Its romeo and Juliet but not really

Status
Not open for further replies.
After a lecture from her mum about how having your hair down and messy was unlady like she headed to her homes library to see if she could find anything about the rivalry and how the hell it started

Roy found his grandfather in his study, eating and working. He waited to be noticed before walking in and asking his questions. The moment the name 'Whiteheart' left his lips, he got a retelling of the whole family history.

From what Elena had found, years ago there had been a huge fight when some treasure had been stolen from the Whitehearts and they knew it was the Blackhorses doing. She looked and looked before there was no actual discretion of what the hell the treasure actrually was but it ended in a son from Whiteheart and a daughter from Blackhorse to go missing

Roy remembered hearing the story of the family supposedly stealing something from the Whiteheart's house from when he was younger. The arguments and the break ins as well as the finger pointing all turning into silent warfare when a a guy from Whiteheart's house and a girl from Darkhorse went missing. When he was able to escape his grandfather's rants he pulled out his phone. "Have I ever told you how much I hate history?"

Elena gave a giggle at the text, putting her book to the side 'join the club. Its either way too detailed in the wrong places a and not detailed enough in other aspects. I can find plenty on the events when the fight broke out but I can't find anything on what was actually stolen'

Roy laughed a little. He was always with Beauty, he grew up with her. It was weird having an actual conversation with some one. "At least the history agrees that something was stolen. I couldn't find out what the hell was stole either. Did what you find say anything about people missing too?"

Elena found it odd that their info was just the same even though their family could never agree on anything 'yeah, weird right? I mean, could they have taken it and left? Had they gotten in a fight and killed each other? What the bell happened?'

Roy thought for a second, trying to sift through all this information. "This is completely weird. Do you think that it could have been a lie? That there was nothing stolen in the first place."

Elena sighed and shook her head 'I have no idea! I mean, something did stick out. Did yours mention something about what was stolen being a treasure heart? I thought it was like a gem or something but maybe that's not it'

Roy didn't know what to think as he laid on his bed. "My grandfather didn't even mention a heart. But I wonder if maybe this 'heart' has to do with the missing people. A guy and girl, I wonder if there is a connection between them too?"

Elena grinned, seems they were on the right page 'think about it, something's stolen and a guy and a girl went missing? What if the heart was just that? What if the Blackhorse girl stile the heart of the Whiteheart girl and they ran away to be with each other?'

Roy shot up on his bed. "That makes sense. The Whiteheart guy could have been arranged with someone else, but fell in love with the Darkhorse girl. That would obviously throw off the marriage. The Whitehearts don't want to say anything because that would remind them of the failed marriage, and the Darkhorses refuse to talk about it because people would think she is a slut."

Last edited by a moderator:
Elena gave a small laugh 'if we can prove this we might be able to stop the fighting! I mean I highly doubt my parents would fight over something like this if they knew all the facts to it'

"What are we supposed to do to get the information? Find the two that ran off?" Roy texted, rolling his eyes. He would love to stop this stupid fight, but did Elena think that they could jus go into town and find them. It wouldn't be as easy as she made it out to be?

Elena grinned and shook her head 'come on, how hard can it be to find two people? I mean think about it, why was a missing persons case never filed? They care more about the tact it was stolen than the fact they went missing so they're either near by or they told someone they were leaving and that somone was important enough in the family to make it so no one went looking for them'

Roy didn't know who to ask. His grandfather would not know about that sort of thing, and his parents would have been to young if the timing was right. The only other person who might have known anything would be his grandmother. "This may be a lost cost, but my grandmother might know a few things. I don't known if it will answer any questions, may even make more, but its a chance."

Elena was happy to take any leads if it meant even a chance at solving the fighting 'could you ask her? I can keep doing research and stuff. I'd love to end the fighting, we wouldn't have to be friends in secret then'

For some reason Roy felt his heart sink at the text. He didn't understand why though. There was no reason for him to be sad, he wanted to be open friends with Elena as well. Roy got up and went to find his grandmother. She always walked about the house, if only he could get her to speak logic.

Elena tried to shake off the weird feeling she got when she wrote friends but she ignored it and picked up her violin to start her practice for the day

It took forever for Roy to find his grandmother and talk with her long enough to get anything that seemed like a real answer out of her. Once Roy heard it he knew he had to tell Elena in person. He quickly and quietly ran over to her house and climbed up to her balcony. He smiled when he saw her playing her violin. He sent her a quick text. "You play wonderfully."

Status
Not open for further replies.