Ivalice

Actually, to revive the RP i think it woudl be smart for Our GM to take control in a big post, maybe making sure everyone is in the same room except our loner character.

we can basically reload everythign from inside the house, everyone showign concern over the disturbance. and yes we need some more players for the opposing coven.. I could make a secondary character fro the opposign coven to.

Honestly, i'd do just about anything to get this RP still going, its an amazign idea, and shouldnt go to waste!

here here *cheers* umm...can i have help creating a second character? i wanna be evil *cute smile* yay evil KITTEN!!!

okydoky. I'll have to see what I can come up with then. Give me a bit and I'll post a charrie

Hey peeps.
I should apollogize here.
A lot of things have happened in the last month or so.
I lost my internet connection, my birthday, my dad deployed to Afgahnistan, I had some issues with the boyfriend, I moved, and now I'm on such a wonky arse schedule, that I'm usually only on for any real length of time when my friend Dia is in school and I'm baby-sitting for her. e.e;
I'm really sorry that I wasn't able to post before, but I almost completely forgot about this place until just a few minutes ago...

awe...*hugs* its okay honey. ^_^ how are you doing?