Its romeo and Juliet but not really

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elena played through the note she was on before picking up her phone and smiling at the text "if you like it you could come in a listen instead of listening from the balcony" she said with a laugh and put her violin down

Roy blushed heavily before walking into Elena's room.

Elena turned aroubd and filddled with her frilly dress "I swear, my mother bought this for me" she joked

"Well you look beautiful in it, so I guess you mother has good taste." Roy said. Grace came up to Roy's leg and rubbed her body against it. Roy leaned down and started letting her.

Elena blushed brightly at the comment then she smiled "never seen her take to someone so fast" she commented then tilted her head "how come you here? I mean, I'm pretty sure you wouldn't have climbed up to my balcony to say hello and pet my kitty"

"And why not?" Roy teased. "I don't get to see her anymore now that you are waking me up with texts." Roy laughed. "But I did come for a reason. My grandmother told me something interesting. 'Best place to his is in plane sight'."

Elena rolled her eyes teasingly "oh please! Like you totally didn't grin when you got my text" she teased then raised an eyebrow "and what the utter hell does that mean? You think they're actually still in town or something?"

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Roy just rolled his eyes as he picked up Grace and sat on the bed. "It is worth a try. My grandmother is insane and most of the time doesn't know what she is talking about. But I believe her on this one.

Elena nodded and came to sit next to him on the bed "should be easy to work out. Us Whitehearts are all about correctness and if we see something out of order we say so. We just need to do something not so correct"

Roy laughed. "I guess you can be direct." Roy turned to Elena with a smile. He forced to keep it there as he thought that Elena was the most beautiful girl he had ever seen.

Elena smiled back "it'll save a lot of time just be be direct about it" she replied with a giggle then she bit her lip as she felt herself blush

"Well I guess that is true." Roy said hesitantly.

Elena just laughed and rolled her eyes with a smile "come on! It won't be that bad. I mean, if I dress like I did last night no one will known its me"

"Nope, I think I would know you no matter what you wore." Roy said. He put Grace on the bed and stood up. "But in all seriousness, what are we going to do? Maybe we could just walk around town together. Maybe not together together but close enough for people know we were together."

Elena laughed softly and nodded with a smile "that's fine with me! Though we still need to think of something to get a Whiteheart to correct us on" she said

"Well, don't you think if they saw us together, they would say something." Roy offered. "I mean if these people wanted to be together so much that they ran away, they would say something when they saw us."

I blinked slowly then nodded with a smile"sure! Sounds good to me. When do you want to do it? I can't do it now, I've got some stupid meeting thing with my family"

"Just text me, we will figure something out." Roy said he made his way to the balcony. He jumped over the side but before he started climbing down he looked at Elena with a smirk. "Maybe next time you can sneak into my room."

Elena giggled and rolled her eyes but felt her heart jump at the smirk. Once Roy was gone she moved over to her bed and flopped down on too it with an almost dazed expression "this isn't good" she muttered

When Roy made it over into the stables, he leaned his head against Beauty's side. "Girl, I'm in trouble."

Status
Not open for further replies.