It's a Dog Eat Dog World: Act 2

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: It's a Dog Eat Dog World: Act 1

Montgomery nods and says "Yes that's correct." Montgomery puts the picture down infront of Ace and then continues to say "I got that picture of them 7 years ago from my teachers. Though when they gave me the picture they didn't give me much info except for the age of the twins and after that my teachers just said that they were instructed to give the picture to me."

"I was in a boarding school though so I couldn't start looking for them until I graduated."

"And that's what i did. I began searching right after I got out of the boarding school. I've been to many towns and citys but have had no luck so far. But in the last town I visited I found out from someone that the twins lived here in an orphanage in this town when this picture was taken." Montgomery puts a peice of paper down with the name of the orphanage that the twins were living in down infront of Ace as well.

"But I heard when I got here that the orphanage the twins were in caught fire about 4 years ago. Fortunantly everyone got out of the fire and no one was hurt, but the orphans were moved to quite a few different orphanages in the boardering towns after the fire happened, due to the fire damaging that orphanage to where it was beyond repaired."

"The twins were 5 in that picture so they'd be about 12 now I think."

Ace gathered all the information Montgomery could give him, pocketing the photo and the address to the orphanage. "Okay, if you're serious about finding these two, then you're going to have to play serious."

Ace stood up, turned the recorder off, and motioned for Montgomery to follow him out. "We at ISH specialize in missions for such assignments. We do the research and then go into the dangerous Pit territories to find any missing children that may have wandered into the Trades."

Ace's cell phone began to ring when they reached the elevators. He checked the phone, finding the number to be from his penthouse. "Excuse me, I need to take this."

He answered the phone. Josie was asking about Matt's case, which he had not found the time to check on his research teams progress on that. He's been so busy with making sure her and Matt were properly trained. Realizing he had now two missions of similar nature, an idea came to him. The elevator doors opened and he gave Montgomery clearance to enter first.

"What we do is not easy, Montgomery. And I'm not asking you to do this. I'm telling you. If you want to find them, then you're going to train with us in order to do it right. Are you willing to do this? If you are, then all your living expenses will be covered by the ISH."

Montgomery nods and says as he's entering the elevator "Understood. And yes. I'm willing to do whatever it takes."

Montgomery starts thinking about the twins again as he and Ace ride the elevator though he still listens to Ace even as he thinks. Having found out about the twins losing their parents int the previous town made him even more curious about their true identities and why he was givien their picture. He looks up to the ceiling of the elevator after a few minutes starting to feel a bit concerned about them.

Matthew nodded and watched as JOsie got out of bed to call Ace. He chuckled slightly and then slid out of bed walking out the room and into the kitchen to get something to drink.

He walked on the patio and looked down at the peopl and then up at the night night. Closing his eyes he sighed and then walking inside. Matt walked into the room and held Josie's wasit from behind nibbling on her ear and givving light kisses to her neck.

(Blarg? lol)

Ace and Montgomery reached the top floor. The doors opened to Ace's penthouse suite and they walked in, surprising Annie who was getting ready to head downstairs to her apartment after a long day's work.

"Where's Matt and Josie?" Ace asked as he headed to his private office on his side of the suite. Annie announced that they were in their bedroom for the night. "Tell them to get dressed and meet me in my office before you leave, would you?"

Annie did as she was told before leaving. Ace entered his office and offered a chair to Montgomery. "I have a few friends I want you to meet. They'll be here in a moment, but they are on a similar mission as you are, and I believe you three can be of some help to each other." He woke his computer up and began to tap on the keyboard as he continued to speak.

"I'm setting you up a room and a training partner now, and will help you get settled here. If you need to collect your things, we will provide get them for you. If you just fill out this small application, everything will be done. I'll have you start training tomorrow, and I'll have my research team get started on searching for the twins."

Josie had finished her conversation with Ace, setting the phone down she was distracted by two warm lips on her neck. Matt was not helping her at all with her control... He knew how tempting his touches were to her, how she could sense his longing though his fingertips. But, logic serves reason here, and she was trying so hard to listen to that reason...

"You're dangerous, and dangerously pushing me to the edge, Matt," her voice was soft and lost in the sea of sensations running through her blood and heated breath. "You're not helping..." she giggled as she turned around to wrap her arms around his neck and gather a kiss or two of her own.

Matthew grinned when he saw Josie struggling to keep a conversation on the phone with Ace while he was kissing on her neck. When she hung up the phone and said he was dangerious;y pushing her to the edge, he laughed and leaned in to kiss her back.

