Invasion: The Aftermath

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clarence felt his cheeks warming and tried to look away, but there wasn't really anywhere he could turn his eyes. 'He's being so sweet to me...' He thought to himself. After a bit, he looked back up at Emory. "..I-I'm not really very entertaining..." He said softly.

Emory shrugged. "We could learn about each other." He offered. "What's your favorite color?"
Emory just didn't want to leave Clarence alone.. Not yet. He might leave tomorrow for some scavenging for clothes or blankets, but he didn't want to today.

Clarence looked at him and studied his face. "...Green..." He said. Green had always been his favorite color. It was the color of nature...of hope and beauty. Seeing green lifted his spirits, even on the lowest of days. But it had been a long time since there had been much green on planet Earth. "...Um..What's yours?" He asked.

"Blue." Emory looked down at his hand. Blue had always been a calm, serene color for him.. "Do you like music?" He looked back up at Clarence, meeting his eyes with a soft smile.

"...Mostly old-timey stuff...Like from the 1940s....but I also like rock..." He said, a small smile on his face. "My favorite band is Skid Row...if you know who they are..." He said. His voice wasn't as quiet as it had been. It was still soft, but it was more casual, less shy. He was opening up.

Emory nodded. "I don't know a lot of bands, but that's cause I go more by songs than band names." He rubbed the back of his neck. "Do you have any questions you want to ask?" He asked softly. He rested on his side, half-laying down beside Clarence, his head resting on his hand.

"Oh..I understand that." He said. After hearing his question, he thought for a bit. He wasn't really sure what to ask. He looked down as he thought, then smiled slightly and looked back up at Emory. His cheeks turned pink before he said, "Um...I have one question..." His eyes flicked to Emory's lips, then back to his eyes. "...C-Could...uh....Could we...kiss again?" He asked quietly. He didn't want Emory to feel like that was all he wanted to do with him, but honestly, he just kept thinking about it. The feeling of his soft lips pressed against his own...it sent a shiver down his spine. He was pretty sure his attraction to Emory was the fastest he had ever felt before.

Emory felt his face heat up a little as a faint blush crossed his cheeks. "I-if-" he cleared his throat, "if you w-want to.." He said, a soft smile on his face. Every time he felt Clarence's breath on his face, their lips beginning to touch, his arms around him, it was like electricity shot through him and his heart would start racing. He shifted a little closer to Clarence, resting an arm across his chest and his forehead against Clarence's, looking into his eyes. His expression was gentle, caring.

Clarence's heart was racing now, much faster than it had been before. He looked back into Emory's eyes, his body tingling from the feeling of their lips just barely brushing against each other. He released a sharp breath filled with desire. His mind was so focused on him right now. He could barely even feel any pain in his body. He shuddered at the thought and realization of how close they were, his hand slipping up to Emory's chest. His eyes sweeped over his face until finally, he gripped the other male's shirt and gently pulled him forward, pressing his lips against Emory's.

Last edited by a moderator:
Emory felt Clarence's hand tighten and he closed his eyes as he was pulled closer, kissing the other with a gentle desire, not wanting to hurt him and wanting to kiss him all the time.

He slowly released Emory's shirt, sliding his hand up to tenderly run his fingers through his hair. He let out a soft grunt into the kiss, slowly moving his body closer to Emory's. He gently bit his bottom lip, pulling just a bit, then returned his lips to Emory's. He actually felt happy. They were alone, nobody to interrupt them. The moment was perfect. He wanted it to never end.

Emory held Clarence close, his hands gently, as not to hurt the other, ran over the other's shoulders. He never broke the kiss as he shifted, resting his weight more on his hip than his elbow, allowing him to be closer to Clarence.

Clarence shivered at the feeling of Emory's hands. They were so warm, so comforting. He thought for a moment, then gingerly swiped his tongue along Emory's bottom lip. He didn't want to seem too bold, because he really wasn't, but he wanted to deepen the kiss. He thought of it as a way of asking for permission.

Emory shuddered a little, but parted his lips slightly, letting his own tongue reach out slightly. He was blushing, still gently running his hands over Clarence's shoulders. His heart was racing like crazy.

Clarence smiled slightly through the kiss, slowly moving his tongue forward to greet Emory's. He shivered as they touched, then pushed his a bit further as he began wrestling with Emory's. Surprisingly, he was getting a little bold, but he couldn't help it. He supposed that maybe Emory brought that part of him out, which he didn't mind at all.

Emory wrestled with Clarence's, still blushing a little. He liked the fact Clarence was being bolder, and he let Clarence take charge, still gently rubbing his shoulders.

Clarence tried to move his body closer still, but accidentally bent himself and put pressure on his rib, causing him to yelp and accidentally bite Emory's lip a little harder than he would normally mean to.

Emory winced as his lip was bitten, but he was more worried about Clarence. His eyes flickered open. "Are you okay?"
There was no annoyance or upset tone in his voice, but care and concern. He didn't move much more than an inch from Clarence's face, just worried.

He silently cursed himself, slightly nodding. "Yeah, yeah, I'm fine.....I'm sorry...I-I guess we'll just have to wait until I can move without breaking anything." He said, the irritation in his voice audible. He felt a strange, yet familiar feeling in the pit of his stomach and in the back of his mind. It felt...dark, if that made any sense. He didn't quite realize that he was on the brink of having one of his episodes; he never did. He knew that they happened, but he never knew when they were about to happen.

Emory moved a hand to the side of Clarence's face. He rubbed the side of his face with his thumb. "It's Okay. That sounds like a good idea." He said, gebtly kissing the side of Clarence's face.

Status
Not open for further replies.