It's a Dog Eat Dog World: Act 2

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: It's a Dog Eat Dog World: Act 1

As the days went by Matthew was feeling great, he still couldn't go throught tranning so insead he repaired his weapons and worked out inisde the house. Early in the morrning on the third day he watched as Josie left, she looked tired worn out, and pissed off. He quickly got in the shower and got dressed begging the guards to let him out which they eventually did.

He walked around still he found a particular store and he bought something he thought Josie would like. When he got back he layed in the bed and fell asleep but after a few his dream was rudly intreuped by the sound of glass breaking. He sat up and then Annie told him it was Josie and she wasn't doing well.

Slowly he sat up and then ran his fingers through his hair letting her have her time to cool down, the last thing he wanted was to go out there and ask her whats wrong and get yelled at or possibly attacked. After a few minutes he walked out the room and then saw her on the balcony. Walking over to joing her he had a small box in his hand. " I know its been rough but ive been thinking about you". He handed her the box.

((HELL! Kronas throwing a twist in the blender! I'm just as speechless as Josie. Matt sure knows how to turn lemons into lemonade! LOL))

"I know its been rough," Josie turned to find Matt up and dressed, standing behind her. "But, I've been thinking about you."

He handed her a small box, which sat so lightly in her hand... So many thoughts rushed her at that moment, and her mouth stood a gasp as she gave him a confusing look. "What...what's this?"

Holding back a goofy smile, she opened the box to find something worth more than anything she's ever been given in her life. The balcony felt as if it was swaying; her feet were so light. "Matt?" She was speechless, covering her mouth to hold in any crazy, silly outburst that might come out from her overwhelmed happiness.

Montgomery, while walking around the town looks at the picture that he got from his teachers in the 7th grade of the two twin children. It still confuses him as to why his teachers gave him the picture and who the two children in the picture actually are. He feels that he has to find out more about them though but has no idea where to start looking, only having the knowledge of what his teachers told him.

He then feels a gust of wind and closes his eyes as the cool air hits his face.

He then walks a little ways more until he comes to a really high building and says to himself ~"Man this building is tall. It looks to be at least 15 stories high. Hm..I wonder if anyone in this building will know anything about the kids in this picture. The two twins were born in this town according to the info I got from my teachers back then."~

Montgomery holds the picture firmly in his hand and enters through the building's doors into the lobby area on the bottom floor and looks around for someone to assist him.

The front desk attendant smiled at the stranger that walked in, looking lost and confused in the activity in the large building. He didn't look like a member of ISH, nor did he look like one of their employees. But, with the picture she saw in his hand, like all newcomers with old pictures he was probably another seeker searching for a long lost someone. She was rather good at picking seekers out.

"Hello, sir. May I help you with anything?"

Matthew smiled when Josie looked at thw necklace. The ladt gave him half off, but he knew because she was srooling over him. " I got our names ingraved in, i want to let you know how special you are to me". He leaned over and kissed her softly. He wanted Josie to be happy and he didn'y like seeing her feel so down. The tranning was intense and he knew she was at her limit.

" Look forget the tranning okay? You seemed so stressed out". Matthew leaned on the handling and looked down at the people who looks like little small dots. " I locve you and im crazy about you, imma have to wife you". He chuckled and then stood up and streached.

(( lol yeah i know :P))

Josie was bouncing on her toes, trying so hard not to bust out crying, but with everything that happened that day, the waterworks just blew. Within their kiss, she released all her troubles and doubts, just letting them all go. Matt was becoming more and more a treasure to her. She wrapped her arms around him, holding him tight and not wanting to let go.

"Look, forget the training okay. You seemed so stressed out."

"I know...it's just been harder than I thought, and Ace... he's been pushing me more and more to get me to my breaking point. I'm sorry if I made you worry." She looked at the necklace in her hand, reading their names. Then she moved to Matt's side as he looked over the balcony.

"I'mma have to wife you." he chuckled. Josie gasped with a silly expressing before laughing.

"Wife me? Is that what they're calling it these days? Well, then I'mma have to husband you...some day." She took advantage of Matt as he stretched, wrapping her hands around his sides so her fingers can tickle his ribs. Then she stopped, "Here, help me put it on." She handed him the necklace and turned around, lifting her hair to clear her neckline.

