Its romeo and Juliet but not really

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elena laughed and nodded "I guess thats true. You do seem to be able to talk to them"

"Well, I have been raised around them. And they are easy to understand, unlike humans. They live off of instinct: eat, breath, sleep." Roy explained turning his head to look at Beast grazing a little ways off.

Elena looked over at the horse and smiled at him "but like humans they all have different personalities" she said with a giggle

"That is true. However, much like people they are. I always found their company a lot more to my liking then that of humans." Roy explained. "We, should probably move to the cave behind the waterfall. Don't worry its not dirty of anything, but it is warmer."

Elena laughed and grinned at Roy "does that make me special?" she teased before nodding and slowly getting up "yea, you're probably right"

"Of course your special." Roy winked as he stood up and helped Elena up as well. They walked into the cave, where Roy had blankets thrown everywhere. "I hope this is comfortable. I can't really hid a bed here, but as you can see there are plenty of blankets."

Elena shook her head "its time. You're with me and that's all that matters" she replied sweetly "and besides, I really like it like this"

Roy did not know what to say after they settled down on one of the more comfortable pile of blankets. He was content having her in his arms and just being with her. He didn't want to break the silence with meaningless words.

Elena smiled softly and curled up more against the other. If you had told her a week ago she'd have fallen for and be spending the night with her families rival's son she would have laughed but now she couldn't see it have happening any other way

Roy could not explain what was happening to them right now. He was in his most secret place with a girl he loved, a girl he had meet only a week prior, a girl who belonged to the family that was his owns rival. He would have wondered about the mental state of anyone who told him that this would be happening to him. However now, it seemed like it should have been no other way. He wanted to be with Elena every moment of the day, even if that did seem very unlikely. He was content with this now, snuggling up to her, kept warm by the blankets that he had hidden her over the years.

Status
Not open for further replies.