It's not so bad...

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Arianne was sulking on Louis pinky finger and the male was smiling widely. He didn't even look up when Zach came in and this made Hian laugh. "oh you got food" He said and stood up, pecking his husband's cheek. Louis finally looked up. "She's really beautiful." he said with tears in his eyes and Hian sighed. "you going to cry a second time?"

Zachary chuckled and sat with Hian on the couch. "I did." He smiled over at Louis. He raised a brow at Hian before turned back to Louis and chuckled. "A second time?" He laughed waving at his daughter. She gurgled and kicked her feet, Louis pinky securely between her gums.
"If I would have known Louis was here I woulda got him something too."

"Louis and I can share, I'm nit super hungry" Louis was about to protest but stopped when Hian raised his eyebrow. Tightness useless, Hian would win and getting food wasn't a bad loss. Hian sat back down and stroked Arianne's cheek. "Zach? What about Louis as his godfather?" Hian said and Louis blushed deeply

"Hm? You shouldn't even have to ask." Zachary ruffled Louis hair. He sort of looked upon him as a little brother. He was always around and god forbid anything happened to Zachary, he trusted Louis to take care of Arianne and Hian. "So what do ya say? I can fill everything out when I get back to work." Zachary stated as he ate his lunch.

(the amount of typos in my last post *cringe* )

Louis didn't really know what to say, now he was surely gonna cry. "Lou" Hian whispered and wrapped his arm around the blonde. "who would you think we'd pick? You're our bestfriend" He said with a voice that would calm everybody. Hian licked to think he got that from his mother. Louis nodded and wiped his tears. "I just didn't expect you guys to pick me... I'm so clumsy"

((Hahaha licked to think xD))

Zachary nudged Louis with a soft smile. "Yeah but you're also the only guy I would trust to take care of my family." Zachary admitted. He didn't really get all soft like this around anyone other than Hian so this was rare. Usually Louis and him just poked fun at eachother. "C'mon smile man."

"I don't know why you would trust me with that mate" he shook his head and Hian ruffled his hair. "afcourse we do, jeez Louis, you don't have to worry, big change you'll just stay uncle Lou the rest of your life" Hian smiled and so did Louis. "that sounds fun" he chuckled

Zachary finished off his lunch and tossed it in the trash when his phone rang. The caller was from a blocked number. Zach glanced behind him and walked to the front before answering.

"Hello?" He questioned rudely.
"Zachary, it's your cousin. We need help." Zachary felt his stomach drop. He really hoped and prayed he would never be called back to Arizona.
"What happened?"
"The Del Rio's attacked us last night."
"Richie I am telling you this once, if anything gets traced back here it's you that is going to have answer for it are we clear?"
"Yes sir."
"I'll be out in two days." Zachary hung up without an answer. He sighed heavily and headed back in to the living room. "Work called. They need me to fly out in two days." Zachary locked eyes with Hian conveying with his eyes what he couldn't say in front of Louis.

Hian nodded. He never liked it when Zach had to go for family business. "I'll stay here then, so that Hian is not all alone with the baby" Louis said proudly and this made Hian smile. "thanks bud" Hian was glad Zach stayed two more days and very glad Louis would stay here. Looking after the baby alone was something stressful, especially with the dogs and big house.

"Thanks man." Zachary patted Louis back. "And you thought this godfather thing was gonna be hard." Zach smiled and turned to Hian. "I'm gonna go pack." Aka Zach was going to take out all his weapons and load up the car. He hated leaving Hian all alone but thank god Louis was around. He headed upstairs an began pulling out what he would need from their hidden compartments around the room.

Hian sat back and crossed his arms. He sighed and rubbed his face. "Hian?" Louis asked. "ey what's wrong Hian" Hian just shook his head. He couldn't talk about this with him, about how Zach wad going to put his life at danger. He couldn't talk about it with his bestfriend. "nothing don't ask okay" He mumbled and took Arianne, she would always be there to cheer him up again.

Zachary had everything ready to go for the most part by the time he had to return to work. He jogged down stairs and looked over to Hian. He really didn't want to leave but he had a responsibility back home. He lifted Arianne from Hian and held her in his arms. "I'm gonna miss you." He whispered bouncing and rocking her. She smiled up at her father, reaching for him. He lfted her up and she latched on to his hair. Zachary chuckled as he pried her off. He pulled Hian into a tight hug. "I'll be home in a few hours." He said handing him Arianne and kissing him softly.

"I love you" Hian whispered and looked into Zach's eyes, trying to say that he shouldn't do anything risky or stupid. "you have a real family now" he said so softly Louis couldn't hear him. He wanted Zach to just stay here, but he knew he couldn't. He had to help his father's family and that was something he should accept now. He smiled at Zach

• Love
Reactions: k-michelle412
((My heart skipped a beat. That was adorable))

Zachary smiled and kissed Hian's forehead. He sighed softly as he strode off. Work went by fast and soon enough his was home. His mind was stuck on what the Del Rio's had wanted. They had a nearly half century long alliance so what made them attack? A part of Zachary didn't comprehend. It didn't make any sense!
Zachary sighed in frustration as he sat on the couch and let his head fall back. "This doesn't make sense at all. A part of me is saying not to go." He admitted aloud. Maybe Hian could make sense of it. He was always good at that sort of thing.

Arianne was in bed and Hian just made tea for him and Zach. "You know that I always say you shouldn't go... I am sick of you taking risks" Hian was honest in this. He hated waiting and praying if Zach would come home safe or at all. "I know it's family, but... It's not fair" he looked at their dogs

Zachary stared up at the ceiling. He didn't say anything because he knew Hian was right. He agreed whole heartedly. He wanted to leave that life behind but he felt obligated to take care of them.

He sighed and sat up walking to his husband. He wrapped his arms around his waist and hugged him close. "It feels like a set up but if I don't go, they may try and find me and then they'll find you."

"I don't care, I just don't care. Stay here okay? I want you here with me" he looked up. "what if something happens and you just don't... Don't survive it." he couldn't raise a kid without his husband. Afcourse he had his friends, but he needed Zach, not just fir Ar, but himself too.

Zachary sighed and buried his face in Hian's hair. There was a very real possibility that could happen. His gut told him something was fishy, that he shouldn't go. That he wouldn't come back if he did.
"Okay." Zachary mumbled. E pulled back and looked Hian in the eyes. "Okay. I won't go. But!" Zachary said before Hian good do any sort of happy dance or kissing. "We have to disappear. All accounts moved. Ill change our last name to nothing close to y families and we get new phones under the new names, tell the companies we moved to a new state so if anyone looks it up, we're gone. Are you okay with that?"

"yes sir, but on one condition" he put his finger up "Louis needs to know everything. The guy is getting suspicious and he deserves to know" Hian felt a bit unfair, Louis always told everything that bothered him and here Hian was lying towards him. "he might get mad, or cry I don't know".

Zachary didn't like it but Hian had point. "Fine but! Only because he's Arianne's godfather." Zachary left his arms around Hian, Arianne was taking a nap and he just wanted to take this in. "He can't tell anyone Hian. I don't care what he's feeling." Zachary sighed, not wanting to take any measures out on Hian's best, and only, friend but he would do anything to protect his family.

Status
Not open for further replies.