Its romeo and Juliet but not really

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elena couldn't help but be anxious to read the reply and she made sure to give her cat a treat to keep her happily while she read and replied to the letter

Sure, it'd be good to know what happened but don't push it if you're going to get in to trouble or something. I was just warned not to trust you becuase you seemed like a thug and although your writing seems otherwise you are quite right, you could be some secret agent for all I know. You'd take me for a ride? Really? I'd love that, I have no problem with sneaking out -Elena

Roy did not know why he offered to take her for a ride. He knew Beauty would be able to hold the two of them, that wasn't the problem. She was still the enemy, whether they acted like it or not. Was it really okay to meet and talk to her in person and actually hang out with her.

I won't get in trouble no need to worry about me. My grandfather might actually like that I 'have taken interest' in our family conflict. I will tell you I'm no secret agent, so you have nothing to fear from me. You are not exactly what I have been told about the Whiteheart either. About your ride, would you like to go tonight or tomorrow? ~Roy

Elena had to try to shake herself from the idea of going riding with the guy but the more she thought about it the more appealing it became. The teen smiled softly as she wrote her note

My family refuse to even hear the name Blackhorse in the house so I cant really ask any questions. Shame, it would have been interesting to talk with a secret agent. I'm not? What did ypu expect a Whitwheart to be like? Well its a lovely night and the sky's are clear so tonight would be the best idea, don't you agree? -Elena

Roy found himself rather enjoying the idea of going on a ride with someone. When his sister was younger, she would take him on rides but not any more. He wondered if this Elena liked to go fast or should it would just be a slow trot.

Sorry to disappoint you. And I was always told that Whitehearts were snobs that would never speak to anyone lower than them. And yes it is a perfect for a ride. Why don't you sneak out now, and I will saddle up Beauty. See you soon ~ Roy

Elena's heart jumped, the thought of sneaking out made her heart race and to go on a horse ride with a Blackhorse made it race even more. The girl quickly pulled on her secret pair of concers sneakers and pulled on her favorite jacket before heading out to the balcony. The teen looked down at the vines and wooding that were bolted to the wall, she took a deep breath before swinging her leg over and climbed down

Roy quickly settled Beauty and jumped on. "Okay Beauty, you will have another passenger tonight. Let's make this a ride she won't forget." He whispered in the horse's ear. She shock her head in response. Roy saw the girl standing and he got an idea. He smiled as he made Beauty run as fast as she could in Elena's direction. When they got close he swung his arm down and pulled her up into the saddle as he passed.

Elena had just gotten to the floor with a sigh of relief that she hadn't fallen to her death when she saw the horse coming towards her. She considered moving back ore something but there's wasn't any time to reach as she was swooped up on to the horse. The Whiteheart girl laughed breathlessly as she realized what had happened "too cool!"

Roy was glad to see her laughing at his action, most girls got really scared at that. "Too cool!" She said in her laughter. Roy thought it weird that this was the first time he really heard her voice.

"I'm glad to see you enjoyed that. I hope this is not to fast for you." Roy said, as the reached the woods. He knew exactly where to take her on this first outing, the first place his sister had taken him. "Move with Beauty and me. It will help with dodging the trees." Roy said quickly, already starting to weave through the forest.

When Elena had her arms wrapped securely around Roy's waist she shook her head "no way! Where's the fun in going on a horse ride if you don't go fast?" She replied with a huge grin then she nodded "I'll do my best. Got somewhere in mind I take it?"

"What kind of date would it be if I didn't already pick a place to go." Roy smirked. He was getting use to having this girl around. They rode quickly through the woods. Elena had done pretty well with riding, maybe it wasn't her first time like he had thought. Even if she had rode before, she was still a beginner. The soon arrived at an open clearing where Beauty stopped. Roy hopped off the horse and then helped Elena down.

Elena blushed softly "date?" She asked but didn't press the matter as they stormed through the forest, it felt amazinf to ride even though she had never had the chance to do it herself. With a smile as she was helped off the horse Elena laughed "that was quite the ride and tour horse is beyond impressive"

"You haven't seen the best part yet. Thank fully we got here early." Roy let Beauty walk by herself as he laid down on the ground.

Elena gave an excited giggle and moved down to sit down next to Rpu with a smile "and what would be the best bit then?"

Roy didn't say anything, just pointed up. Elena looked up to see a clear shot to the sky with butterflies swirling and dancing in the sky. "these Butterflies only come out during the night. And unless you were looking for them you would never see them." Roy was silent for a few moments, thinking back to the time when his sister showed him this place for the first time. He remembered how he said he didn't like it when he was younger, thinking it was too girly for him. But now he could appreciate its beauty.

Elena gasped happily as she looked at the butterflies "they're beautiful" she said softly as she looked around, she slowly lay down on the ground next to the Blackhorse boy "this is just amazing" she whistered

"I thought you would like it." Roy whispered. He looked over at the Whiteheart girl and smile. Even if they were supposed to be enemies, there was no mistaking this girl as beautiful. "I'm just wondering, why did you keep writing a letter? I mean I did it because it would be rude to just ignore you. Don't get me wrong, I like talking with you, I'm just asking why?"

Elena gavew a small shrug, turning her head to look at home "I don't know, maybe it was becuase I wanted to know if you guys were as bad as my family said or maybe it was just becuase ypou seemed interesting and different to other" she gave a smile "

Roy stayed quiet, not really knowing how to respond to that. Was he really that much different from his family? He didn't think he was. At all the family gatherings he was always happily excepted into the groups. He wondered is now that they had truly meet, were they no longer going to send messages to each other? Her cat was getting a nice work out from it but there had to be better ways of contacting each other. Maybe he could swoop her off the ground again and always meet here to talk.

Elena smiled softly as she stared up at the amazing stars and beautiful butterflies "I've never seen anything as amazing as these" she muttered softly thenb bit her lip as when looked over at Roy "so now we've met, do you want to keep writing nits and stuff to each other? I mean its not like out parents will want us to be friends"

Roy turned to her, resting on his elbow. " Yeah, I'm sure my parents would freak if they found out. But I do want to keep talking to you, although there has to be a better way of communicated with each other then just sending your cat back and forth." Roy said thinking. He really did want to keep seeing and talking to Elena.

Status
Not open for further replies.