In The Tigress' Den

He slowly woke himself, walking to the bathroom and starting a shower himself, cleaning up for whatever she had planned for him, wondering things, many things

She gets up after awhile and then begins to work with her garden humming happily, she was fairly docile for a tigeress

He eventually goes to look for her, wondering why she doesnt bid him since she does own him
"....."
he walks up but stops short on the patio, watching over her
"..Didn't take you as a gardener..."

Her ears perk and looks over at him, " hm? Well I am , I picked it up as a kit. I was the youngest of the siblings. Not much was expected of me, I was at the bottom of the foodchain. I enjoyed the feeling of nurturing... of being important to something."

He kneeled down with her to watch her plant and tend to her crops, smiling a bit
"....You the runt?...I don't believe it you have such a fiery passion to you..."

She laughs, " Ya smallest of 6. And you learn to be fiery when you get picked on so much. Ironic that now I am so sought after... when I was assumed to die at a young age and when I lived... they thought I would be incapable of kits. My sisters are married, brothers are hunting.... female tigers are in small numbers these days..."

He looked at her
"..Well count your blessings, not as rare as a female wolf..."
he sat down beside her and looked at her plants
"..My last mate died before she could give birth....."

She gives him a sympathetic look, " that must be difficult. I am sorry for your loss. I have never loved to have lost in that way. I suppose that is why I do not take a mate"

He looked at her, something was making him more friendly to her
"..Never....Hmmm too afraid to get attached..is that why I'm here?"

" You are here for companionship. I will not receive kits from you. You are canine. You.... you have no.... no danger. You are safe"

He nodded at her, looking up a bit then back at her, scooting closer and wrapping an arm around her hips,pulling her close as well
"...I see now..."

She gives him a confused look, " what does that mean?" She looks into his eyes and gently strokes his muzzle a softness showing in her eyes, it is clear she definitely feels.... she just doesn't convey these feelings.

He chuckled and nuzzled her hand, then her cheek
:..I was wondering why I was here...but I see now....." he smirked at her
"...Though you didn't have to waste a fortune to get me..."

She laughs, " that was no fortune. I am quite wealthy. Any of these flowers here... they sell for much more then I bought you for...." she looks at him and then undoes his shirt, " you ready to come back to bed now? You have been roaming for days"

He smiled, grasping her wrists to his chest and di something new, he leaned in and kissed her gently, his lips warm to hers as he laid them on her lips, holding it for a bit, before slowly parting, nodding and fully removing his shirt
"..As you wish..."
He stood and started for her chambers

She smiles pleased at his actions and she follows after him leaving his shirt on the grass. She smiles looking at her bed and grins, " I think it will look so much more cozy with a man in it"

He nodded and sat dwown, pulling her to him and helping her remove her clothes, smiling and reaching up her sides, running his hands on her ample bosom. He leaned down, kissing them softly as he pulled her ontop of him by her rump, careful with her tail

She grins at him and purrs, her til wraps around his wrist and she kisses him her chest presses against his. " Take your pants off....." she grins

He obliges, still under her control but willingly doing so, then he loops her waist of her pants in his thumbs and slides them off, smirking and kissing her back, his tail wags more

She laughs and kisses him softly, she moves into his hips and kisses at him. She loves him, she wants him... she wouldn't admit that.... and she would take a tiger... for the purpose of kits