It's not so bad...

Status
Not open for further replies.
"It's time that you're going to do some roleplaying sir, I want to lean back and relax aswell" Hian smirked as he was scrolling trough the uniforms. Oh god that would look so hot on Zach... He could imagine it perfectly. He almost get a boner from only thinking about it. "Pleeeaase Zachy, because you love me" Hian put on his own puppy face, he didn't need Arianne's. His own eyes mostly did the job on it's own. "It would be so hot, you with those boots and... oh god you got me drooling here already"

"Hian...I do NOT dress up." Zachary said sternly. His gaze shifted from his husband to the computer screen. The outfit really wasn't that bad. He would be taking it off anyway. Wait, no. No Zachary Corinelli did not dress up. End of story. Zachary looked back at Hian and cringed. "Not the eyes. Hian!" Zachary groaned. He was a sucker for the eyes. He groaned glancing at the costume one last time. "Okay fine. Only one time!" He said sighing defeated. "Can't believe I agreed to that."

Hian did his happy dance while still sitting down. He filled in Zach's size and then pressed order. "Yay, I can't wait" Hian was giggling like a school girl and then Louis walked in. "What so funny?" He asked and sat down, eyebrows raised. "Nothing" Hian said innocently and closed his laptop. "I swear that the backdoor was locked..." He then added mumbling and Louis smirked. "The window wasn't" And this made Hian gasp "You could've knocked!!" It worried him and he looked at Zach with eyes that sat they should put locks on all the windows.

"One time. Hian. I mean it." He said seriously as Louis walked in. "Hey man." He said bouncing Arianne on his knee. He chuckled hearing Louis came through the window. He immediately stopped seeing the look Hian gave him. "Okay. Okay. Louis don't use the window. Knock." Zachary nodded to Hian. He'd lock the windows.

"Louis" Hian said softly. "things are not fair" Louis frowned at this "Hian what are you talking about" hian himself had a hard time funding the words he wanted to say. "You have told me everything about you in the finest detail and I have nit returned this" He looked down. "Hian I know you've had a hard childhood, you don't have to say anything" Louis walked over, sitting next to him. "But I must tell it"

Zachary sighed softly. Oh yeah, he promised to tell Louis everything. "We really haven't been truthful about who we are. It was mostly to protect ourselves and that's not fair to you but you're a part of this family now so you should know." Zachary spoke up. He placed Arianne in her playpen that sat next to the couch he sat at. "Louis....my real last name is Corinelli. And before anything. Let Hian explain alright."

Louis sat up straight, wanting to say something about that before nodding at Zach. This were his friends.. He could trust them. "When I was sixteen I ran away from home" Hian was talking softly but clear. "My father was an abusive man, he beat me up everyday. It drove me mad, it drove me depressed. I looked for comfort in a small bar, knowing my dad was kicked out of it because he had started a fight in it once. That is were I met Zach... Asshole Zach actually. Everybody that sat close to him seemed tense and I didn't know why. I kept staring at him pretty badly"

"Pretty badly?" Zachary raised a brow. He turned to Louis with a smirk. "He couldn't keep his eyes off me. And he wasn't discreet at all." Zachary chuckled and ruffled Hian's hair. "I got up to say something to him. I asked him if he needed something because people only come to the Corinelli's for one reason."

Louis nodded at that. It was a weird thought that his friend was a Corinelli, but he could live with that. "What did you say Hian?" He asked curiously. He had a feeling it really was an interesting story. "Well, I said no and Zach kept saying things which I didn't really care for and gave me his card. I thought that I would never need it, but I didn't want to go home that night. I knew what my father would do if I did. It was to cold to stay outside and I didn't have any money. I called Zach in all my desperateness and broke down crying. He picked me up, put he me in bed." Hian found it weird that he was thinking about it in so much detail. He kinda liked it

"So he tries to say he doesn't need to stay. Blah blah blah. Yeah doesn't work." Zachary chuckled. "So he stays over and the next day, my father calls a meeting and of course, Hian comes with me. He finds out I'm a Corinelli and as soon as he go upstairs he yells at me and storms out." Zachary chuckled at the memory of it.

