It Was Just a Kiss...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eli laughs, "Whats in it for me." he grins evily.

She glares at him. "The satisfaction of helping a friend," she said.

Eli acts as if he is thinking about it, "Ummmm no." he laughs.

"You know glaring at me isnt going to get you these marshmallows."

He smiles and hands the bag to her, "Here you go."

She grins. "Yay!" She grabs the bag, opens it, and stuffs a handful of marshmallows in her mouth, her cheeks puffing out. "Mmmm..."

Eli laughs and Jane comes in, "You guys have to go to bed soon. You have school tomorrow."

"Buh ah mm sff mm house!" she exclaimed, her mouth still full of marshmallow, so whatever she said was unintelligible.

Eli laughs while Jane just smiles, shakes her head, and walks away.

"Mm!" She says, as her phone starts ringing, she quickly swallows, and, answering it, says, "Hello?" She pauses for a second, and then her mouth drops open. "Alright, alright - I will. Okay, bye." She hangs up, and says to Eli, "Guess what!"

He looks at her, "What?"

"Okay, so you know how you, like, punched my dad through a wall? Well, I knew he wouldn't tell anybody because he doesn't want to admit to having been beat up by a high-schooler, and-" she proceeds to ramble on about a bunch of other stuff, "-but my friend Abigail just called, and he just got arrested for drunk driving, and apparently he had a bunch of illegal drugs in the back of his car and now he's in jail!"

Eli grins, "Well at least now he wont bother you." Eli has always hated her dad. It felt so good to punch him in the face.

"Yep," she said. "So tomorrow for school we can head over there and get my books."

He nods, "Sounds good." he yawns and stretches, "We should probably get to bed."

"Alright," she says. "Just one second..." She proceeds to stuff marshmallows frantically in her mouth, and then nods. "Ok."

Eli chuckles and heads upstairs.

Status
Not open for further replies.