It Was Just a Kiss...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eli grins just as wide and runs to the table. He starts chowing down.

She walks over to the table and begins eating, quickly but not sloppily. When she's finished, she downs a cup of coffee. "Yum," she said.

Eli eventually finishes his food.

"Alright!" She said, jumping up, all of a sudden full of energy. That's what coffee did to her - it made her really hyper. "Let's go get my stuff and then we can go to school!" She's practically vibrating now due to the coffee.

Eli chuckles, "Alright, come on jumpy."

"Who you callin' jumpy?" She asked playfully. "Shoot... We didn't have any history homework, did we? I sure hope we didn't..."

He chuckles and grabs her arm. "Come on." he leads her outside.

"Kitty!" Selene squeals as they go outside. Sitting in the front yard is a gray cat with golden eyes. She giggles. It was obvious she'd had too much coffee. "Heh."

Eli gently takes the cat away from her.

She frowns. "But that was my kitty! And I was gonna name it Loki!" Now, she was vibrating - her hands were shaking, and she was bouncing off the walls. "That wasn't decaf coffee, was it? Shoooot. I forgot to tell your mom to make decaf."

Last edited by a moderator:
Eli chuckles and grabs her hand, "Calm down... Just calm down."

"I can't!" she said. "I can't! That wasn't decaf! Coffee with too much caffine messes with my nerves! It makes me so hyper and I can't control it and and I start bouncing off the walls...."

He sighs and takes her outside. He looks down at her, "Then maybe this will calm you down." he bends down and kisses her.

She gasps, but this time she doesn't pull away - she just stands there in complete shocks. Almost involuntarily, her eyes flutter closed and she kisses back, her lips brushing softly against Eli's.

Eli didnt know why he did this again... but it felt right. A few seconds later he pulls away to look at her, "Are you calm now?" he ask in a soft voice.

She nodded slightly. "Yeah.." Her heart was pounding in her chest, and she was on the verge of a nervous breakdown, but she nodded again. "Yeah."

He smiles and nudges her, "Good. Now come on." he goes into his truck.

She hops in the passenger seat next to him. "Do we need to dress out for PE today? If so I'll also have to get my gym clothes..."

He starts driving, "Of course we have gym... We always do."

Status
Not open for further replies.