Insane love

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
((You mean if there's anything specific I'd like you to do? I love the way we together make the rp move forward, what do you think? And what do you mean by plot twists?))

Avis opened her eyes, and it took a few seconds before she understood that it was Maydon she was looking at. "Maydon..." she said, and then tried to move, discovering that she couldn't. She looked at her wrists strapped to the bed, and then looked at Maydon with wide, and somewhat worried, eyes. "W-what is this? What have you done?" she asked, although she was still a bit groggy. She felt that her feet was also tied up, which made her even more uncomfortable. "I don't like this", she said and swallowed. "Maydon please, I'm sorry for whatever happened... Just untie me", she said.

((By plot twist I meant something that completely kind of changes the situation, something tottally unpredicatable. I have nothing specific I prefer to do, but If you want to do something, Go right ahead! I don't mind :D I do love the way we work the RP, it's smooth. I'm surprised it's already at a seventh page It's really awesome!))

Maydon looked down at Avis.
He was absolutely over-joyed to see her eyes open.
Yet, when she saw her wrists, he knew she wouldn't be happy.
When she asked 'what had he done',
he knew he must tell her the truth.
"Avis, you seemed to be in alot of pain,
I called the nurse to help."
He explained slowly.
"I'm not sure if I have the authority to untie you."
He wished he could,
yet he didn't know if the nurse would allow it.
He still wanted to run with Avis,
but the fear of bringing it up and causing her pain, stopped him.
"I think the nurse would have to be the one to untie you."

((You mean like this? It's not like we planned that Avis would end up in the hospital. And yeah, if you think of anything you let me know too, OK? By the way, you don't think our rp is boring, do you? Not like I think you do but since you're talking about plot twists... you know what I mean? Yeah I totally agree, it's awesome!))

Avis shook her head a bit and looked at the sealing, with a sigh. She bit her lip and then looked at him. "Maydon, look", she said, "I'm perfectly calm and everything is fine, so please just untie me. I'm sure the nurse won't mind, you didn't have any say when whoever it was, tied me up, did you?", she continued a bit irritated. "I don't care if you're allowed to untie me or not, just do it. Being strapped to the bed like this makes me anxious, I hate it", she said and closed her eyes. "If you don't want to do it then go tell a nurse that I'm calm and that I don't like this, at all", she said.

((Yeah! That was totally a plot twist! And no~ I don't think it's boring! I just didn't want you to hold back any ideas Because you weren't sure if I'd be okay with it~))

Maydon winced at her tone.
She was obviously irritated.
"Sorry, Avis."
He went to her legs, and undid each strap.
Then he went to her arms and did the same.
He stepped back a bit to give her some room,
not wanted to make her uncomfortable.
"That better?"
He asked smiling.

Avis smiled at him and curled up a bit, simply just because she could. "Thanks", she said and looked at her wrists. They didn't look too hurt, although they was still a bit red and sore. And the one that she had cut still had a bandage on it. "I hope I didn't scare you or something... it's just hard not being on meds... on those that I'm usually taking", she said thoughtfully. Then she sat up in the bed. "You understand that I can't be without them, do you? Seriously, it'll be a living hell", she said and sighed. "I'm sorry if I'm making you worried. I'm sure you think I'm some lunatic, getting strapped to the bed like this... it wasn't supposed to be like this, you know", she said, looking at her hands. "I'm happy that you care about me but at the same time I wish you'd just not give a crap about me. That way I wouldn't hurt anyone... I just don't want to make you worried... And leaving all of this would just be so much easier with no one around..." she said, almost to herself, although she was talking in the same voice as when she was talking to Maydon. She sat there, looking at her hands for a moment, before turning towards Maydon with a bit of a grin on her face. "I get like this when I don't take my meds, everything just gets so messed up. Don't worry about it", she said.

Maydon listened to her.
Nodded while she spoke.
He rubbed her back softly,
trying to comfort her as much as possible.
"You're not a lunatic,"
He assured her.
IT was true,
he WAS worried,
but he didn't want to worry her by worrying.
"Avis, I understand your medicine,
I'm not ever going to leave you.
It must be ten times scarier for you,
so I'll be here, all the way."