" I like pushing you to the edge its fun". He smiled and then picked her up and layed her on the bed kissing her softly as his hands began to explore her body.

Josie sighed as the temptation continued to persuade her into enjoying the rest of her night in complete and utter bliss. Matt, obviously having way too much fun with his persistent teasing, began to travel his actions down her body. Arching, Josie gasped and laid back against her pillow, trying her best to hold her composure, but her fingers dragged threw his hair. She wanted him again.

"Knock, knock, knock..." The sudden noise scared Josie so much she jumped, bouncing high on the bed. Catching her breath she called out to Annie.

"Yes!"

"Josie, Matt? Are you guys available? Ace wants to talk to you in his private office."

She fell back on the pillow, slamming her fist into the mattress. "REALLY! She can't be serious!"

Matthew was enjoying himself, kissing and touching Josie in ways that made her tremble inpleasure and beg for more. His lips kissed her jaw and he just pulled up her shirt getting carried away with his own teasing and then someone knocked on the door. He sighed when it was Annie intrupting them and he chuckled when Josie slamed her fist on the bed.

When he stood he stopped in almost reach of the bedroom door when he looked down at his pants. " Great i cant let her see this". He pointed to his pants.

((LOL!!!))

Josie laughed, covering her mouth and folding the pillow over her face. If she was upset about the interruption, it was lost after that comment. She jumped out of bed, pulling her shirt down, to meet Matt at the door. "Cool yourself off," she took a deep breath to do the same. "I'll meet you there."

She grabbed her house robe and left the room, giving Matt a long and alluring kiss to hold onto their previous thoughts. She crossed the suite, finding everything completed and Annie gone for the night. She reached to Ace's office and listened at the door. He was in the room with someone else. She knocked and entered when he answered.

Josie entered to find another man around her age sitting across from Ace.

"Ah, Jo...sorry to disturb your rest, but I would like for you to meet Montgomery. He's new to ISH and inquiring about our assistance in a case similar to you and Matt's. Uh, by the way, where's is he?"

"He'll be here in a second." Josie stepped to Montgomery with a warm handshake waiting. "It's nice to meet you. You can call me Josie. Ace is the only person who still calls me Jo."

((Will wait until Jessica can post.))

Montgomery nods, stands up, and says to her "It's nice to meet you Josie. My name is Montgomery." He shakes her hand.

( lol thought i do something diffrent)

He sighed and chuckled slightly looking down at his pants before sitting down on the bed. " Yeah ike ill be able to cool off". He watched as Josie left and then he closed his eyes and layed back on the bed. After awhile he was fine for the most part and then headed out locking the door behind him. Walking to Ace's office he knocked on the door before heading inside.

Josie gave Montgomery a welcoming smile and sat down in the unoccupied chair. Ace smile and clapped his hands together, "Alright then! Montgomery here is searching for two missing children, twins actually. So, since you and Matt are also searching for a child, I thought it would be wise for him to meet you guys..." he looked towards the office door.

He shuffled a few papers, and grabbed a folder before handing everything to Josie. "This is the information the research team's collected about Danny. He's been moved and sold so many times it's difficult to pin point him."

Matthew looked over at Joise before looking over at the the man whose name was Montgomery. He nodded and then watched as Ace went through his papers. When he mentioned danny he walked over and looked down at the file that had his name on it. He wanted to know everything and as soon as he did they'd be able to leave and find him.

Well, Josie didn't realize that getting information from Ace would be that easy. She asked, and he just handed everything over: maps, a Trade record with his name, picture, body number, and various other things that Josie knew more about since she's been there. It was far more than she'd thought they would find, and enough for her to figure out well enough to get her and Matt in the right place.

"Can I take this, so we can read through it and such? There's some places here that I remember being at myself. I might can figure out the selling pattern."

Ace's eyes lit up, "That's right! Go ahead, if you come up with anything that connect to something, let us know immediately." Josie nodded to Ace and gave Matt a excited nod. Their plans had become easier.

"Now Montgomery, where's that photo you have of the twins. Hopefully, this will be part of the group that heads out on the mission with you."

"What?" Josie double glanced towards the newcomer and Ace. "What do you mean by that?"

"We can add Montgomery to our group. He'll be heading out with us when we're prepared for travel."

That was a surprise, one Josie didn't think about at all.

