Its romeo and Juliet but not really

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Elena shook her head with a laugh "I don't Grace minds, I give her treatrs for it and the walking is good excirses" she joked then nodded slowly "but you're right, there's got to be a better way. I'd love to keep talking to you"

Roy thought for a second. He didn't know what could get them instant messages between each other. Roy began finishing in his pocket. "You got a cell phone? If not I can give you this one. Its not the first time I lost a cell on a ride at night, I could easily get a new one." Roy offered.

Elena pulled an old flip phone from her pocket and smiled "my parents don't know I have it, they said phones rot your brain" she replied with a laugh

Roy laughed a little comparing his iPhone to her flip phone. "That's fine." The two exchanged number. "I should probably be getting you back home. I don't want your parents to check on you before we get back and ruin our fun before we get any." Roy said, helping Elena to her feet.

Elena smiled as she stood up from the ground "its been really fun" she said softly before walking towards Beauty and stroked her mane gently

Roy watched as Elena stroked Beauty's mane and couldn't help but smile. This Whiteheart girl was in the middle of the woods in the middle of the night with a Darkhorse, carelessly petting his horse. This fight their family was in made no sense. They were perfectly fine in each other's company. He was not going to put words in her mouth, but he would say she rather enjoyed being here with him, and he couldn't say he didn't either. "I'm going back to find out why our families are fighting. I don't see why we can't be like this." Roy said walking up to Beauty and jumping on. He pulled Elena into his lap and whispered "I promise" before galloping off.

Elena smiled as she was pulled up in front of Roy and she was perfectly happy with leaning back against his chest "I just don't understand. We get on fine so it's not like its in our genes or anything" she muttered softly and looked up at the other from where she rested against his chest

Roy said nothing in response. He was trying to think of some stupid reason for their families to keep fighting for so long. What had caused them to mistrust each other for so long? He had heard the stories from his grandfather when he was little that the Whitehearts had taken something from them long ago but maybe the fight went even farther back then that. The whole story was completely lost to history.

Elena stayed leaning against Roy's chest and closed her eyes she had heard a few stories about some trwqsure that had been fought over. She had heard so many different stories and she just wanted to make the fight go away so she could keep getting closer and closer to Roy

Roy held Elena close and soon found her asleep in his arms. He smiled a little at the sight of the girl in his arms. How could she trust him so easily? Then it made him question, who was he going to get her into her room?

Angela smiled softly in her sleep as she curled up more against Roy. The teen had never been able to trust so much but she felt that she just could for some reason and she was ok with that

When they had exited the woods, Roy directed Beauty towards Elena's balcony. "You go back to the stable. I will be there soon." Roy whispered, after he slid of the horse, making sure Elena stayed asleep. He knew he could have climbed the wall without a problem if he was alone, but he was unsure if he could do it with a sleeping girl, and he did not want to wake her. "Here goes nothing." Roy said, as he started the climb.

Elena stirred slightly at the movements but didn't wake up, she was a rather heavy sleeper, had to be thanks to all the noise that went on in her home when it got darker

Roy found that the only hard part about climbing with Elena was getting over the rail of the balcony. He walked over and laid her down on her bed, tucking her in bed. Grace came over and curled up next to her and Roy smiled. When he looked back to Elena and for some reason wanted to kiss her. He decided against it and left her to sleep.

Elena put an arm over Grace when she curled up next to her and she happily snuggled in to the warmth of her covers.

When Roy got back to the stables, he quickly washed down and brushed Beauty before heading back to his room for a washing himself before he fell on his bed staring at the ceiling. How was he to find out anything about his family history without it seeming weird and in sudden? Roy stayed up for about an hour thinking before he gave into sleep.

Elena woke up early the next morning, she took a quick shower before changing in to her white and frilly dress because that's how she was at home. Just before going down stairs she paused and wrote Roy a text 'the ride was really fun, thank you! And I don't know how you did it but thanks for getting me in to bed last night :)'

Roy woke up to his phone vibrating. He looked at the text he got and smiled. If he was going to be woken up at the crack of dawn every morning by a text from Elena, he could get use to it. Before he started getting ready, he sent a text back. "Anytime, I know a lot of places in the woods you might like. And about getting you back to bed, I just carried you right up to your door and told you family, 'hi I'm Roy Darkhorse. I just went on a secret ride in the woods with your daughter and she fell asleep. I'm just bringing her back now.' ;)"

Elena giggled at the reply and rolled her eyes 'oh yeah! I'm sure that would have gone down wonderfully, they would have accused you of kidnapping me or something along those lines. You'll have to show me sometimes and maybe I could show ypu a few of my secret spots?' She replied before heading down to deal with her parents

Roy only smiled and shook his head. What had he gotten himself into with this girl? He put his phone I his pocket reminding hisself to text her back later, before he went down to breakfast and to a rather awkward conversation with his grandfather.

Status
Not open for further replies.