Ivalice

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Why is it illegal to slap the shit out of someone whose being an idiot?
I mean..seriously..
If it wasn't, I would find a way down to San Saba (or whatthefuckever) and slap the shit out of my boyfriend's sister right now...All while screaming "BITCH. IT'S MY LIFE, AND MY DECISION WHERE I WANNA GO TO SCHOOL. NOT YOURS. PISS. THE. FUCK. OFF!" e.e;

uhm.. on that note.. OOC threads are GREAT for planning IC interactions and helping build up where the RP is going. i think we need a bit of that right now.. anyone? ^_^

hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahaaaaaaaa.....*falls over*

Hold the phone...is this FF tactics lore!

no, we wish...we stole the name from it tho...but...this is about witches hahahaha

our friend who came up witht eh name for the town decided it. seemed fittign somehow.

Well..it says you need players! Is it like Witch hunter Robin??<3

umm...not really. there is a town..and in it live a coven of witches...umm..start at the beginning of the thread and work your way through

Duke...take it from here please....

our GM doesn't reference Anime's int eh description of this RP, but i know where you're coming from. as far as the reality to fantasy ratio, yeah it's a good bit like witch hunter robin in that respect, as we are only slightly gifted in ways that coudl be physically percieved, so it seems.

any more questions should eb directed to the Gm WYTCH via PM, posting on her visitors page, or inquiring to her on this thread.

/blinks.
Mm'kay.
I didn't know the name was related to an anime/game/whatever. e.e;'
My bad.
Your fault. >_>;
Noonetoldmethis! ;-;
I apollogize for not being on as much as I should be, but real life has decided to pull a "OH! It's time to ride the roller coaster!" type deal.
x.X;
So...Yeah..
But, like Mr. Desaecula said..if you need any further information, aside from what's on the first page of the thread, feel free to shoot me a message, or something similar.
/nod.
My brain has pretty much shut down for the night, but..
I should be able to answer any questions at some point tomorrow.
(Depending on what tomorrow brings, of course. 'cause I have no real idea what I'm doing from one minute to the next.)

Posted.
Finally.
e.e;
Sorry about the wait, y'all.

^_^ its all cool...ride the roller coaster, we will be here when you get back

Lol.
It's going to be another busy-ish week.
Tuesday is the bf's brithday, and we're going to go to a movie and then go hang with my friend and her hubby.
Wednesday he has the day off as well, which means I'll be expected to spend time with him. :P
Saturday afternoon we're going to his parent's house 'cause they're throwing a big party for both him and his sister.
;-; Sunday will be a day of recovery. (Fingers crossed. xD)

well HAPPY BIRTHDAY and hope that you have fun ^_^ i know..i might be out a day or two...my fiancee is coming down to visit for a few days starting tomorrow

glad your excited to see me somewhere other than online, duchess. ^_^

:P
So The Avengers doesn't start playing until almost 4 p.m. at the theater that the BF wants to go to, but I'm hoping to convince him to give another theater a shot, because..well, I'd personally rather be at Dia's before 6 p.m. Lol.
There's an 11 a.m. showing tomorrow at the biggest theater around here, or an 11:45 one at the middle one, which..I would rather go to the biggest one than that one..That theater just...suuuuucks. Lol.
Unfortunately, I don't get a say, because it is *his* birthday present. x.X;
Lol.
Men. (Insert eyeroll.)
Joke. :P
(Kind of.)
>_>; I've been told to read the book "Men are from Mars; Women are from Venus", and I'm beginning to think that I really might need to look into doing so. ;-;

Woah..Cool. I can get on here with a phone. Hehehe.