Avis smiled slightly at Maydon, he was so nice. He really wanted her to be happy, he understood. On the other hand, she was confused. How come he had tied her up and was forcing her to come with him to San Francisco, now that it seemed like he cared so much about her? She wasn't sure what was worse - being stuck in the hospital or with him in San Francisco. For the moment it felt better to stay with Maydon, she thought, since the nurses were being mean and he was protecting her. She got stiff when she noticed a nurse coming in. She grabbed Maydon's hand and held it tight. The nurse looked at the both of them, confused. "How come you're untied?" she asked Avis and went towards her. "You're not allowed to untie her under any circumstances", the nurse said and looked at Maydon and stopped by the bed. She grabbed Avi's wrist but she pulled it back. "I don't want to!" she said scared, and the nurse sighed. "Well, as long as you stay calm I guess it's OK", she said and turned to Maydon. "I'd like to speak with you in a while. I'll just get someone to watch her and..." the nurse said, but Avis uninterrupted her. "No, Maydon, don't leave me!" she said scared and held Maydon's had even tighter. "Please, you can't trust them", she whispered to Maydon. The nurse sighed. "I'll be back soon. Just calm her down, as you can see she's anxious, but that's normal. I'll come get you soon and have a quick chat with you", she said to Maydon and then left.

Maydon felt Avis tense as the nurse walked in.
As much as he wanted to glare at the nurse,
he decided against it for the purpose of politness.
Maydon held Avis's hand the entire time the nurse was there.
The nurse seemed to want to talk to him.
Avis seemed to dislike the idea;
Her sudden terrified outburst confirmed the notion.
When the nurse walked out, he turned to Avis.
"Avis, listen. I don't think they could do anything to you while I'm gone.
The nurse just wants to talk to me, it can't take long.
I promise, I'll be back."
He tried calming her.
"Don't worry about it, I'm not leaving.
It's just a small chat."

((I know this is long, but the nurse is just talking randomly, kind of. If you want to feel free to fast forward wherever you want to. It would be nice if Maydon answered her first couple of questions though. Then you can fast forward or whatever. :D))

Avis nodded, wanting to believe what Maydon said, although she didn't. She hugged him when the nurse came back with a doctor. Avis didn't let go of Maydon until the doctor sat down in a chair beside the bed. "Let's go", the nurse said to Maydon.
~
They walked to the other end of a corridor and she opened a door and stepped inside. She sat down at a table with a couple of chairs. "So, Maydon", she said and looked at him. "Tell me. What brought you and Avis here, besides her injured wrist? Why did she do it? And also, tell me about the day. What happened before you got here? Where were you heading? When she got here and woke up she talked a lot about that you were going to kill her and that she wanted us to save her, but then we understood that... Well, that she's not... Completely sane, if so to speak. We have to take it serious though. So, are you hurting her in any way or do you know any reason why she was so scared? And has she any diagnosis?" She sighed and looked at him. "I'm sorry if it's a lot of questions, but I'd just like to know since you're the only one who knows her. Have you noticed any... Changes in her behavior? I can't help but to notice, but she seems a bit paranoid, don't you think? I'm sure you're both good to go once we get her back on track, or if you have her meds and knows how to deal with her, which I assume you do, you're free to leave pretty much whenever you want to. We just want to make sure that everything is fine before we let her out of here. And, since you didn't want her to go to the psych ward, I guess you're planning on leaving pretty soon? Because, as you can understand, we're not capable of giving her the treatment that she needs. You understand that, right? But as I said, feel free to leave whenever you want to, if you feel like you can handle it", she said and put a paper on the table. "Here, you can have it. Just fill in some basic information about her, name, age, diagnosis... And then you two can leave. Tonight, if you want to. Otherwise you can stay here a few days longer if you want to", she said. "Just keep in mind that if you're not leaving soon, we'll have to send her to the psych ward. And there, I'm sorry to say, it'll probably be harder to get her out." She lowered her voice and leaned towards Maydon. "This is one chance, OK? We should have sent her to the psych ward right away, but I was nice enough to keep her here, because it can be tricky to get out of the psych ward once you're there. I'm just saying, since you seem like you know what you're doing, you probably don't want to get stuck in the psych ward for too long. I mean, if this was just an accident and you're good to go, then do it. What do you think about that?" She said and smiled.

