on..
Is everyone waiting on me to post?
<_<;
Please tell me y'all don't think we have to go in turns? e.e;
'cause, honestly..if the whole turns thing is the case..it could take *ages* for this roleplay to go anywhere.
But..I will post...probably not right this minute, but later..(i.e. the next time I'm on the computer today.)