Insane love

Status
Not open for further replies.
Avis looked down at the ground. A part of what Maydon was saying was actually true. She glanced at the man to maybe see what he was thinking. When Maydon was done talking, the man looked serious. "Well, I hope you take good care of her, then", he said. Avis bit her lip so that it almost bled, she couldn't believe that Maydon would actually get away with this, that the man would let her go. She shook her head and looked at Maydon. "You're lying, you're lying! Your bastard!" She screamed as she took a few steps towards Maydon to hit him. She barely touched him as she felt the man's hands grabbing her arms. She was pulled back gently by the man who held her tight when she tried to struggle. Soon she had taken a hold if the man's arm and held on to it as much as she could. "You have to believe me! You can't go, please!" She screamed crying, and the man was shocked. He looked worried from Avis to Maydon. "Eh... Is this some sort of... Attack, or something?" He said to Maydon, and gently tried to get Avi's hand off his arm.

Maydon stepped back as she tried to hit him.
He looked toward the man,
"I think she's confused again. She often resorts to violence when she is."
He stepped toward her, with pleading eyes,
"Avis please. Please. Your okay, I won't hurt you."

Avis looked at Maydon, terrified. She knew that he was lying. She couldn't stop herself from crying even more as she understood that she had no chance to get away: the man believed what Maydon said. She was the crazy one. "Your lying", she sobbed, still holding onto the man's arm. "And I'm not confused", she said, stubbornly. The man shook his head and smiled gently at Avis, taking a hold of her wrists. "Hey, I think you should listen to him", he said and looked at Maydon for a second before looking at Avis again, "before anyone gets hurt", he said, and removed her hands from his arm. He gently pushed her towards Maydon. "You need help with anything?" he asked, and looked at Maydon. "I mean, if she's being violent. I'd rather see that everything is under control before I leave", he said.

Maydon smiled, yet on the inside he was ready for this man to leave.
He decided that he might as well comply, but he would do it his way.
"That'd be great, I can go get my truck and pull it up. I went down a few of those 4-wheelers paths,
Remind me not to do that again."
He chuckled.
"I'd advise you stay here with her. I'm sure it'd be safer for you and I, just in case
she grabs a branch or rock with out anyone noticing."
He looked to Avis,
"Look, I'll be back babe. It's okay. It's okay."

Avis looked at Maydon, she hated him. She hoped that the hatred would show in her eyes. All of what he was saying was a bunch of lies - 'it's okay', who says that? It wasn't okay, not at all. She watched him as he walked away, and then she looked at the man. "Hey. You have to believe me. He's trying to kidnap me. These marks", she said, and showed him the marks on her wrists, "are from ropes. He tied me up. We're going to San Francisco. He's my ex boyfriend, he can't understand that it's over... that's why he calls me babe", she said. The man didn't look too convinced, he just smiled a bit, as if Avis was a little kid, which made her even angrier. How could he treat her like that? "I'm being serious, he is actually going to kidnap me. That's why I ran out to the road, I thought that you would help me. He's crazy", she said, even though she felt as if it was for no good. He wouldn't believe her anyways. The man just kept smiling a bit, and nodded slightly. "I see. I'm sure everything will be just fine though. When you've got your pills..." he said, but Avis interrupted him. "You think I'm crazy, huh? You think this is all something that I've made up? It's not, you have to believe me, it's my last chance", she said. The man sighed and looked at her. "I know you're not crazy, you're just a bit confused, that's all", he said, and took a hold of her wrist. Avis looked at him for a second before pulling her wrist free. "Don't you touch me!" she screamed, she was so sick of this. She felt tears welling up in her eyes, she was frustrated that he wouldn't believe her. "I'm not confused, stupid! I hate you!" she screamed as she cried. She hugged him and he hugged her back, confused. He didn't understand her - he had just told him she hated him, yet she would still hug him. He comforted her as best as he could as she was sobbing against his chest, waiting for Maydon to get back.