Maydon followed the nurse.
He sat down across from her,
at a small table with two chairs.
Then, The nurse began asking him question.
Soon he was torn.
He knew the real reason Avis had hurt herself.
The reason was him.
He knew he may have pushed it too far.
He looked back on his mindset, and he really did think it was for the best then.
But now, the weight of the pain caused to Avis rested on his shoulders.
It was HIS fault.
Sure, she took medicine,
but he caused some of the mental damage.
He shouldn't of ever tied her up.
He shouldn't have kidnapped her in the first place.
What was he thinking?
And so, here he sat,
in front of a nurse, and all he wanted to do was confess.
But what about Avis?
She'd be all alone.
And the way she had been acting,
maybe leaving her was a bad idea.
Confessing what he did mean't jail.
And with that he would be dragged away.
Leaving Avis, all alone.
He was afraid for both options.
He didn't know what to tell the nurse.
He began getting uncomfortable in the chair,
and fidgeted around a bit until moving to a more comfortable position.
"I...uh.."
He mumbled trying to get something out of himself.

The nurse looked at him thoughtfully. Why did he act like this all of sudden, seeming so... nervous? She thought she had been doing him a favor by giving him the option to leave quick, if that was what he wanted. "Maybe I said too much", she said, a bit worried herself. "I understand if you don't want to... you know, skip things in the system. If you feel like you want to go through with the psych ward and everything just to feel like you haven't done nothing wrong, then do so. I totally understand. I'm sorry", she said, hoping that this was what he wanted. Maybe she had screwed everything up. But, when he didn't seem to loosen up, she began to think that maybe it was something else going on. "Is there anything you'd like to tell me? You seem a bit anxious... I'm sure you've done nothing wrong and that you're taking good care of her, I don't doubt that", she said, hoping that it would make him feel at least a little bit better. "Maybe the best thing would be if you two just left. I'm sorry to say this, but... having her here is really a... well, waste of... I don't know, staff. There's a lot of other patients needing the doctors and nurses. And since she doesn't even want to be here... maybe you should leave. If you're not considering the psych ward, on the other hand. I can look up some other hospitals if you like, but I'm afraid we don't have either time or knowledge enough here to take care of her", she said, trying to sound professional although what she really wanted was, basically, to get them out of there, to get on with her work. She felt sorry for him because he had to take care of Avis all by himself, but she wanted them out of her way. "Well, is there anything that you'd like me to do for you? Anything? I feel like that's the least I can do for you", she said and looked at him.

Maydon complied his thoughts quickly.
Something in him clicked,
and everything seemed clear.
He jumped up and hugged the nurses neck,
"Thank you! We'll leave!"
He ran out to Avis.
he wouldn't confess.
Not to what he did.
He was putting that behind him, and he would protect Avis.
That was his new goal.
He ran into Avis's room,
and gathered the few thing he had brought.
"Avis, We're getting you out."
He whispered into her ear.
He tucked a few strands of her hair behind her ear.
"You ready?

Avis looked at Maydon as he got into the room, and was a bit surprised when he, all of sudden, gathered his things. Was he leaving, was she going to be all alone? She was about to open her mouth to stop him from leaving, when he whispered to her. So, he wasn't leaving. They were leaving. She looked at him and nodded slightly. Yes, of course she was ready. This was probably what the nurse had talked to him about, she thought, and got out of the bed. She had probably told him that they could leave. It felt wierd though, if they were just going to leave everything like this, was it really that simple? Avis didn't ask though, she just wanted to get out. She looked around to see if there was anything that was hers, but there wasn't.
~
Walking down the corridor made her a bit anxious. It felt scary walking there all alone with Maydon, and she looked around at every corner as if she thought someone would attack them. But when nurses and doctors passed them, they just smiled at them. It both made Avis relax a bit, thinking that maybe it was OK for them to leave after all, but she also got even more anxious - maybe this was all just a game to them. Maybe they were soon going to attack. She held Maydon's hand tight, thinking that soon she would be free, soon they would both be free. She felt safe with Maydon, now no one could get to her. Avis hugged herself to keep herself at least a little bit warmer as they walked out of the hospital entrance. She still had her simple gown from the hospital on her, but that didn't bother her too much. All she could think of was getting away from there. She looked around and her grip of Maydon's hand loosened up a bit. Now they were outside and there was nothing that kept her from running away, or whatever she felt like. She glanced at Maydon and then hugged him. "Thank you", she said, and kissed him on the cheek. She was thankful that he had gotten her out of there.

