It's not so bad...

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Do think she would miss a mom?" He then asked softly. He knew Zach was tired but he had to ask. Hian was pretty feminine, he knew that himself and it was nothing he was ashamed of, but he still was a guy. He loved being one and he would never wished to be born differently. He wasn't a real mother, more a look a like. Would Arianne miss that? It worried him deeply.

"She'll miss a mother as much as I miss having a wife." He mumbled halfway alseep as it was. Zachary pried his tired eye open and stared right into Hian's eyes. "Don't worry. She will love you with all of her heart. Female or not." He said seriously, caressing Hian's hip gently. "Now quit worrying and go to sleep. I'm tired." Zachary flashed a tired smile and closed his eyes once more.

"Yes boss" Hian smiled and leaned over to peck Zach's lips. He saw that Arianne had fallen asleep between them and he lay down, watching his family. He smiled and then closed his own eyes, drifting off to sleep.

Hian woke up around eleven the next morning. That was pretty late, but their sleeping pattern was just a bit off. He shuffled to the shower and after it got dressed in a red with black plain button up shirt and black skinny jeans. He had a killer booty in those pants. He walked back into the bedroom and lifted Arianne up, who started to fuss a bit. "Shhhs, daddy is sleeping" He sussed her

Arianne reached for Hian, hands grabbing at his light colored hair. She smiled up at him with her toothless grin and gurgled. She just wanted to be up with Papa because daddy was still sleeping.

Zachary woke up around noon to an empty bed. He could hear movement downstairs and knew Hian had Arianne. He showered, brushed his teeth and dressed. He wore a pair of fitted jeans and a loose shirt. He ran a hand through his messy hair and slipped on his black timberland boots. He jogged down stairs, planting a kiss on Hian's cheek. "Hey babe." He kissed Arianne's head next. "Hey baby." He inwardly chuckled at his joke.
"So, I was thinking cook out before it gets too cold." Zachary stated as he walked to the kithen to get a drink.

Hian was proudly holding his daughter and watched Zach walk into the kitchen. "I don't really know what you're talking about but yeah fine whatever you want" He chuckled and sat on the couch, playing with Arianne. She made happy baby sounds which in turn made Hian make happy Hian sounds. "You're Papa's little girl aren't you" Hian giggled and was smiling widely.

Zachary rolled his eyes as he sipped his drink. He leaned over the back of the couch and watched his husband play with their daughter. It was almost disgustingly cute and he loved it. Zachary dangled his can of soda in front of Arianne. She reached for it giggling. When she touched it, her hands recoiled almost instantly at the coldness. Her face showed curiosity as she reached for it again. Zachary pulled it out of her reach every time her fingers came close with a soft chuckle. Arianne grunted in annoyance every time but kept trying.

((I used to do that to my sister xD funniest thing ever. She got so mad))

Hian raised his eyebrow at that. "Wow you are so mean. You're a meanie monster" Hian decided to help Arianne and when Zach was about to pull back, Hian helped Ar forward and she could finally touch the glass. Hian chuckled and looked at Zach with a raise brow.

"Hey that's cheating!" Zachary actually pouted. He was completely serious as he frowned at Hian and took a sip of his drink. He moved around to the other side of the couch and sat next to Arianne. "Your Papa is a cheater." He told her tapping her nose with a smile. He glanced up at Hian and stuck his tongue out before smiling down at Arianne. "A big cheater."

"I think she's on my side with this one Daddy" Hian giggled and stood up "You hungry" He asked as he walked backwards to the kitchen, two dogs at his legs. "Yes, you'll get some food too, stop begging" He chuckled and looked at his husband and daughter.

"Traitor." Zachary grumbled as he picked up Arianne. "Little traitorous drool monster is what you are." He said. Arianne gurgled with a smile and clapped her hands. Zachary chuckled and sat her on his knee, holding her securely.
"Mmmm-yeah. Broccoli cheddar soup cus you love me?" Zachary asked as he smiled. He bounced Arianne on his knee. She giggled and clapped her hands. She gurgled, toothless smile in full effect.

Hian pouted, he hated soup in every form. "But you know I hate that... Can't we eat like... yummy things" Hian looked like a teen again, standing there with a childish pout on his face. The guy wasn't even twenty yet so you couldn't actually blame him for that. "why not order pizza"

"Because you love me?" Zachary tried again. He held up Arianne next to his pleading face. "C'mon you love us don't you." Arianne looked up at Hian with her big blue eyes. Shockingly she pulled the best puppy dog eyes just like her father. "C'mon, we really want soup. You don't want us to be sad do you Hian? C'mon look at this face." He said guesturing to Arianne. "How can you say no to this face?"

"Fine I'll make your bloody soup, but order pizza for myself" Hian grunted and walked into the kitchen, making the soup he hated so much. "And you're not getting a piece, not even when I'm not hungry anymore" He said stern. Hian was sure about his promise, he never broke them.

"Love you too babe!" Zachary called into the kitchen. He looked at Arianne and smiled. "That's mah girl." She gurgled and clapped her hands. She liked Daddy's voice but Papa's hair was fun to play with.
Father and daughter sat on the couch, lounging. They were watching law and order: svu. It was Zachary's favorite show and right now it was a marathon.

(Watchin SVU with a baby, very.. responsible haha)

Hian put it on the stove and then just let it cook. He walked back into the livingroom and grabbed his phone to order pizza. He then looked at the telly. Zach would murder him if he told him who did it... would he do it? No, he decided to let Zach have his fun time with law an order. "Louis is over in 5 minutes, telling me he got some news to share" Hian looked at his phone as he told this

(( it's educational! I watched forensic files and law and order with my mom when I was little. I turned out fine ;3))

Zachary looked up seeing Hian behind the couch. "Oh? What you think it is?" He asked looking back at the television. It was the one where the fake psychic came in. So far it was throwing Zachary for a loop with all the back and forth.

Hian leaned on the back of the couch, chin resting on Zach's head. "I dunno, we will see I guess." He watched for a short time and then jumped over the couch, sitting next to his husband. He grabbed his laptop and started browsing for fun. "I wanne buy a military uniform..." He admitted softly. "Those are very hot"

Zachary raised a brow at Hian. "Oh really?" He smirked, free arm going around his husbands shoulders. "And what are you going to wear it for?" Zachary asked. He really just wanted Hian to say it out loud because he thought it was funny. Don't get him wrong, he loved it, all of it, but it was still chuckle worthy.

"it's different then a maid dress isn't it" Hian smirked. "I am not going to wear it, you are" He looked at his husband with sparkling eyes.

(gotta go)

(( aw :( okay bye bye))

Zachary looked shocked. "Wait...me?" Okay, that was new. He looked at the uniforms Hian was looking through and knew his face was turning red. "Uh,..okay." He mumbled. What else could he say?

Status
Not open for further replies.