It's not so bad...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hian rolled his eyes at his husband and looked at Arianne. "I am going to put her to bed" He held her infront of Zach. "Goodnight kiss?" He smiled and Arianne seemed happy too. "I want to give one too!" Louis exclaimed and Hian rolled his eyes again. "Yes, you will get your turn too"

Zachary chuckled as he walked in with two beers. He held one out to Louis as he leaned down to Arianne. "Night baby girl." He kissed her cheek and then left a sweet peck on Hian's lips. "See ya in a bit." He sat down and popped the tab on his can and took a sip.

It was Louis turn to kiss her cheek and Arianne seemed happy with all the attention she got. Hian walked up the stairs and put her in her pjyama after fixing her a clean diaper. He put her in bed and tugged her in, kissing her forehead. "Goodnight baby girl, papa loves you" He whispered and stood straight, looking at her for a short time. He would give his life for that precious thing. He put the light out and the baby phone on before walking back downstairs.

((I suddenly felt as if something bad was going to happen to Hian but I am not planning anything? It was really weird))

((I will cry Ethan. I swear to god I will break down into tears if you hurt my baby boy<\3))

Zachary and Louis chatted happily downstairs. He had the baby monitor on the side table and heard the soft click as Hian turned the other on. He lowered the television volume just a tad to make sure he could hear it and continued his conversation.

((I will cry too! Just the way he put Arianne put down in bed was so goodbyeish. I did have this idea recently to kill Hian and then do a few years fast forward to were Arianne is a bit older... But my heart already broke just imaging Zach))

Hian sat next to Louis on the couch and continued to drink his wine. He was watching the movie and listening to Louis chat about his new sweetheart. The guy seemed very fond of Lilly, but then again he always was fond of new girls. He was a desprety 28 year old that was for sure. Hian knew how badly the guy wanted to settle down and he felt pity for him... But there was little that Hian could do about that.

((Louis would have to take her because Zach would go nuts for a while))

Zachary put an arm around Hian and kissed his temple. "We should all have dinner if your date goes well. Lilly sounds really cool." Zachary said actually supporting Louis. His hand trailed up and down Hian's arm casually as the three males chatted together.

((I can't do that.. I simply can't kill my precious))

Louis smiled. "Let's just look if the date will go alright first" He said himself and Hian nodded, confirming to that. "She seemed nice, I'm sure she's gonna like you" He looked at Louis and smiled again. He was sure that if he didn't know Zach he would have fallen for him, but Louis would never have returned that, being straight. Hian didn't care for it, he had Zach. It was just a thought and not more then that. But, the guy had handsome features and his hair seemed very stroke able. He ruffled Louis hair. "You won't die alone, I am pretty sure of that."

Zachary sipped his beer calmly. "Yeh, as much as I hate to admit it, you're pretty cool. Chicks have to be stupid not to fall for you." Zachary gave an encouraging smile to his friend.

"I didn't know baby chickens liked me" He said giggling and Hian laughed. "Oh jeez" Hian leaned against Zach and yawned. "I think I'm gonna dive into bed." He said and Louis pouted. "Do you want me to go?" He asked

Reactions: k-michelle412
"Alright. Goodnight sweety." Zachary kissed Hian goodnight. He smiled and continued talking to Louis. He ended up leaving around eleven and Zachary went upstairs after making sure everything was safe.
He curled up to his husband and fell into a peaceful sleep like he would every night for the next fifty years. Once Arianne was three, Zachary and Hian adopted two more children. Once they all reached sixteen they were told of their real family and were allowed to meet them if they chose, none did having heard the rumors surrounding the cartel, which Zachary was grateful for. Arianne grew up to be a public affairs consultant for many companies and settled down at thirty with her husband and kids. Carter married at twenty five to his husband and hired followed in his parents footsteps with adoption. Jasmine, the youngest had became a singer and within two years was the most famous R&B singer to date.

Zachary and Hian grew old together in the small house where they raised all of their children. Dinner was held every Sunday night. Oscar and Paddington were the grandchildren's favorite dogs and never lacked energy. At sixty Zachary became a widower(?) and developed a severe case of dementia. However he never forgot sparkling blue eyes and beautiful blonde hair. He died at eighty years old in his sleep and joined his husband in the county cemetery buried right next to Hian. Every Sunday night their children and grandchildren would visit and pay their respects.

Status
Not open for further replies.