Maydon walked her down the hall,
leaving the hospital behind.
She was only in her gown,
and he planned on getting her some more comfortable clothes soon.
Maydon saw the way she tensed around other nurses,
and gripped his hand tighter approaching doctors.
Once they got out, he felt Avis let go of his hand.
She hugged him and he smiled.
Then he looked at her,
"Avis, I need to ask you something."
He began.
The question he wanted to make sure she had the option.
He would protect her no matter what.
"Avis, would you like to go home?"

((It's not going to end, is it? T_T I mean, if she really goes home, what is left... you know what I mean? Or did you have any plan for this...? Or is it ending? I'm a bit confused myself, actually. xD))

Avis looked at him, confused. What was he saying? Go home? She stood there in silence, not sure what to say. Did he really mean going home? She was confused when all he had wanted was to get to San Francisco. She bit her lip. This was hard. "What do you mean by home?" she asked, still not sure of what he really was talking about. After all that he had done, it felt weird if he just let her go like that. She hugged him again, and this time she let her arms rest around him, she wanted to be close to him. She felt like it was easier to think that way. "I don't know what I want. I'm confused. How come you just ask me to go home when you've tied me up and almost forced me all the way to San Francisco..." she said, almost to herself. "What do you want?" she asked and looked at him, as if she was waiting for an advice.

((I truthfully didn't plan on anything XD I just kind of go with the flow, Unless I have an idea that hits me, or I'm torn between two choices.))

Maydon looked at her confused face.
"I realize what I did.
I shouldn't have kidnapped you or any of that.
I saw how scared you were in the hospital,
and then I realized,
everything I did must have caused that.
You must have been scared.
I must have scared you.
Tying you up,
then springing a trip to San Francisco...
You wanna know the truth?
I hadn't planned on going to San Francisco.
It was a spur of the moment thing.
That night, I planned everything.
At first, I was only going to keep you locked there.
It was cruel.
But I couldn't stand to lose you."
He began spilling out everything,
faster than he could shut himself up.
"Avis, I love you.
I always will.
And I'm sorry you went through all this pain,
only for me to gain understanding of how
cruel I was.
But, Avis,
I can't force you to love me."

((What choices? Maydon seems a bit too 'nice' to me, isn't he supposed to be the crazy boyfriend who can't understand that it's over? ^^'' Of course it's your character and you do what you want, I just got a bit surprised. ~ I don't mind though.))

Avis shook her head, realising what he was saying. He wanted to get rid of her. Seeing her in the hospital had made him scared. She bit her lip and looked at the ground. "You don't love me, do you?" she said and glanced at him. "You just want to get rid of me now that you see how fucked up I really am. You're scared of me, aren't you? You're trying to get rid of me", she said and was about to cry. "You think you can just throw me away like that, don't you!" she screamed and was about to hit him on his chest, but then confused hugged him. She wasn't sure what to do. She was silent for a few seconds. "You hate me!" she said upset and hit him on his chest, then turning her back on him hitting herself. "You hate me!" she said again and hit herself even more.

((*grins* He does seem a bit nice doesn't he. Hmmm~ We'll have to change that. Or it could be a trick~? I'm not exactly sure. But that we will have to change. Let's see...Let's see....It could be a fact of scaring her, him being nice, her thinking he's throwing her away, trying to actually get her to come to San Francisco willingly....then he goes back into trying to control her life from there and all that crazy stuff?
I'm not sure. What do you think? Anything you want me to do?))

Maydon suddenly saw her in tears.
"Avis! No!
I do love you!"
She didn't seem to be listening.
She believed he was scared of her.
That wasn't true, though,
the thought of losing her was scary.
When she let out of the hug and hit him,
he grabbed her wrist swiftly.
"Stop."
He demanded.
When she hit herself,
he grabbed both of her arms.
"Don't do that!"

((I like your idea a lot, lets go with that for now. :D))

Avis shook her head and tried to get her arms free, but couldn't. "Let me go!" She screamed and did everything she could trying to get away. Soon she realized it was no use, and instead of screaming she cried. She stopped fighting and fell to the ground. "Let go of me... Please..." She said, exhausted. "Let go of me and I won't hurt you", she said and made a brief try to get her arms out of Maydon's grip.

Maydon watched her fall to the ground.
He wouldn't let go though.
"Avis. I'm not going to let go, I'm not going to let you hurt anyone."
He said.
He pulled her up to stand again and looked into her eyes.
"I was just asking a question!"

Status
Not open for further replies.