Matthew smiled when he was how happy Josie was, she was practically bouncing in joy. When she wrapped her arms around him he chuckled and then poked her cheek. " Im glad you like the gift". As he countinued to look over the balcony he thought about the things that happen and then a thought crossed his mind/ " Hey what happed to Martin?".

When josie said she'd have to husband him he almost burst out laughing but instead he covered his hand to his mouth to keep from doing so. AS soon as Matt streached he felt Josie's fingers on his side and he burst out laughing moving away from her grip. Once he put the necklace on he smiled. " Beautiful, just like you".

Montgomery looks to her and says "I would appreciate your help very much thanks. My name is Montgomery and I'm 21 years old.

I recieved this picture of these two twin children when I was in the 7th grade at my school. I went to the Boarding school on the other side of this town just in the next district away from here, the one that lets the students take part time jobs as spies after they reach age 10.

Anyway my teachers who gave me the picture of the children didn't tell me very much. I think the only thing my teachers told me was that the twins live in this neighborhood as they were growing up.

Now it has been about 7 years now sense I got that picture and the children looked to be about 4 or 5 years old in that picture so they'd be 11 to 12 years old now.

"Beautiful, just like you."

Josie looked up with wet eyes and a thrilled smile, "Thank you, it's perfect...like you."

She tucked herself under his arm and continued to look over the balcony. "I should have asked Ace about Martin," she belatedly answered Matt's question. "But, at this point, I don't really care. In fact, I don't even cared about talking to Ace right now. I'm just ready to go."

She pulled away from him slightly to gain his full attention. "I've collected everything we would need, but I need to figure out a way to get into Ace's office to find the information he's found about Danny's location. Either than, or just ask him outright for it without causing suspicion."

Closing her eyes, she leaned back onto Matt's chest, her fingers twisted and played with the trinket around her neck. "I really don't want to talk about this anymore. I just want to enjoy the night with you." She stood on her tippy toes to kiss the tip of Matt's chin.

Matthew nodded when Josie said she really didn't know or care about Martin, he really didn't either but after him attempting to kill him he wondered what they did to him. " Im perfect? Hardly but ill try to be the best i can be for you". He smiled and relaxed when he felt Josie head on his chest and he played with her hair.

" So why dont we sneak in and then find what we need then leave the next night.". A grin appeard on his face when she said she wanted to spend the night with him. He was glad he could spend time with her but he was jsut a mess. Picking her up in hsi arms he carried her inside and then layed her on the bed before sitting on the bed. " I cant wait to leave". Laying on his back he looked up at the cealing.

" Im perfect? Hardly but ill try to be the best i can be for you".

" I know, but that's what makes you perfect for me."

When Matt carried Josie to the bedroom, she pondered about his idea. "It would be easier to just ask Ace for the information. I don't think he's trying to hide anything from us. It's just - things have been crazy since we've arrived. So, we should ask him first. But, if he doesn't give us all we need, then we'll go get it ourselves." She laid back on the bed with him, snuggling to his side. "They've talk us a lot about covert operations... We'll be in and out before the alarm goes off."

"I can't wait to leave." Matt mumbled.

"Me too. There's no way I'm going through another simulation...' Josie stopped her tongue and quickly turned over, giving Matt a peck on the cheek before getting up. "I'm getting out of this gear." She grabbed come clean clothes out of the draw and practically ran to the bathroom before any questions rose.

[DASH=#ff00ff]The front desk attendant listened to the guys monologue with a friendly smile. When he was done, she nodded nicely and grabbed her phone. "Well, sir, you've come to the right place. ISH specializes in searching and tracking missing persons. I'll have one of our staff members meet you here to get started on this case. Why don't you have a seat in the lobby."

When Montgomery left, the attendant waited Annie picked up the phone. "Yes, Annie. I have a new client here in need of assistance... Missing children, a new case. Yes, if Ace is available. Thank you."

A few minutes later, Ace stepped out of the elevator. The attendant pointed him towards the guy waiting. He stepped forward with an extended hand. "Hello, Montgomery. I'm Ace, the manager of the ISH. Why don't you step into my office and let's talk about your situation."

Ace lead him pass the lobby to a few empty offices on the first floor. He stepped into the first one, flipping the lights on and taking the seat behind the desk. He tapped onto the keyboard before him and the computer lit up. After typing in his password and a few other things, he started a recording.