Maydon ran to the car.
He made sure to dispose of the ropes inside the warehouse and use water to clean away any blood left.
Since he had cleaned his car, it looked perfect.
He started it up, and drove out of the woods.
He had to drive a few feet to reach Avis and the man again.
He hopped out.
"Here's my car. Sorry it took a few, there were some branches
I had to move out of my way."
He smiled sheepishly.

Avis wouldn't let go of the man. He sighed and looked at Maydon, not sure what to do. "She seems very scared", he said with a worried face. "At least, she's very upset. You'll take care of her, right? It feels wrong to just walk off when she's like she is at the moment", he said and glanced at Avis, who was still in tears.

Maydon nodded.
"Thank you so much, for all of this.
She is very scared right now I'm sure.
In her mindset, I'm evil or trying to hurt her.
I swear to you I won't.
I'll protect her with every fiber of my being.
Any other guy would have walked away from this complicated realationship.
Not me. Not if the girl I love is hurting on the inside.
What monster would I be to let her suffer?"

The man smiled a bit and nodded. "Well, you seem like you know what you're doing", he said, and then looked at the car. "I guess I'll go, then", he said, even though Avis was still holding onto him. He looked at Maydon after glancing at Avis for a bit. "You think you could help me out? You know, just get her off of me" he said.

Maydon chuckled.
"Yes sir."
He walkd over and took both of Avis's hands,
and slowly pried them off of the kind man.
"Thank you again sir."

"You're welcome", he said, and walked away. Avis sobbed loudly and leaned against Maydon for comfort.

Maydon wrapped his arms around her.
"Avis, It's okay. I'm not going to hurt you. It's okay."
Inside he was ready to kill that man.
That encounter was too close for comfort.
He also needed to have a talk with Avis.
The stunt she had pulled almost ruined everything.
He lead her to the passenger seat.
"Get in Avis, It's fine."

Avis got in the car without resisting, she felt as if she was empty at the point, there was no more strenght to fight. She had lost the battle, and the man, whoever he was, had left. She was alone. Her only chance was gone. It made her cry even more as she wrapped her arms around her legs, sitting in the passenger seat. She was scared, she wondered if Maydon was mad at her for what she had done. Maybe this was all just an act because he didn't want the man to suspect anything. He had been so good to convince him that she was crazy, she thought. She was ready for anything, she was preparing herself for whatever was coming - Maydon clearly wasn't who she thought he was.

Maydon got in the car, and began driving.
"My, my. You play a convincing crazy role I must say."
His grip on the steering wheel tightened.
"Well now. What was that all about?
You tried running away didnt you?"
He asked.
"Didn't you?"
He growled.

Avis cried in silence as she listened to Maydon. "Yes", she said quietly, she was scared. She looked away. "I'm sorry... I didn't mean to... upset you", she said and looked out the window.

Maydon was angry.
But he knew the more he pushed her away, she wouldn't be the same.
"Don't do that again.
I was scared we'd be separated."
Maydon didn't want them to be apart.
They should be together.
Forever.
He patted her shoulder.
"Avis, I love you."

Avis nodded slightly and looked at him. She sobbed some more and hugged herself tight, wanting it to be over. She glanced at Maydon now and then as he was driving. They were on their way. To San Francisco. Maybe she could get help there. If not Maydon made everyone believe that she was crazy. She closed her eyes trying to get some sleep.

Maydon sighed.
He could hear the silent sobs.
He kept his hands on the wheels and stayed focus.
Then he turned on the radio.
He didn't turn it loud, only a hum.
the trip would take about 4 hours.
He looked at Avis, who seemed to be sleeping.
He wished she would feel the way he felt.
He would make her.
Soon she would love him.
Soon.

Avis opened her eyes slowly, realizing that she was still in the car. For a moment she almost panicked, before she remembered what had happened. It was a bit dull though. She looked at Maydon and sat up properly and looked out the window. She hadn't been there before, where they were now. She didn't recognize anything. She looked at Maydon with a worried face. "Where are... where are we?" she asked worried looking at him.

Maydon looked over to Avis,
"We're about to cross the California state line. Currently we're in Nevada."
He had been driving about 3 out of the 4 hours it would take.
He was going to stop for for food as soon as they crossed the state line.
"Are you hungry?"

Status
Not open for further replies.