"So, sixteen year old Hian was full of fire too" He joked. He was taking it all better then Hian thought he would and he even dared to smile. "I ran, and this is were it gets kinda... sad. My father found me and was planning on beating me till I died" That memory was clear in his head. "Zach found me in time and brought me to the hospital. I can't handle hospitals very well so he had to steal me out of it." Hian wanted to continue, but Louis stopped him. "Why not?" He asked casually and Hian sighed "I was abused by a doctor at six" He blurted it out and Louis seemed a bit shocked. Well.. he didn't even know about Yuka yet so that was something to look foreword to.

Zachary stayed silent and let Louis take this in. It was a lot, he knew from experience. "Well I took him back home and let his sleep. I had to take care of him and that did include bathing where, surprise surprise, Hian kissed me. Yup. He made the first move."

Louis nodded. "It silly enough doesn't surprise me. You know how to fool other people into thinking Zach is the boss, but I know it's Hian" He giggled and Hian smiled triumphantly. "It was.. Nice after that. Untill a kid came with the message that the Fairune's would.." He couldn't finish talking, he wasn't able to recall the memory. "You tell him please, I can't" Hian said before walking out of the room. Louis was looking really confused.

Zachary nodded and watched Hian walk away. He knew it was hard for him. "The Fiarune's were a family friend of mine and coming to visit. The leader, Yuka, was my friend when we were younger. I found out that...Yuka had kidnapped Hian when he was younger and ran away. He..tortured him mentally and physically. When I didn't come down fast enough, Yuka came for me. He saw Hian and tried to buy him back. Of course I said no. During the meeting I got in a fight with my father and was sent off. Yuka used that moment to kill my mother. While I was distracted he kidnapped Hian again. Originally I had thought he'd gotten scared and ran off like before but at my mothers funeral he said something about it. There were a few men loyal to my father but after my mothers death his mental health declined. I was in charge and got men with me and we got Hian back. I killed Yuka and took him home."

Louis didn't say anything, not really being able to process it. He never imagined that something so horrible could've happened to Hian, the guy always seemed so cheerful. He also couldn't imagine Zach hurting somebody, but then again, he did it to save Hian. Zach would do anything to get his precious back, that was certain. He couldn't really imagine how live must have been for both of them.. He had whined so many times about simple things in front of these two and he suddenly felt guilty for doing this. "Is Hian hiding his feelings?" He then asked softly

"No he really is that happy. It hurts for him to talk about it and I don't blame him. But he is truly happy. You're his best friend and you have no idea what that means to him. Don't treat him any differently just because you know now. That's all the past okay?" Zachary stated seriously. "I'm gonna go talk to him okay." Zachary got up, knowing Arianne was fine with Louis. He walked to the kitchen and finding Hian. "Hey."

Louis leaned back against the couch and watched the baby girl fall asleep.

Hian was leaning against the counter and looked up when Zach walked in. "Hi, sorry for walking away.. It was my idea to tell him so I should atleast have done it myself" He stated and looked out of the window. There wasn't much to see. He couldn't see anything, it was dark outside. "It was just hard to think back"

"No we both understand." Zachary said. He stood next to Hian and looked out the window. He sighed softly and leaned into Hian. He wrapped his arm around Hian's shoulders and kissed his temple.

Hian smiled and turned. "Let's go back" He said in a soft gentle tone and walked into the livingroom, sitting next to Louis whom hugged him. "I know it's a lot to process" Hian whispered to the blonde that was clenching onto him. "But, I want you to know this because we have to protect Arianne and ourselves from Zach's past. We can never fully relax because we're scared something will happen. If something does happen we don't want you to be upset and confused"

Zachary patted Louis on the back and walked to Arianne. He lifted her house and held her. "I'm gonna feed her alright." He stated walking off to the kitchen. They had memorized her eating pattern and had it down so she didn't even have to cry for food.

Status
Not open for further replies.