Insane love

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Avis yawned a bit. "Maybe. I don't know. Not really", she said and wrapped her arms around her legs as before. She looked out the window and wondered whether she would ever see home again. If she could she would have cried. Done everything that she could to get away from him. But it seemed useless, it wouldn't work. She had already seen that it didn't, seen how Maydon had made that man believe she was crazy. Which she actually, maybe, was. Without her meds she felt unstable. She wasn't used not taking them. "You got my meds, right?" she asked.

Maydon nodded.
"Of course I got them. They're in the trunk in one of the duffel bags."
He remembered placing them on the right zipper compartment
of the red bag.
"in about ten minutes I'm going to stop for some food, I'm starving."
He thought for a moment.
"When we stop, do you need me to get your medicine?"

Avis looked at him, thoughtful, for a moment. "Yes, that would be great. I also need to pee", she said and looked out the window. Then she looked at him again, almost surprised. "Stop for food? You mean there's going to be humans there?" she said. She wasn't sure whether she was going to be able to try something this time. Who would believe her? Her eyes grew bigger as she got an idea. "I think I'd like french fries", she said and looked out the window again.

Maydon wasn't sure if going out would be okay,
but he figured he could trust Avis.
He loved her, and felt like she was starting to love him back.
"Yes, humans. And french fries it is! I'll stop at a Chickfilea~"
He drove a few more minutes,
until pulling into a Chickfilea parking lot, and parking the car.

Avis opened the door and stepped outside. She looked around and took a deep breath. Fresh air. She glanced at Maydon. "You can get my meds, I'll be inside" she said and started walking towards the place where they were going to eat. Soon she had gotten inside, and she exhaled. Now Maydon wasn't there anymore. It wasn't going to be for long though. She hurried to the man at the desk. "May I borrow a phone? I'm in a hurry. And if a guy comes in asking for me, tell him I'm in the bathroom. And don't believe him if he says I'm crazy", she said. The man looked a bit confused at first. "Um... Well, sure. It's behind those doors", he said and pointed towards a door behind the desk. Avis hurried into the room and dialed 911.

Maydon nodded and headed to the back trunk.
He found the red bag under most of the others.
He pulled out her medicine.
Then he went inside.
He knew Avis went to the restroom, so he went ahead and ordered.
"May I have a number 5 with large fries, and a number one with a large fry? Oh, and both just a Coke."
He pulled out his wallet.

"Yes, of course", the man said. "That would be $5.34", he said and started to fix the French fries. Avis breathed heavily as she heard a man's voice at the other end of the line. She quickly explained what had happened to her, but then there was a problem. Where was she? She had no idea, all she knew was that she was on her way to San Francisco. She started sobbing quietly, how could this happen? She looked around in the room, and found a knife, one of those you slice bread with, a serrated one. She looked at it, took it in her hand and sat down, still with the man on the other end of the line. "You better give this call to the ambulance, I'll pass it over to the owner once I've cut myself. Then they'll have to call the ambulance", she said upset. The man tried to calm her down, but she didn't back down. She knew she had to do it. Soon she cut her wrist, was about to scream but didn't. She knew it took a lot to cut too deep, so she kept going. She knew it had to be bad. She cried as quite as she could as she made cut after cut, since the pain was so much. At the desk, the man had just finished the French fries and gave them to Maydon.

Maydon happily paid the man.
He began to wonder if Avis's stomach was sick.
Once he had gotten the food, he sat down at a table.
He waited a few minutes.
Doubts began to cross his mind.
What if she ran?
What if she called someone?
What if someone was going to kill him?
He walked to the register again,
"Sir, Have you seen a young woman? My girlfriend was here...and I think she may still be in the bathroom.
I hope she isnt sick, you see."

The man at the desk looked at Maydon, thoughtful. He wasn't sure whether to tell him where she was, he was pretty sure he meant the girl in the other room calling someone. He nodded slightly, not sure of what to do. Why would the girl hide from her boyfriend being in such a hurry? His first thought was that she was probably scared. "Well, yes, she was here. She seemed to be in a hurry, actually. Do you know what that is about?" he said, not sure if he had said too much. If there actually was a reason for the girl to be scared, he didn't want to ruin it for her. On the other hand, it could be that he was going to help her, after all he had no idea what was going on. "Wait just a moment, I'm just going to check something", he said and went to the door where Avis had gone not long ago. He opened the door and went inside. Inside he saw Avis, sitting on the floor with blood streaming down her arm. It almost looked like a waterfall.

The man's jaw dropped as he stared at her. His first thought was that she was probably sick somehow. A normal person wouldn't cut themselfes, right? Maybe the man at the other side of the desk outside waiting for him was there to help her. Whatever it was, he knew he had to do something quickly. He sat down in front of her and tried to make her look at him. She seemed dizzy and it made him worried. He got a first aid kit and tried to stop the blood from her wrist. Once the blood didn't stream as fast down Avi's arm, he went out to Maydon. "Your girlfriend, she's... she has cut herself pretty badly. I think you should come and take a look. Meanwhile, I'll call 911", he said, and went for the phone.