Matthew was prepaired to leave after he looked through the files reading all the information Ace had about his brother Danny. Just as he headed to the dor he froze when Ace said the new guy would be accompining on the mission. He sighed and then nodded looking at the man and then at Josie.

He walked out the room and made his way back to the room. His mood was shot but not because of the new guy but just because of the things in general..his brother. The more he fought on being happy where he was the worse it got and the more he thought about danny. " Damn and his birthdays comming up". He mumbled as he walked into the kitchen anda decided to fix himself a samwhich.

Montgomery takes out the photo of the twins that he has and shows it to Josie, and Matt, and again to Ace and says "These are the twin children I'm looking for."

Josie looked carefully at the pictures for a moment, placing their faces to memory before handing it back. She was a concern about Matt's attitude. Anything having to do with his brother causes him to get depressed. She stood up, giving Montgomery a nod, "It was nice to meet you Montgomery. I...better go. See ya tomorrow."

She waved goodbye as she made her way out the door and back to their half of the suite. Once there, she tossed Danny's file on the bar and moved behind Matt, giving him a huge hug while he prepared himself a sandwich. "We'll find him, okay."

Ace finished what he needed to do for Montgomery and closed down his computer. "Alright, let me show you to your apartment." He handed the guy a key and lead him out. Taking the elevator again, they reached the 20th floor and found his room - 2015. "You'll find everything you'll need inside. There's clothes in there for you as well, and training gear. If you need anything, call me or contact Matt and Josie. We're in the penthouse, so just dial the operator and ask for the penthouse."

When he was sure he was okay, the left him.

As he started on his samwhich he stopped breifly when he felt Josie behid him. Her words eased him and he slowly began to relax. He finished making the samwhich and cut it in half turnning and handing Josie a half. " Here its absolutly yummy". He chuckled before taking a bite ot of his samwhich. " Hey i just noticed but i only took once bit and its almost gone". He smirk appeard on his face.

He opened the cabnit and pulled out two glasses and headed to the bar and opened the bottom cabit taking out the wine and the other liquor. " I think a need a few drinks to ease the mind.

((I don't recall if Montgomery said that the twins were two boys, two girls, or a boy and a girl. Tell me and I'll edit.))

Matt was showing his silly side again, which only helped Josie feel well at ease. Matt wasn't bad about his emotions as she was. Somehow, he was always capable of bouncing back to his old self regardless of how sad or hurt he felt.

She nodded about having a little wine with their sandwich, which was tasty. While she watched him pull out the wine, she pulled Danny's folder down to her lap, hiding it under the bar. Looking through the files and photos, maps and other vital information about Danny's track record with the Trade, she started to notice a pattern. There was only two territories who were actually purchasing young children. One of them, she knew personally. Rather than saying this out loud, she kept it to herself so she wouldn't upset Matt again.

Taking out the photos of several young children under the control of the Trade, she stared at Danny's face wishing she had all the puzzle pieces to find him. Well, they were there in the lap, but she would have to study everything to figure out what was going on with that pattern and how to break it. Just as then, her eyes wandered over another face in one of the photos. It was the eyes of this young girl that seem to look familiar... all most as if she had spoke to those eyes just recently.

And a thought clicked.

Forgetting what she was doing, or what she was trying to void, Josie walked to the dining room and turned the lights on. Throwing the folder on the table she pulled the picture with Danny and the group of children, and then the picture of Montgomery's mystery twins Ace had copied for her. The eyes that she'd seen reminded her of Montgomery...her photographic memory always seem to come and go, but when it came it was right on time.

"Oh, my God! Seriously...that's her!" She started to look further in the group shot for the other twin, but could not find her. "She's in Danny's group... I wonder if he knows that they're related?" She sat down in a chair and shook her head, thinking to herself out loud, which was new for her. "But, we're going to leave tomorrow..."

Matthew poured the glasses full of wine and then he drank his and sighed in relif. He poured another one and another until he had over seven glasses. He wanted to calm himself. He had noticed Josie looking throught the file and he opened the fridge and grabbed a beer. Taking a few gulps he felt the liquor kick in.

He looked over at Josie when she said she found something and he knew she was talking about the case. He walked over slowly and looked at the pictures and he kept his eyes glued to danny who looked weak and not properly fed, the sadden cold look in his eyes made Matt look away and then he chugged down the rest of his bber fore slowly headed into the bedroom and packing the bags.

Status
Not open for further replies.