Invasion: The Aftermath

Status
Not open for further replies.
"No...I'm okay." He replied quietly. He thought for a moment. He was hungry, but he didn't want to break away just yet. "...I just wanna stay like this for awhile..." He whispered as his arms slightly tightened around Emory.

Emory nodded slightly, not moving. He held Clarence close and let his eyes droop shut. He didn't sleep, just rested.

After a few moments, Clarence looked up at Emory's face. More specifically, his lips. 'I wonder if...No...You'll scare him away..." He thought to himself. He put his head back into Emory's neck and sighed. He wanted to, but he was much too shy.

Emory held Clarence close, gently rubbing his back. He wondered if Clarence could hear his heart beating a little fast.

Clarence listened to Emory's heartbeat. It matched the pace of his. He took a minute to think. 'His heart is beating fast...and he's holding me so close...' He thought to himself. He stayed quiet for a few moments. He wasn't sure how Emory would react, but he slightly moved his face and very gently pressed his lips to his neck.

Emory blushed slightly, surprised by this act, however, he didn't pull away.

His heartbeat quickened when Emory didn't pull away. Before he could stop himself, he slowly brushed his lips up Emory's neck and kissed his jawline. He paused for a moment to see if Emory would draw away before he went any further.

Emory was still blushing. He didn't move, but he did look down at Clarence, curious to see how far the other would go.

He looked into Emory's eyes and gave a small smile. He reached up and placed his hand on the other male's face, then closed his eyes and softly pressed his lips against Emory's.

Emory's blush didn't fade. He kissed Clarence back gently, holding him close, but not tight enough to hurt him.

His heart jumped when he felt Emory kiss him back. 'He likes me...' He thought to himself. A light blush also crossed his cheeks as he kissed him. After a few moments, he heard his stomach growl, causing him to slowly pull away and look down in embarrassment.

Emory, still blushing a little, smiled softly. "I guess you are hungry." He said softly as he gently tapped Clarence on the nose, just being playful. He rolled onto his back, but didn't get up. Reaching down to the floor, he flipped his bag open and grabbed a protein bar and the bottle of water that had been opened the previous day. He pulled these items up on the bed for Clarence. "Here." He said softly. He sat up, taking his jacket off to use as a support to make it a little easier for Clarence to sit up.

He very carefully and very slowly sat up, wincing as he did. He gently took the protein bar and the water bottle. "Thank you..." He said quietly as he unwrapped the bar and took a bite. He tried his best not to resemble...something else as he ate the protein bar, but he couldn't help looking away in embarrassment as he thought about it.

Emory rolled his jacket up and slipped it under Clarence's lower back. "You're welcome. And this might help you sit up without so much pain." He said as he finished. He laid back down, stretching a little. He wasn't hungry, and though he was slightly thirsty, he only drank water when he had been doing something. He saved it for others or for emergencies.

Clarence wanted to lay back down, too, to go back to holding Emory and kissing him softly, but...he didn't want to feel the pain of moving again. He opened the bottle of water and took a small drink, then closed it and put it between his legs. He looked at Emory's face, then looked down again. 'It probably won't last long...' He thought to himself. 'He'll probably find someone better..." He let out a very small and quiet whimper as he thought about it.

Emory looked up at him, a concerned frown on his face. "Are you okay?" He asked softly, sitting up.

Clarence glanced at him, then looked away again. "...Y-Yeah...yeah, I'm okay." He said quietly. He kept his eyes away because he knew he couldn't lie to his face. His eyes always give him away. So he kept them turned, focused on the floor.

Emory hesitated, but decided not to push it. "If you say so... But you can tell me anything. I've never broken a promise and never uttered a secret. I don't judge and I do my best to be fair." He smiled faintly. "Besides, if I can help you, I'd love to." He said soft.

Clarence thought for awhile, then looked back at Emory. He observed him. "...I just..." He started. He took a deep breath. "...Look...I-I know I just met you...but..." He flicked his eyes to Emory's. "..I just don't want to lose you..." He said, then looked away again, his cheeks tinging pink.

Emory was faintly surprised by this. He didn't move for a few moments, thoughtful, before a soft smile cross his face. He sat up and turned to face Clarence. "I'm not going to leave you as long as I have any control over the situation." He said gently as he put a hand on one of Clarence's hands. "I'll follow you wherever you go to protect and take care of you." He paused, looking into Clarence's eyes for a mere second before he leaned forwards and pressed a gentle kiss to Clarence's cheek. "I promise."
It had been so long since Emory had actually felt an attraction towards someone, and he truly wanted to stay by Clarence's side no matter what.

Status
Not open for further replies.