It Was Just a Kiss...

Status
Not open for further replies.
She nods, her eyes not straying from the screen. "It just- she like-" something else scary happened, and she squealed again.

He laughs and hugs her, "Its ok."

"The people in horror movies are so stupid!" she says. "I mean, if you hear a noise in your house or whatever, and you're like 'hellooo..' they're obviously not going to answer, and if the door to your closet just suddenly swings open, and you hear something in there, and a bunch of creepy stuff is going on, you don't walk in there and be all like 'who's there?'. I mean, seriously! If there's blood dripping from your ceiling, you don't just stand there and stare at it! You call the freakin' cops and get the hell out of there!" She blows her cheeks out in frustration, and jumps slightly when something pops up onto the tv.

He laughs again. "Well its not like people would actually do that."

"You never know," she grumbles. "Some people in this world are extrordinarily stupid. I'm followin' this girl on twitter, and she freakin' tweeted that she was drunk driving. Now, she's a person I would expect to die first in a horror movie. Completely idiodic!" She huffs, and then sneezes.

Eli was very amused, "Bless you. Are you getting sick of something?"

"No. I just needed to sneeze." As she says this, one of the people in the movie dies, and Selene screams and sneezes again at the same time.

He chuckles.

"It's not funny," she says, smiling, and punches him lightly in the shoulder. The credits of the movie scroll across the screen.

Eli laughs, "It was VERY funny."

"No, it wasn-"

"BOO!" Darren screams, jumping up from behind the couch, right in Selene's face. Selene screams, louder and higher-pitched than anything she'd screamed during the movie, and flung herself backwards, falling off the end of the couch and landing on the ground with a thump.

Eli chuckles and Darren bursts out laughing. Eli gets up and helps her up.
"You alright?"

"Yeah," she grumbles. Her face is burning with embarrassment, yet she still manages to muster one of her signature glares. But, then she smiles, showing she meant no harm.

Last edited by a moderator:
He grins, "Aww poor baby." he snickers.

She sticks her tongue out at him, crossing her arms over her chest. "Meanie."

He grins and pokes her stomach, "You mad bro?"

She makes a weird mixture of a "meh" sound and a growl, and sticks her tongue out at him again. "So, now what are we gonna do now that the movies over?" She asks.

he smiles, "You choose."

"Oh my god." Eli laughs, "Alright um...Dare."

Status
Not open for further replies.