It Was Just a Kiss...

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Whoops," she said. Then, without warning, she screamed. "Stop the car! Stop the car! There's a kid in the road." And there was. A two year old, standing in the middle of the road.

"WHOA!" Eli stomped on the brakes.

"Oh my god! Oh my god!" She screamed. "What's he doing just standing there? Where are his parents? Oh my god!" Selene was on the verge of hysterics. "What if we didn't see him? Oh my god! We would have hit him and he would have died!" She takes a deep breath trying to calm down. "Where the hell are his parents?"

Eli looks at her, "Look just CALM down. I will go talk to him." he gets out of the car and walks up to the kid.
"Excuse me kid, what are you doing?"
((Hey I created a new RP if you are interested. It is called, 'The Circle Of Life.'))

The kid looks at him with wide, tearful eyes. "Where's dada?" The little boy says. He's wearing pajamas, and his hair is rumpled like he just woke up. "I want dada!"

((Sure c: what's it under?))

((The jump in rps :P))
Eli picks him up, "Its alright kid. I will help you find your dad."

"No!" He screamed, kicking his little legs. "Put me down! I want my daddy!" She started screaming, a high-pitched wail that made Selene wince and cover her ears. "I want my daddddyyyyyy!"

Eli puts him down and looks at him, "I can help you find your daddy."

"No!" He wailed. "Nobody can find daddy! My momma said daddy din't want ta be found." The boy had an insanely strong southern accent - it was insane. "He left last year. She said he went to buy a gallon of milk one day and he never came back. She said it was because there was no milk at that store and he felt bad about knowin' he wouldn't be able to bring home nothin', so he just didn't come back." The boy obviously was older than he looked, because no two year old could talk that well.

Eli didnt know what to say. He gave Selena a help me look.

She gave him an "I-don't-know-what-to-do-either he's-freaking-me-out" look. Meanwhile, the boy kept screaming.

Eli plugged his ears, "ALRIGHT KID! CALM DOWN!"

Eli scowled back at him, "Dont you?! Hey kid I am trying to be nice but you are making it EXTREMLY difficult."

"I want my momma!" He wailed again. But then he stopped screaming, pausing for a moment. "I can find my momma by myself!" He then turned his back on Eli and started to run off.

Eli rolled his eyes, "Whatever" he says then went back to his car.
((Commented on 'The Circle of Life.' :P))

"Jeez," Selene muttered. "He was screaming so loudly I'm surprised my eardrums aren't bleeding."

Eli chuckles

Selene glanced absentmindedly down at her watch, and proceeded to swear like a sailor. "We've got six minutes before our first class starts!"

Eli smirks, "Say no more." he stomped on the gas pedal.

Status
Not open for further replies.