It Was Just a Kiss...

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
She follows him, yawning and rubbing her eyes. "We'll also have to get clothes for school tomorrow, and my saxophone since I have band tomorrow, oh, and my ID..." She yawns again.

Eli thinks then says, "Oh yeah. I almost forgot about that." he laughs.

Selene pops another marshmallow into her mouth, as she had taken the bag upstairs with her. "Yeah. Oh! I'll also need my phone charger."

"Ok when you go to the house tomorrow we will get all the stuff." he lays on his bed.

"Alright!" She chirps. "See you tomorrow! The guest bedroom's at the end of the hall, right?"

Eli nods, "Yup!"

"Okay! See you in the morning!" She chucks a marshmallow at him, and heads to the guest room.

Eli chuckles, catches the marshmallow, and eats it. All of a sudden Eli's mind goes back to the kiss.

She flops down on the bed in the guest room, putting the bag of marshmallows on the small table beside the bed, and she's asleep immediately.

Eli turns over to his side and falls asleep.

She wakes up at six o'clock in the morning to an alarm going off on her phone. She groans, quickly turning it off. She sits up and yawns, rubbing her eyes. For a moment, she doesn't know where she is. Then she remembered: Eli's house. She groans again, and flops back down, covering her head with a pillow.

Eli wakes up and rubs his eye. He gets up and gets dressed.

Sighing, Selene rolls out of bed - literally. She rolls off the bed and onto the floor.

Eli hears the thump and walks into the room to see if she is ok. Once Eli sees she is on the floor he laughs.

She rolls over on her back and looks at Eli. "So tired," she mumbles, pulling herself up and grabbing a handful of marshmallows. "What's for breakfast?"

Eli shrugs, "I dunno. Lets go see what my mom is cooking."

Eli runs down the stairs.

She follows him, somewhat slower and still yawning. "I hope there's coffee," she mutters to herself.

They make it to the kitchen and Eli immidiatly smells coffee, pancakes, and bacon. Eli smiled.

Status
Not open for further replies.