Maydon was happy he had seen her.
"She did say her stomach was sick."
He watched the man walk to the restroom.
For some reason his stomach was in knots.
He felt like something wasnt right.
He waited a few minutes, until the Man came back.
He listened, and his eyes grew wide.
Cut herself?
She couldn't have.
No...
Maydon ran to the bathroom to see Avis's arm covered in blood.
"Avis! No!" Maydon fell to the floor beside her.
"Avis, why would you do something like this!"
He put paper towels to soak up some of the blood, all around her body.
"Avis!" He kep saying.
"Avis!"

Avis opened her eyes a bit, and shook her head slowly as she realised it was Maydon. Oh please, please let the ambulance come, she thought. She knew this would probably be her last chance to get away from him, after this he would probably never let her out of sight again. She moaned and closed her eyes again, she felt very dizzy after all of the blood that she had lost.

A few minutes later, the man came in. He looked at them, and he almost felt like throwing up. This was all just wrong. Very wrong. How could something like this happen here? He leaned against the wall and looked at Maydon with a worried face. "Hey. I've called and the ambulance will be here very soon, they say. Would you just mind telling me what is going on? You have any idea why she did this?" he asked.

Maydon saw her eyes open.
His heart beat increased.
She was still with him.
"Avis, stay with me."
He said.
"We're supposed to be together forever!"
He heard her moan, and her eyes closed again.
"Avis! Please don't leave me!"
He exclaimed.
He could fill a few tears sneak down his face.
The man walked in.
Maydon looked to him.
"Truthfully, I don't know why.
We were in love.
We were going to be together.
And get married.
Three kids, two of them girls!"
Maydon began spitting out his family image in his mind.
He touched her cheek.
"I can't lose her."

The man looked at Maydon, thoughtful. "I guess you'll know why she did it later on, when she's stable", he said and sighed. He went outside to meet up with the ambulance. Soon you could hear the ambulance coming, and Avis opened her eyes a bit. Two men from the ambulance came in and stopped the bleeding from her wrist. One of them looked at Maydon. "We'll have to rush her to the emegrency, you're her boyfriend, right? I think you should come", he said and then they lifted Avis onto a stretcher.

((You can fastforward till they're in the ambulance if you like ~))

((Okay! Thanks :D ))
Maydon nodded at the men, and followed them in.
~~
In the ambulence, Maydon sat as close to Avis as he could.
Which was sort of a problem,
since the men who picked her up on the stretcher,
were sticking needles in her arm and trying their hardest to keep her alive.
He was grateful when teh ambulence stop.
he opened the door for everyone, and watched as they rushed Avis in.
He hoped that she'd be okay.
She had to be.
She couldn't leave him.

They rushed Avis in and one of the guys kept trying to talk to Avis so that she would stay awake. Avis murmured something now and then, but it wasn't much more than that. She could hear people talking as if she was under deep water. Soon one of the guys turned to Maydon, as they got to a door which they inside were going to treat her. The door shut in front of them and the curtains was drawn so that they couldn't see the inside.

"I get if you're... Upset", the guy said and looked at Maydon. He went to a chair and sat down not far away from the doors where Avis had just been rushed in. "I'm sure she'll be alright. If you like we could talk about it, or we could just sit here and wait", he said, he wanted to make Maydon feel less worried.

Maydon sat down.
He wanted to stay with her the entire time.
They wouldn't let him.
He looked up at the man who was talking to him.
He sighed.
"Why would she do something like that?
I just don't get it.
I never thought she would actually CUT herself."
Maydon kept rambling,
"She hadn't had her medicine, I know that.
Could that be the reason?
I tried getting it as soon as possible.
Could I have done somethin wrong?
All I've done is keep us together..."

The man shook his head. "No, none if this is your fault, I'm sure it isn't. Yeah, it could be the meds. Maybe she isn't used to being without them. How come she hasn't been taking them? And, what are they for? You have them with you? Stopping with a medicine just like that isn't good, you better get her started on it again as soon as possible", he said.

Maydon nodded.
"I know. As far as I know,
she's never been of them.
And yes, I have them here."
He pulled out the two bottles.
"I planned on giving her a pill when we came into the restraunt."

(If you want to you can fastforward till they're in the cafeteria, if they're going there)

The man nodded. "Well, well. I guess that could explain things. Are they for some mood-thing?" he glanced at the door where they had rushed Avis in. "We could go get a cup of coffee or something if you like", he said.

(Okay! THanks! :D)
Maydon nodded.
"She said they were anti-depressants.
Yeah! Let's get some coffee!"
~~
Maydon was sitting at a table,
a fresh cup of warm coffee in his hands.
He sniffed the air happily.
Even if Avis was in the emergency room,
coffee was still his personal calming thing.
"This is nice,"
Maydon took another sip of his warm drink.

Status
Not open for further replies.