It's not so bad...

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hian bit his lip and spread his legs wider, giving better access to Zachary's favourite spot of Hian's body. He chewed on his bottem lip as he felt Zach's fingers go in and out. He was feeling different then most of the time during sex. He felt calm and lightheaded.

Zachary pulled back and removed his fingers. He was ready. He was quite (pleasantly) surprised by how quiet Hian was being.
Zachary unbuckled his pants and shimmied out of his boxers. Crawling back up on the bed, Zachary aligned himself. In one smooth motion, he slid inside of Hian with a whisper of a moan. He leaned down and placed soft kisses to Hian's lips, whispering "You're beautiful" or "I love you." In between.

Hian's moans were soft, more gasps and heavy breaths. His eyes stayed closed and he moved his lips with the same rhythm Zach was going in and out of him. He opened his eyes and looked at Zach's face, which had pleasure written all over it. "you're... You're so hot" he mumbled and then moaned out his name

Zachary dipped down to Hian's neck, nipping and biting. He was keeping control of himself, letting them both feel every thrust. It was driving him crazy. He moaned Hian's name, thrusting at a steady pace. "Mmm baby you feel so good." He groaned out in pleasure.

Hian's hands roamed all over Zach's body, admiring his features. He wasn't as muscled as he was in the beginning, but he could care less about that. It reminded Hian to the fact that Zach was out of his old life. Zach was his to love and have and he never needed to watching go again. He moaned and smiled

Zach looked into Hian's eyes, his own swirling with pleasure, love, and happiness. He reached between them and stroked Hian in time with his thrusts. He nibbled on his sweet spot quickening his thrusts.

"Zach... Gonna" he felt the familiar feeling boiling up inside him, making him moan again. He was so close and with a few more trusts of Zach he came hard. It made both males messy and Hi an felt bad about that, afcourse he did, he was Hian

Zachary rocked into Hian a few more times while he was clenched tightly around him and came not too long after. He thrust lazily a few more times before sliding out and collapsing beside Hian. "Wow..." He panted with a smile. He leaned over Hian and kissed him sweetly. Not a second later, Arianne's cries could be heard over the monitor. "Nice timing." Zachary chuckled as he grabbed a wash cloth he'd began leaving in the bedside table and wiped of Hian and himself before slipping on boxers and heading to Arianne's room.

Hian was about to wrap his arms around Zach when Arianne started crying. He let Zach go to her, he doubted if it was a good idea if he himself would go. He would probably only make the floor messy with the cum that was dripping out of his. He rolled on his stomach, hearing Arianne's cries disappearing

"What's wrong with my baby girl?" Zach cooed picking her up. She immediately stopped crying as soon as she was in his arms.
"Awe, did you miss daddy?" He chuckled and bounced her. Zachary checked her diaper and found it was dry. She wasn't hungry and she had her binky. 'I guess she really did just miss us.' As soon as Zachary tried to put her down, Arianne would cry. He lifted her back up and walked to his room. "Someone doesn't wanna sleep alone tonight." Zachary chuckled, Arianne tucked into his arms as he walked over to the bed.

Hian sat up and smiled, holding out his arms. "poor darling, were never far away" he laid her between the two of them. "good thing we both sleep unmoving" he looked down on her. "she's so cute honey"

Zachary climbed in to bed and pressed a kiss to Hian's lips and then Arianne's forehead. "She missed Papa didn't you?" Arianne gurgled and waved her arms around. Zachary chuckled as she wrapped a tiny hand around his finger.

Hian giggled and looked at Arianne and her daddy interfere. It was the most adorable thing he has ever seen, Zach seemed so relaxed and himself now. Hian had never imagined that he would actually be able to have all this. To have a loving husband and a daughter. He always thought that he would die before he even reached twenty and that he would never feel something like love. Hell, he never even thought that he could enjoy having sex. Before he met Zach he couldn't even fathom doing it in consent. He now did it almost everyday. Well, not everyday, but a lot. He was smiling when he thought about how Arianne's upbringing would be. She would have two loving fathers and a loving uncle. She might not have a very large family, but that wasn't what mattered. What mattered was that she could be normal, that she could go to school and make friends, that they would celebrate Christmas, that she would get presents on her birthday. Thing Hian never had.

(I am so good at hurting myself...)

((Hian is the cutest little thing ever))

Zachary continued to play with Arianne. He loved the way she gurgled when she laughed and kicked her feet. She already had long, thick black hair like himself and stunning blue eyes like Hian. It always shocked him how much she actually looked like them for not being their biological daughter.
Zachary glanced up to find Hian staring down at Arianne with a smile. He had a far off look in his eye and Zachary lifted his hand to his husbands cheek. "Whatcha thinking about?" He asked softly threading his fingers through Hian's hair.

"Just.. how greatful I am that I can give her the childhood she deserves" He mumbled and stroked her cheek, making her look up at him. "She deserves the best care and all the love she can get. Every child deserves that... But my baby girl a bit more" Hian had deserved it too, Zach had made him realize that. He always thought that it was his own fault for the way people had treated him in the past, but it wasn't his fault. He was just a kid, he couldn't help the things that had happened. His father should've loved him, not despise of him.

Zachary smiled at Hian. "You're going to be a great father." Zachary commented before finally laying down. He glanced at the clock and groaned when it read, in bright bold red letter, four a. m.
"Thank god I don't have work and it's the weekend." Zachary sighed laying down, one arm draped over Arianne and Hian.

Hian smiled and kept looking at Arianne. It was still a bit surreal, she was their daughter. He could imagine that this phase was a little easier to get over when you're straight. You have nine months to prepare for the baby! They only had like two when they finally got the news they were accepted as potential parents. "I'm glad it's weekend too, weekend always means fun times" He smiled. Louis would hang around most of the saturday night, drinking all their booze. Zach had told him how he saw Louis as a little brother, which was slightly strange. Louis might be smaller and he looked younger, but the guy was almost thirty. "We might need to tame Louis a bit now"

(I have a friend who is thirty, I swear he could pass as 20. so weird)

((Wait how do you have thirty year old friend?))

Zachary yawned as sleep tugged at him. He didn't want to go yet though. He wanted to watch his husband and his beautiful daughter. "She's gonna play soccer and totally be a badass." He said dreamily. Zachary pulled his signature goofy grin as he looked at Hian, almost as if asking for permission. "Nah, we gotta have at least one crazy uncle."

((Uhm... Well he was a guiding person thing at my scouting club but he isn't anymore and now he's just like hey guys! and I see him as my friends. I got a lot of friends over 20))

"She can do whatever she wants. She can play soccer in a princess dress if she would insist on that" Hian giggled and looked at Zach. "Guess that's true. I have this feeling she is going to love him." He could already imagine it. Kid Arianne asking for his uncle Louis and then the same uncle Louis hurrying over to do whatever the little girl wishes. It's going to be cute.

Zachary smiled, laughing lightly at the thought. He knew it was true too. Anything Arianne wanted, she would get. He wouldn't even try to deny it. Zachary already knew he would spoil her worse than he spoiled the dogs. He yawned and settled in to bed. "Well, I'm going to sleep. You wore me out." He laughed kissing Hian on the nose and then Arianne's cheek.

Status
Not open for further replies.