In The Tigress' Den

It takes mere moments for her to reach her climax and she practically roars as it happens and her claws leave his chest immediately after

He looks up at her after she unleashes, looking at her juices on his chest and then at her "........>"
he was wondering if she was done with him

She looks at him and runs a nail over his jaw bone " go clean yourself off and take care of those wounds. Dinner will be done soon" she gets off him and calmly dresses as though nothing happened

He watches her leave and looked at his trembling member, wishing for release and when he knew she was out of sight, took matters into his own hands, coaxing his rod and tensing up more, before gushing on his chest, the semen ran down his wounds and he wiped it off, with a quivering moan.
He slowly stood, walkjing to the bathhouse and washing it off, then heads to the kitchen

She looks over her shoulder as he comes in, her claw marks still glistened slightly on his chest and she points to a pillow where he is to sit, she sits at a low table with pillows for chairs and is in no way demeaning him.

He nods at her the takes his eat across form her, looking at the table, somehow feeling more used now, knowing well that this is slavery more than amutual benefit. It's been awhile since he truly mated and he would enjoy some release, but he did not look at her for the duration of the meal

His food was placed in front of him and it was the same thing she was eating and she sits acrossed from him and begins to consume her portion

He picked at the food, wondering what it was and shook his head, eating it anyway to please her, his feet curled under him as he sat criss cross, looking at his mistress, the misery of being captured struck again after the one sided passion

She notices how somber he is and tips his face up seeing his eyes downcast, " what is wrong?"

He shrugged
"..Ehhh just finally realizing what this is, a slave and his master...nothing against you..."

She pets behind his ears and nods, " I see.... well... go back to bed then. Go ahead, you don't have to sit here with me at this moment"

He looked at her, unsure of her intentions but slowly stands, bowing at her and walking off, but lingered for a bit to hear any objections thinking if she plays a game of cat and mouse

She yawns and stretches roaming for a moment before moving to her own room and she snuggles into her bed naked and beautiful. A goddess in her breed. She purrs happily in her sleep with a happy smile

He peeked into her room to watch her, still trying to see her game but watches her undress, his face slightly red at the sight. For a mistress she was lovely, and he wondered why she needed him for a mate, but he went to his room, laying on the bed, waiting for the next day to slowly peak

She wakes early in the morning and snuggles before stretching happily. She showers and dresses wearing a soft summer dress. She tugs her hair and smiles her canines showing when he shows up, " you ready to see my species parade themselves like fools hoping I will take a male?"

He peered down at her as she spoke
"..odd...But I doubt I have a say in the matter..."
He looked away a bit, outside. So she was looking for someone other than him, well what now if she finds a suitable mate. What will become of him

She shrugs and sits in the couch putting him at her feet but he is given a pillow for comfort. She wasn't looking, they were

he is tugged down and he growls a bit at her, but sighs and just stays there, catering to her first, thinking to himself that it's this or death and he would rather live to see another day, maybe freedom

She pets behind his ears and yawns as three large tiger males come in , chest revealed and golden eyes looking at her hungrily