Insane love

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
The doctor nodded thoughtfully and glanced at John. "You'll have to think about that later, I guess, as I have nothing to do with it", he said, shrugging. "About your face", he said, looking at Maydon's face again, "it doesn't look good. I'm afraid you'll have to stay here... I think we'll have to perform a surgery to save what can be saved", he said seriously.

Maydon's face dropped,
"S-Surgery?"
Now being caught by cops,
or being beat up didn't scare him.
Yet, when it came to being under someone's own will without him in control,
it scared the life out of him.
"Isn't there another way?"
He asked shakily,
rubbing his hands together nervously.

The doctor noticed how nervous Maydon seemed to get when he had mentioned surgery. He looked thoughtfully at him. "Unfortunately, I don't think there's... well, I guess you don't have to do the surgery, it's up to you, but then I'm afraid there's nothing we can do", he said, shrugging. "Unless you're up for anesthesia in your face... I wouldn't recommend it though, I don't even know if it's possible", he said.

(Sorry for the week long disappearance. I went on a random internet fast to get closer to God. I'm back now though~)

Maydon grimaced.
"I don't like any of it.
Are you sure there's not another way to fix my face?
At all?"
He knew plastic surgery was an option,
but would he ever look like himself again?

((It's okay.))

The doctor sighed, thinking hard about what to tell him, if there was anything he could do for him. "Before we do anything else, we have to remove the skin that's destroyed... see if we can replace it with anything... but first we want to make sure you don't get any infections or anything", he said.

Maydon sighed,
nodding in understanding.
"Alright.
Peel away,
I probably look better underneath."

The doctor nodded slightly. "Good. I think it'll be best if you get a room, maybe your friend could bring you some clothes or something?", he said, looking at John. John nodded and looked at Maydon, standing up. "Is that okay with you? If I go get some clothes... or something... or if you like you could borrow some of mine, if you don't want me to go back there... I mean, Avis", he said, shrugging. The doctor stood up and smiled at them. "I'll go make sure everything is arranged. A nurse will come here soon and show you to your room", he said and walked out the door.

((Hey, school started back for me, so I will probably even more Inactive than I already am. I'm sorry for all of this vanishing for a few days to a week, I'm just...inactive. Now I have school to deal with as well, so that might be even more tedious on me not being here for you. If you would like, we can just shut this down, or we can continue, with my still bumping on and off of being active. It is entirely your decision.

I'm terribly sorry about of all of this! I wish I was more active on the site, but I'm not, so I apologize.))

Maydon nodded at John, "I'd say you could go get my clothes, but that's entirely your desicion. I don't know if you want to face Avis, or what she might do. If you want to go ahead, be my guest. But if you rather play it safe, that's cool too. I understand...Hey man, thanks for everything y'know. I just, I don't know what to do in situations like these. So much stuff happening in such a little time...It's like I can't handle it anymore."

((Maybe we should shut it down then. If you feel like you have more time some other time you could PM me and we could continue this or make a new one. Sounds okay?))

((Sounds great for me. Thanks for the RP I had tons of fun :) ))

Status
Not open for further replies.