"Just letting you know that I'm recording this conversation to retain information for your case. So tell me about yourself and your case...missing twins, correct?"[/DASH]

Matthew nodded agreeing with what Josie was saying about asking Ace. He knew that he wated this to all be over and they had been here a little more then planned. He enjoyed it, the food, bed , everything that there was here reminded him of what the world used to be before it turned corrupt and people turnned into wild savages and killers.

He watched as she grabbed her clothes and he chuckled crawling underthe covers he turnned on the tv. He pulled off his shirt and took off his jeans getting comfortable and he watched the cartoons on tv remembering how he used to watch them with danny before they crisis. Matt closed his eyes for a moment relaxing.

Josie finished her shower, scrubbing the bruises and dirt off her skin. The hot water steamed away most of her tension, but her neck and shoulders were stiff and tired. She was tired of being there, and she began to think about the good, hard days in Sunlocks. She realized that she's lost her tan a bit. Living out in the territories either builds a great tan or a sunburn. But, after living so long in the luxuries of the ISH, she changing...she was becoming...soft. And yet, stronger that she thought she could be. Her fingers played with her new necklace, and a smile crossed her eyes.

Returning to the bedroom, she placed her gear in the closet...noticing that Annie had already placed her helmet, gloves, and pads in the closet (the ones she threw around the living room in rage). She slipped into bed and wrapped herself around Matt. "Whatcha watching? Looks interesting."

He watched the channel and then found a funny move, the hangover. As he was watching the movie Matt felt Josie wrap her arms around his waist and he pulled her closer. " Just some movie". He leaned his head down an then kissed her forehead softly and looked back at the tv feeling more relaxed.

Matthew closed his eyes for a few minutes and then playfully rolled over until he was ontop of Josie and he kissed her lips and then jaw. " Hey how about we fix to leabe tommarow? or the day after?.".

Josie giggled when, out of the blue, Matt rolled over her, spreading kisses where they should be. When he mentioned about plans for leaving in a few days, she nodded, "It's possible. I've got everything we need. So, yes, let's do it!"

She took a deep breath and lifted her chin for another kiss, "You know, just saying that we're going to leave lifts a huge weight off my chest... Now, what am I going to do with this other weight on me?" Sly like a fox, Josie flipped Matt's weight over to her advantage, flipping him over expertly to where he was under the pile.

"Looks like I've learned a few more tricks during training that you've missed, haven't I." Her smile was tantalizing and not to be trusted. Has her joys turned her into a little devious monster?

Matthew grinned and then kissed her lips softly again before a smile spread across his lips. " Im glad it does because i cant wait". When she flipped him over and looked at him he was shocked. " Damn.. i need to be tranning so i can reverse that". He chuckled before grabbing her wrist and flipping back over so he was ontop again.

" I like this". He smirked and then kissed her lips teasingly.

( I have brain fart Dx)

"AH!" Josie little voice squeaked when Matt surprisingly flip her again. Holding down her wrist, he took full advantage of her being distracted. Playfully, she pouted, "You're too strong for me. That's not fair."

Matt teased her more and more with his lips. Knowing her best ideas were not idea for their situation, Josie held back her good intentions and tried her best to maintain her composure while enjoying Matt's flamboyance.

(You don't know brain farts like I do! Was up all night working and just can't think straight for anything... XP And now, I want a pop tart! O.o)

Matthew laughed when Josie pouted but he found it cute. He continued to kiss her sofly sliging his tounge into her mouth and he teased her by sucking on her tounge. He rolled onto his back and then looked back at the tv trying to calm himself from doing other things that his mind and body wanted.

Once the movie was over he searched for the remote and then scrolled through the channels till he found a random one that seemed intresting and he leaned and rested his hand on Josie's thigh just for fun.

Josie watched the movie for a while, but decided that it would be wise if they started to move their plan into action that night. Besides, laying beside Matt, with her leg wrapped over him, was causing her blood to burn. She needed to move, or else she would end up taking matters into her own hands.

"Hey, I'm going to call Ace and ask him about his findings on Danny. If he's able to, we might can talk to him tonight before we set things up."

She sat up, flipped her feet over the bed and slipped her flip flops on. Grabbing the phone, she dialed his cell phone number.

(BLARG AGAIN!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.