In The Tigress' Den

When he came out and kneel by her she tips his face up, " aren't you handsome. Are you a virgin Rush" she undoes his shirt and smirks running her hand over his now exposed chest with a purr

He tensed but did not move away
"..No I mated before, but not under this..stipulations..."
He sighed a bit and looked down at her, letting her play with him

She nods listening and moves to his level straddling him as she removes his shirt completely, gaining full access to his scarred chest, her claws run over his length, still hidden by the fabric of his pants for now, " when was the last time?"

He gripped the seat as she jumped in his lap, tenses up more as she toys with his length, snarling a bit form the feeling
"...Almost two years,,Alphas choose mates carefully and make them beg..."
He grinned at her, hoping his title let her know what she got into

She chuckles and undoes the last remaining piece of cloth keeping her from him, " I am the most sought after tigress in the east. You should enjoy the riding I am going to give you then" she grins at him

He sat down and looked at her coyly, his rod was erect. Even though he was a slave he slightly enjoyed the idea of mating with this tigress, she was gorgeous and she did seem eager, but wondered something
"..Surely you don't want to dive in without a little...revving up now huh~?"

She smiles looking at his package for the first time and it is clear she is pleased with the result. She grins and purrs loudly in his ears, " I like to dominate my slave before he is allowed to play. Helps you to remember who is in charge, but tell you what, you can strip me"

He smirked at this offer and gently placed his paws on her shoulders, running his hands down to her sides and lifted her shirt, smirking and daring to kiss her chest but plays her game, pushing her down gently
"..Only for a moment..."
he smiled as he gripped her belt loops, tugging her pants off her legs, kissing her boots as he takes them off, then kisses her bare feet in worship, holding her legs up as he does, his tail wagging in excitement and gently sitting back down

she purrs her approval and when he sets she pushes him back so he is laying down and she swings her long shapely legs and he is immediatly pushed inside of her as she pins his arms her tail wrapping around his chest and grins before licking his lips and kisses him aggressively.

He feverishly welcomes the kiss, grunting a bit but laying still, letting her work as he is pinned, not moivng but slowly, gently, grinds into her, his hips gyrate as she lands, blushing a bit at the heat of the passion
"..Nnnfff..."
His tail runs on her feet though as it wags

She groans softly enjoying his length and shudders as she shoves him deeper her teeth graze hiss lips, her fur brushes against his and she picks up her face, taking control from him. He was hers.

He looked up at her with a small growl, not in anger but in discomfort
"Easy you crazy! My knot is not a toy...fuck that up and we can';t do this whenever you please.."
Sure enough his canine knot on his base was kissing her slit as she bounced, dangerously close to penetrating

She shudders and rches a brow looking down and chuckles, " I would not break you on our first romp. Relax. This is not the first time I have ridden someone" she slows and lets him feel comfort that she wasn't going to cripple him

He pants in pleasure now
":>.Mmm much better,,,,you know it wouldn't kill you to be a bit tender..I am your slave...but come on..."
He smirked, gently licking her neck to give her more pleasure.

She arches a brow at him and let's him lick her and she rolls her eyes, " for a slave you sure don't know when to shut your muzzle" her voice is soft showing how little she cares about that but it as still true, anyone else would beat him and probably let a group have their way with him....

He pulls back
"..You could either have a willing slave or a broken mindless toy if you play your cards wrong..just letting you know thjat you seem lovely enough for me to want to enjoy this too~"
he chuckled but laid back, gently thrusting with her to get deeper, but not knotting her yet

She looks at him her eyes glowing softly and she tips his face up " do you wanna be broken? When I bought you you had such a growl on you"

He smiled
"..I was confined....but you gave me some freedom here..and no...I would actually like to enjoy this...but..enough chat I'll shut up and be a good boy..."
he leaned down his head again and gripped the floor

She arches a brow watching his body movements and chuckles with a soft growl And she pushes him back deep into her and makes slow deliberate thrusts, directing him to her sweet spot and her claws dig into his Chest as she mrrows in pleasure

He tenses up and grunts in pain as her nails dig into his scarred skin, panting a bit as he looks down at his flaming bulge of a knot, getting closer to keeping her on him as he would be unable to escape without cumming in her, he grips the rug under them, as the heat of the sun makes him sweat, beads of it fall on his chest