In The Tigress' Den

He smiled, resting up beside her, his arms draped over her chest to hold her close
"..Goodnight Mistress..."

The next day, the sun peaks through her curtains but he shuts them closed to give her more rest, scootching back to her and resting with her

She yawns and stretches not half an hour later a long purr escaping her lips

He feels her stir, finally waking up himself and sitting up to face his mistress, smiling a bit as he kisses her cheek
"..Mmm morning master.."

She smiles looking over his bare chest and her eyes look at his collar, her property..... " mm morning. Why don't you go get us some breakfast"

He nodded, kissing her lips slowly as he props himself up, only putting on jeans as he walks into the kitchen, later coming back with french toast and sausage links, bacon on the side with some orange juice too
"Sleep well Mistress?"

She yawns stretching in her bed and she brushes her hair but does not bother dressing, her ears perk when she hears him and she smiles at him, " well hey there handsome"

He smiles back, blushing slightly at her figure
"..Hope I'm not disturbing, but here's breakfast~"
He sets the tray before her and sits at her feet

She purrs and smiles sitting up, her tail wraps around his neck and she hands him half of her food, equal portions

He smiled at her, taking the brush and working on her tail as he eats, making sure not to get bits of bacon in her coat as he makes it shine and the lustrous, he kisses her tail and smiles

She smiles and plays with his ears with a soft smile, " you are very handsome. I don't know why anyone hasn't appreciated you before"

His ears flick in pleasure as she plays with them
"..Some have but nothing permanent..."
He smiles and kisses her ears back

She smiles and kisses him softly, " my sweet darling, you will always be welcome in my bed. That is what I bought you for. Why don't you stalk around and go enjoy yourself"

He blushed as she took his face and planted her lips on his and he kissed back, but nodded, got dressed and walked outside her foyer, enjoying the scenery of her private garden as his bare hind paws relished the feeling of the grass on his pads

She smiles and goes into the shower and she smiles showering off and she gets dressed with a happy smile and she is wearing a soft white summer dress

He is reading to himself as he basks in the sun as she did before, finding the joy in the light as he waits for his master's next call or for her to join him