Its romeo and Juliet but not really

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lilly smiled softly as Grace climbed on to her bed next to her "what am I gonna do Grace? I mean, he's just a friend right?" She asked softly, the cat almost rolling her eyes as she gave a meow

Beauty nuzzled Roy's shoulder with her nice. "She is different from every other girl I have ever met. I don't know what am I supposed to do. She is beautiful and loves adventure. I don't really care that she is a Whiteheart."

Grace purred and nudged Lilly's hand, the girl smiled and stratched behind her eyes "I know. He's not arrogant or stuck up like any of the people mum or dad have set me up with and I know he's a Blackhorse but I don't care" she muttered

Roy started brushing Beauty's mane. It had always been just a calming action to him. "I understand why the other two ran of together. If we were in that situation, I would have suggested the same thing. Sweep her off her feet onto your back like I did the first night and ride like the wind before anybody was awake."

Lilly sighed and got up, going down stairs to deal with whatever her parents wanted and hopefully not talk too long with it.

It was half an hour later that Lilly slowly walked up the stairs and sat down on her bed 'come over?' She sent Roy the text and just sat on the bed in shock

Roy had been taking care of all the horses in the stables when he got the text from Elena. The moment he read it he got nervous beyond belief and ran quickly over. He walked into her room slowly, making sure her family didn't hear him. Elena was just sitting on her bed. "Hey, what's wrong?" Roy asked sitting beside her. The worry in his voice was obvious.

Elena was spaced out when Roy came in to the room, she only noticed him when he was beside her. The girl gave a sighed and leaned to the side, resting her head on his shoulder "history is repeating itself Roy. My parents just told me I'm not engaged"

Roy found he lost the ability to breath. History was repeating itself. He was falling for a woman he was not supposed to fall for. He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her into his chest. He didn't know how to comfort her. "Who is it to?" Roy asked hesitantly. He didn't want to know, but at the same time he did.

Elena relaxed against Roy and sighed softly "that stupid, stuck up, whinny son of the Strong family. They're some sort of big family in the shipping industry and my family seem to have taken an interest" she waked with an eye roll but then she bit her lip and paused "I..I don't want to get married to some stranger" she whispered

Roy knew the son of the Strong family. They had been friends when they had been younger. They still talked when they saw each other but it wasn't like they actually hung out anymore. Roy preferred Beauty to anyone, Beauty and Elena was all he needed. "Do you want history to completely repeat its self?" Roy found himself asking, as he pulled Elena closer to him. He liked the feeling of her in his arms, she fit perfectly. It was almost like she was made to be in his arms.

Elena slowly looked up at Roy and blinked slowly "you...you want us to run away together? Really?" She asked softly, would she? Could she? She loved her family but to be forced in to a loveless marriage was just unthinkable for her

Roy just looked at her. He didn't know if he could run run away. There was nothing really keeping him at home. "Yeah," Roy said slowly, a smile spreding on his face. "We can find the ones before us and they can help us."

Elena took a deep breath as she looked at him "but we've barely known each other for a few days" she muttered before pausing and nodding "the weddings not for 4 months so we can use the rest of the time to find them and try and solve this"

Roy turned away from Elena and frowned. He felt like his heart was cracked. He let go of her and stood up. "Whether we find them and end the fighting, that doesn't end your marriage. Maybe instead of getting to know me, you should get to know your future husband." Roy walked out to the balcony and whistled, calling Beauty, before climbing down. When he got on his own property, he jumped on his horse and ride into the woods.

Elena swore and ran to the balcony quickly "I didn't mean it like that" she called but it was too late. She had just meant that if they were to be like thew other two had she didn't want to have to run away or hide it from anyone

Roy just told Beauty to run. He didn't want to concentrate on leading her where he wanted to go. He just needed to think. He knew the friendship he had with Elena was new and didn't have much ground underneath it. He was stupid in thinking in just two days they could just run away together. He wondered how long the others had waited before they ran off together.

Elena sighed softly and pulled out her phone 'be safe, ok? Don't do anything stupid and get home before it goes light, I'll worry otherwise ' she sent him the message before picking up her violin and began to play a slow, almost sad tune

Roy laid down underneath the dancing butterflies. He had read the text from Elana but he didn't have the heart to text back. He felt bad for worrying her but he knew he wasn't going to be returning until at least noon. He would text her in the morning. He needed a night to think.

Elena had played well in to the night just in case Roy returned but in the end she fell fast asleep on her balcony chair, her violin in her hand and Grace meowing in concerns for her to be sleeping outside

When Roy woke up the sun was just starting to peak through the trees. He hoped Elena was not worrying her head off. Maybe he should not have just ran out of her room last night. He pulled out his phone and sent her a quick and easy text. "I'm sorry and I'm okay"

Status
Not open for further replies.