In The Tigress' Den

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
He looked at them and snarled a bit as they watched her, he had a tingling feeling this would not end well as he stayed at her feet, not budging an inch

She plays with his ears while they come up to her, they each try to court her in their own ways. Some used romance, some athleticism... she looked very bored and then flicks her tail. "I do not require a mate. When the time comes I will take a male for the purpose of kits." She says firmly

They walk away dejectedly and Rush looked up at her confused. More so because it seemed she orchestrated thus event just to turn them down, which baffled him but did not question, instead waited for a command

" They come each week. The same three.... they are attractive and capable but I do not wish a husband. Soon though.... I will desire kits....." she yawns and stretches out

He stood up slowly and looked down at her
"..Any of them meet your expectations for a suitable father?"

She watches him stand and she grins with a smile " ya, I will probably settle on the middle one. He seems like a good specimen, our kits will be wonderful"

His ears fold back a bit
"...When you do ge ready to produce kits..what will be of me?"

She looks at him and tilts her head, "I bought you for pleasure and work. You are in no danger. Relax"

He bit his lip and looked away hurt, still worried why she bought him just to cast him aside, or worse, make him watch her mate with another in front of him

She tips his face up and then sighs, " you have been acting... off. Relax boy" she pets behind his ears with a concerned look

He looked down at her and nodded, lowering his gaze away form her but sat back down at her feet, massaging them gently

She stops him, " you don''t need to do that, what is wrong with you?" She blinks confused, " you used to be a rebel."

He shook his head
"..I don;t know..."
jhe stood up and shook his shirt off, taking it off and walking away to the garden to clear his head, away from any noise and trying to clear his thoughts
"..Am I being jealous...this is a lady that enslaved me...what am I doing....."
he looked down at his collar that is now there for spectacle and not binding, touching it in confusion himself
"...Bah.....I gotta just stay away form her for awhile..she's playing tricks on me..."

She lets him stalk off and she goes to work, she cleans her home and starts her dinner, then she pulls out a book and lounges in the sun. Her tail flicks and her ears perch happily. She was good humored

Rush peeks over to look at her, snarling a bit
"..She is playing a game I could tell...using her charm and wills to fool me...."
he flumps back onto his feet and shakes his head, going on with his exploration

She eventually falls asleep and curls into a ball and she is purring in absolute content

He walks over, looking down at her on the porch, curious spot for her to lay but takes it upon himself to lift her softly, carrying her to her room and tucking her in
"..Goodnight Mistress..."
He laid her down and walked to his own room but did not sleep

She stirs and mrrows snuggling into his chest and just yowls in soft protest when he leaves her but she curls and continues her sleep

He stops when he hears this and looks back at her for a bit, but decided against it and walks to his own room, reading a book under the light of the moon, holding his head up as it grew heavy in fatigue, soon falling under a spell of sleep as he sits up still

She wakes int he morning and stretches, she mrrows loudly and pads into the bathroom. She starts the tower and cleans up, her fur is soft and glowing and she is soon sitting in the lawn again, enjoying the warmth of the sun. She doesn't appear interested n forcing him to her company