Insane love

Status
Not open for further replies.
Avis bit her lip and looked away. She didn't want this. Not at all. "What if I don't want to?" she asked, even though she knew she didn't have a choice.

Maydon growled.
"You don't get a choice."
Then he grinned again.
"Besides~ You don't truly know what you want~"

Avis shook her head. She knew exatcly what she wanted, and it wasn't this. "I don't want this! You're a crazy lunatic, your psycho-ass-bitch!" she screamed and pulled as much as she could to get her wrists free and also kicked the pole that they were tied to.

Maydon grinned at her struggling body.
"Sweetie, If I was crazy, you'd be dead."
And he knew that was true.
If he had gone crazy, he would've killed her by now.
This showed him, he was perfectly sane.
"In half and hour or so, we need to get driving, so you might not want to cut your wrists up so badly, Doll."

Avis stopped kicking for a moment and looked at him. Half an hour? She swallowed. "But... didn't you say we had till tomorrow...?" she said, and felt tears welling up in her eyes. She didn't want this. "I... I... please... please, I don't want to go", she said, begging him, even though she knew he probably wouldn't change his mind. She bit her lip and looked at him. "Well... OK, I guess it's OK. If I promise I'll behave can you at least not have me all tied up when we're driving there?" she asked, hoping he would let her.

Maydon nodded.
"Yes, well, I changed my mind."
When her eyes welled with tears, he couldn't help but feel bad.
His heart felt like it was breaking.
But he quickly composed himself.
HE was doing the right thing, wasn't he?
When she asked not to be tied, he felt like it was the least he could do.
"I can allow that, since I changed the time."

"Thank you", Avis said, trying to hide how happy she actually got. She leaned against the wall and yawned.

"Rest up for now, I'll come get you soon."
Maydon walked into another room in the warehouse.
He checked off each item in hist checklist and began to count supplies.

Avis sighed and thought of what would happen. She didn't want this at all, but she knew she couldn't do anything about it. San Fransisco, why San Fransisco?

Maydon counted 3 times to make sure they had everything.
Then he checked the car to make sure there was enough fuel.
It was going to be a long drive.
He walked back in to where Avis was.
"Okay, everything is ready."

Avis nodded slightly, looking at him, trying not to look too sad. "Would you untie me now", she said.

Maydon smiled,
"Of course."
He bent down and untied the rope from her wrists, then stood up again.

Avis carefully touched her sore wrists, and then smiled a bit at him. "So, heading for the car, are we?" she asked.

Maydon nodded.
He walked out the door, checked to make sure no one was watching, then opened the door.
He pointed to a red truck.
"I cleaned it, so it's not dirty."

Avis followed him out the door, but stopped for a second at the doorstep while he was speaking. Yeah. Nice, no dirt. As if she cared after all that had happened, she thought. She took a few steps towards the car, as if she was getting in. But just as she got to the car, she aimed for his face with her fist, and then quickly turned around and ran as fast as she could. She had to get away from him, and she couldn't let this chance slip away.

Maydon should have seen it coming.
Her fist flew right at his nose.
He had blood dripping down his face.
He saw her run and quickly wiped the blood off his face.
He took of running after her.
"Avis! What are you doing! Get back here!"
He screamed at her.

Avis didn't look back, she just heard him as he screamed her name out loud. She looked around for somewhere to go, or someone to talk to, but there was no one there. Soon, she spotted a car driving towards them. She began to wave her arms up in the air screaming as she ran right towards it. She just hoped whoever was inside would help her, and not dismiss her as some lunatic, or a suicidal girl, or whatever.

Maydon saw her run.
She didn't turn back, which angered him even more.
"Avis you stop right now!"
He yelled at her.
He saw her go out into the street.
He saw her waving around frantically.
"Avis!" He screamed.
He couldn't lose her.
He couldn't let her go.

The car stopped, and a man got out. He looked at Avis and then at Maydon who was further away. "H-he's crazy", Avis said quietly to the man. The man didn't know what to believe, so he took a hold of Avis hand and began to walk towards Maydon. As he stopped in front of him, he noticed the marks on Avis wrists. He tightened his grip at her hand and looked at Maydon with a worried face. "What's going on here? You two seem pretty upset. And what happened to her wrists?" he asked, still looking at Maydon. Avis didn't understand why the man wouldn't talk directly to her. She bit her lip and was almost about to cry. She looked at Maydon, terrified, knowing that he could come up with pretty much anything and that this man would probably believe him. She felt as if the man thought that she couldn't speak for herself, maybe he actually thought that she was crazy.

Maydon saw the man come closer to them, with Avis.
He had no idea what she had already told him.
He just had to make sure he had a good story.
"Oh thank goodness. I thought she would get hit."
He let out a sigh of relief.
"You see, my girlfriend, Avis, has a depression disorder."
He motioned to her.
"It started about 4 months ago. She stopped eating alot, and began...cutting.
I didn't know unitl about 2 and a half months ago.
Since then she's tried several sucide attempts and I've found her everytime.
She started having panic attacks, even in the movie theaters.
For some reason she keeps calling me crazy. I don't know why, but she does.
She won't take her pills, even though I brought them with us.
She's tried running away, and I came to stop her.
Then she goes running toward the road,
I thought she would die."
He did all of this with a somber expression, and pleading eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.