Insane love

Status
Not open for further replies.
Avis sighed. She didn't need to tell him everything. But yeah, now that she thought about it, why hadn't she told him? She looked at him. "It's two different meds. One is for anxiety and the other one is for my depression", she said, and honestly, she didn't like the idea of him knowing about it. For some reason it felt private. At least, it wasn't something that she wanted to share with him, not after what he had done. "...so would you please get it for me", she said. But back in her head, she thought that maybe he wouldn't. "I really need it, please", she said, hoping that he would understand that she was serious about this. Without her medicine she wasn't sure of what it was going to be like, and she didn't want to find out, either.

Depression? Anxiety?
She had been depressed and had anxiety?
How could he not have known.
He felt like he had failed.
Maydon looked at her and nodded.
"I'll get them. I promise".

Avis smiled at him. Thank god. Maybe it wasn't going to be as horrible as she had thought it would be. On the other hand, she was of course scared of what would happen. She didn't want to be where she was, not at all. "What will you do when I run out of my medicine? How will you get it?" she asked in a worried voice.

Maydon didn't think of that.
He grew angry at his own stupidity.
He slammed his fist at the ground.
"I don't know! Gosh! How hard could it be!?"

Avis looked at him, scared. She sat up, leaning against the wall. "I... I guess it'll be OK... don't worry, maybe I don't need it", she said, although she knew it was a lie.

Maydon breathed heavily, as he forced himself to calm down.
"Fine. I'll get it in the morning."
He turned to her, "You need to get some sleep, and so do I."
Then he brought her a pillow and blanket from his house.
He then got another pillow and blanket and laid down a few feet from her.
"Goodnight Babe."

"Goodnight", Avis said, laid down and closed her eyes. She tried not to worry about the meds, she knew she had to trust Maydon. And soon, she fell asleep.

Maydon slept that night restlessly.
Finnally, aroud 4:00 am, he decided to get up and go on home.
He drove to his house and began his morning routine.
He only needed to find out how he was going to get Avis's meds, and how to make everyone think she was moving.
He had a small plan, but not much.

Avis woke up. She opened her eyes and felt that her throat was sore. She reached for Maydon. "Maydon?" she said, when she saw he wasn't there. She sighed and closed her eyes again. Maybe it was for the best that he wasn't there. She didn't like him anyway. After a few minutes, she started to pull the ropes, without success. She didn't stop even though her wrists got really sore, and it felt good. The physical pain made it easier for her to think.

Maydon knew that Avis's parents went to work.
But They were always back before school ended.
He would have to use his lunch to get her meds.
He grumbled to himself as he drove to school.
Once he got there he hopped out, and put on the saddest face he could.
People asked, "What's wrong?"
And he gave the fabricated story of San Francisco.
Little did they know, He wasn't going to be around much longer either.
He had planned to "run away" out of "distress for his lost".
Everything was going perfectly.

Avis finally stopped pulling the ropes when she was bleeding. She sighed and laid down. She hated it. For some reason she missed Maydon, although she didn't want to miss him.

During Lunch, he quickly left the school, making sure he wasnt seen.
He drove to her house and picked the lock to the front door.
He walked in nonchalantly and went to the kitchen.
He looked through the cabnients until he found alot of perscription bottles.
Quickly, he scanned them all, grabbing the two with Avis's name on them.
Hurryigng, he stuck them in his bag and ran out of the house, locking his door.
He made it back to school, as soon as the bell rang for lunch to end.

Avis leaned against the wall, looked towards the door once in a while. She had given up hope on getting the ropes from her wrists, it was useless. She hoped that Maydon would get back soon, because right now, she really didn't like the loneliness. She wished that Maydon would come, it was better to be with him than to be alone, she thought.

The rest of the day seemed like endless torture.
He made sure to get home as soon as possible.
He left the 'run away' note on his kitchen counter for his parent.
Mom and Dad,
I can't stand the pain.
I'm leaving.
-Maydon
He then packed his bag and walked to his car.
When he got back to the Warehouse, he walked in and dropped his bag on the concrete floor.
"Avis?" He called, hopefully she was awake.

Avis was lying on the floor, facing the wall with her back towards him. "Yes", she said quietly, but without moving.

Maydon looked at her, she was facing the wall.
"How was your day?"
He asked walking over to her.

Avis sat up and turned around, looking at him. "What do you think? I've been tied up in this room all day, do you think it's funny? You think I like that, huh?" she said, screaming the last sentence. She really hated him right now, she couldn't understand how he could ask her something like that. She bit her lip and looked at her wrists, still sore with some blood. "I want to wash my hands", she said.

Maydon frowned.
"It isn't a game Avis. If it was I wouldn't be taking so many precautions."
He sighed,
"Well, my day was quite eventful, though getting your medicine was a pain."
He walked into another room which he had stocked water bottles in.
Bringing one back he crouched down in front of her.
"Turn so I can wash your hands."

Avis almost felt like crying, she had hoped that he would untie her. But she willingly turned to him to let him wash her hands. "What's your plan? How long will you keep me here?" she asked.

Maydon began pouring the water over her hands, wiping away the excess.
"You won't be here for much longer."
He nodded.
"The plan's all set up, we should leave tomorrow morning. Everyone thinks you're moving to Sans Francisco, so we need to hurry and find somewhere else."
He finished cleaning her hands, then stood up.
Grinning he said,
"This is going to be a lot of fun Sweetheart. Two lovers trying to be torn apart, run away together to keep their love!"

Status
Not open for further replies.